Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF My Perfect Bride Thread 1 (Page 46)

ashuvar Senior Member
ashuvar
ashuvar

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
wow !!how come u have such unique funny with romantic concepts...
adorable writing 
update soon!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Remya_Pillai

happydays30 IF-Rockerz
happydays30
happydays30

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
awesome
now waiting for geet
where is she... playing prank with maanWink

Remya_Pillai

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Three handa girls...shraddha not his type...nandu is sissy type...so remaing only geet who will be only maans type...continue sooon...

Remya_Pillai

nehakapoor7 IF-Rockerz
nehakapoor7
nehakapoor7

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
awesome part.. but hey where is Geet.. her sis r too smart & good.. must say Geet will be above all

Maan's pa must be right.. she would be gr8 soul mate of maan.. Smile

thnx for pm..waiting for next part

Remya_Pillai

Madhuri53 IF-Stunnerz
Madhuri53
Madhuri53

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
shraddha to sirf b'ness minded hai aur nandu ko bahen maan liya...to do ladakiya to gayi...ab bachi sirf ek, apni geet, but nobody know where she is and when she is going to make entry...so mysterious geet is...!!!
cont soon

Remya_Pillai

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged

(Love u my natkat divzi Wink)

@anu di: don't kill me di.. abhi toh meri shaadi tak nahi hui.. Ouch
@deepa: i have added the index. do u want me to no it along with the title?
@maansee, madhu prafulla: where ar u guys? exams hain kya?
@all: Thanx for showering so much support. Love u Guys.. My pms will be slow. but don't worry, i vl definitely pm.

Pls add "Remyapms' to ur buddylist

Finally, I met her!!

I completed my first week in London successfully in business and failure in love. It was weekend and we all decided to put a break for it since its start of new season, and people here welcomes it partying, crackers and all. I m getting used to this style of life now. All the people living here just need a reason to celebrate. They won't drown for the failure more than a minute. They noe hw to move on!! I think this may be the reason for their happiness and peace.

I studied so much about business with Uncle. He is just like my Pa. he noes hw to tackle a person with words and how to deny doing business without breaking their friendship. I must say Shraddha had all these qualities. She balances her personal and business life very well, even though I wonder if these 2 lives are different for her.

Nandu means cheerful. Tha tgirl noes hw to bring happiness in every one's face. And these siblings are really close to each other even if nandu does all the talking. After my office hours Nandu and me spend our evenings playing video games, riding horses in the shores of sea etc. at time shraddha too joins us. In between these I got to c the pic of mysterious girl. Actually I got to c her eyes. She was hiding behind shraddha in that pic and her hazel brown eyes held mischief. I dunno y, but I felt she is so different from the rest. Nandu talks abt geet so much like hw she loves all water based activities and hw she is the apple of uncle and aunt. I tried to ask her whereabouts but she was not ready to spit out anything.

Damn this girl!! I think I vl die out of curiosity.

So now we all were celebrating the new season in our private beach. Nandu and Shraddha were fighting b/c Nandu wants to burst crackers whereas Shraddha is afraid of it. while they were arguing I took some crackers and lightened it and just threw near them. Both of them startled and their face was worth to watch. I burst out laughing along with uncle and aunt while they threw color filled water at me. we were enjoying but suddenly I noticed some movement in one of the rooms.

I felt suspicious since all of them are celebrating here, even servants. Without making them notice I sneaked into the house and went straight to top floor. When I reached near geet's room I heard some noise coming from there. Is it a thief? Water were dripping from my tight T shirt and jeans and I almost felt guilty for ruining the floor. But now its not tym for such thots. i tried to open the door and surprisingly it was unlocked. I hv tried many tyms to get into this mysterious hole but it was locked, then wat happened now? I opened the door slightly, just enough for me to enter and closed it behind me. bed light lamp was switched on and I looked around.. Oh god! this room is so beautiful.

I took my time to admire the bedroom completely forgetting y I m here and suddenly someone dodged me from the back and I fell fat to bad. Omg! That was quick!! And that person locked my hands at the back with some cloth, and a gun was pointed at my head.

Don't move..

bad move jackass..

Before the person could comprehend I used my tai chi skills and dodged him at the bed and snatched the gun. At the same time the hood from his head fell revealing umber tresses. He is a woman!!

Get off me jack ass ke bache..

Fiesty.. I like it.. but dint ur parents never teach that its bad manners to break into one's house.?

I was not able to c the woman's face since she had a mask. I tried to remove it but she pushed me suddenly and revealed her face removing that mask.

This is my house and who r u?

I met with the same hazel brown eyes, but this tym her eyes were spitting fire. That means she is Geetashri handa?

My gaze went to her messy form. Her long tresses reached till waist and that cute little face was filled with anger. My gaze landed at her lips.. oh my.. that was meant to be kissed and kissed... Sigh!!

I don't date a thief..

Hu-h?

It took me sometime to register her words and looked at her confusingly.

But who is thief here?

Obviously u..

