Balika Vadhu

New twist Fun post

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Anandi meets with an accident and she loses her memory partially. She will not remember her second marriage or even Gauri's chapter. She will become the Anandi who just entered her sasural once again after her bachpan.

All hell breaks lose in Shiv's family with Sakshi getting hyper. Shiv as usual is cool while everyone is sympathetic and understanding. Anandi says,'Why am I here? Please take me to my sasural and Jagya.' Shiv takes her to dadisa's house and they cry for one or two full episodes with shots focus on every face for every five minutes. Jagya at first is confused, then realises what is about to happen and feels pangs of happiness. Anandi runs to him and Jagya is in seventh heaven. The doctors say that anandi must be humoured and Jagya should be by her side whenever she calls for him. Shiv leaves anandi there and returns to Udaipur. Doctors conclude anandi's brain damage is irreversible.

A small time leap. Anandi and Jagya have one pretty baby who calls Shiv uncle. Shiv decides not to marry. Sakshi is admitted to some mental hospital.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Are you mad??

Edited
Thank God
Edited by Arya75 - 11 years ago
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What's wrong with u? u never posted comments like this before. itna frustration.😆  Edited by vidya0000 - 11 years ago
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Log ajj kal din me bhi kya kya sapne dekhne lage hai...Jaggu bhai ki jai ho...ap ki dewani log sach me pagal bante phir rahe hai ...bilkul ap ki tarah...🤣
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is a fun post.😉

Sorry if I hurt any feelings. Maybe sunday blues.
jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's the most horrible fun post I had ever seen. I can't even imagine shiv and anandi separate and jagya and anandi together. Plzzz I hate it. Sunday mood kharaab hogaya hai😲
SmilenShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rotflol :D outrageously hilarious :)
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😕...look i don't know how to day this without hurting you but i did not find it funny
sorry
It is sadistic that is why I felt.
bhaironnath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dear leaves and weaves,do you not know that the forum is now the last place for jokes.Tread lightly and be careful what you say,lest daggers are thrown at you.Gone is the humour and the joy.It is one hell of a battlefield so handle with care!!!!!