Oye hello. I m not a thief. I m Maan Singh Khurrana.. and I m ur guest. Get it straight Miss geetashri Handa..

Oh..!!

This was the only reaction!! Wat a girl is she! But to my utter satisfaction I saw her checking me out.

Do u find me hot Ms. Geetashri handa?

No..

Then y can't u take ur eyes off me ?

Wo.. Nothing..

She came forward and took the gun from me.

Admit it or not dear.. but I think u r beautiful Geetashri handa..

I whispered leaning close. Her eyes widened with shock and pushed me out of the room making me laugh. I heard her muttering jackass.

There is sumthg about this girl that attracts me. I think she is the one!! but y she sneaked into her own house?? But u can't keep ur secrets for long My Mystery Woman!!

The following 378 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnimmi26vydehifarhana1234pyarisaheliAnnleo92roshni77SShah786shanmanHolynanehavashizil143mady2483sdg26mishimhoneyboney1singhiskinng94PoorvaArorasonai-adricaCandy_jsSarah08harudimpmaagiAakshithatittu75loveislongingvirus14kangsarbjeetniki7611canonrockingmishtisudipa81maanambishah-jahannoormehalFARZANAQAZI02358282361appu_diyaVaishuuuramneetdhillonzainabzeeqsinia.123_Drishti_zoyaimran21cristalluskavitha05rojalotus3rockingchahatEnigma78sun4uneetugarg123kkekaishimaanlvsgeetangeljyoti-puchki-ajolieminnurajaisha_1998smitha2728jojo2802AISHAJSkaruna_MJaneRochesterjoooooooooooooosarah_zaishadivyaraghanifatiya52110piyasinghsnehadingoeBBP979290860623maneetmayurAcharya10zainah320sona_jyotikaramyakrishna9Maancey01leotheliontelevision9keerthireddy8asmi123fizza25lathaauammyicycoolDarkangel_MoMoshreya satishangeeshitsallabtGURTIcreddydrashti.dfanmmishra1Gemmwiskhanthendral_111-Trinity-Semarnkbhakbhartifanitzzdmgsugivarunvij10srikantharajaPoonamTrizwanaqShefali16surbhijn106sanj1905bhawna02Ramykrishrichu26mamatha.MSgayatrimishtimohabbatDazlingdivyaNihsonpriyankasweet21Shilalipigeetaprostlovepoosusipreet.harmanAphrodisiacannbellSmartangelmoona_sheikhgeet_9713anisa79princesssarahsandhyabanojbirdy2011niki02bbindunityaShRuThIDDianqueenbee001geet_v81sweet-mishtyanvashakhuranacutekanandeepthichrumana88kainturakiranshruthiruchsgawjusangelParimishtysonakshi.sharmarunishaGeethanda87cutestarznadia-arshadmaankisimmShalinaparbingiaa5678Piyu75Zeba702shebs78626_chaitraMishi6226VIBS_DDmaansi25zornitsaTinaSwissaqvummmradhugurtimuskaanahsaaspyarkaflowing_riverdrashtirockzzChandlerBingkalabhassanam1234uvarthyadi000payal12PrncssOfHeartspicyraysTarina.R.Totinisimrancutymounacutykavya.sravyaBlushingqueensessynajmaDGdoll9Diva7pinkybedisaroits_meneel11SweetestParierumzaheermaanluversupernasahuPujaShreemansi.tripathiNH1971ambili123Sphinxfatema_007cutestar12scorpiodreamspingu.tinguteju2292dh_riticutemishtimayashrisawant7-eiya-CuteTommymaaneetkimeetsree.maneetindiegirlmardeprema_ksKomaLSunnybaisakh45Kartikan91esheenasam78babygurl10srikrithi111priyani rokMyInfatuationzdreamy4everAnu_Rdivya22.ramya-gurtian.Rocks.Dharagurti30ninaviJayaRsheetalvasaanjalisen85sweetysaran-SmexySmile-change12CrazyMaaneetFanMayamaangbhatsridevi_nd_soniasamidsamidKasiKasilenageorgemayapariChanandlerBongQuintessentialImaanshianmirzahottyangelvandana73chinkidrashtiElienoreMGpayal.gupta177SophroniaRosmithasobia4maaneetsnehapriyapriya_ya1408hira2010custodian75aswin2134jaDevilClandhakdhak22_SnowFlakes_lovesiadreams-realitysporthy_smile28rsusmitasweetsampa39CherishhHanishadeviTeamMcSwarek--Fairy--NeejuZohamaaneetxBabyAngelxmishtiritumonika1992tellymeNiharika.Nairsaf24fantesynehakapoor7kiran_ratiTinkerBellaambeernAngel-33jayshu17maaneet5piya27ritzy09paponecon18mypridehappydays30ramaheshushankitvc_nandy_harshithaaaaaaaPaintedSkyajennambbihaDoracakemrk-1meravigilisoAlamelusmallvillesonu4everanjucoolnihatriflowers4usweet scorpiokooliiopop77Ash1991freya123--aarthi--maanseesona-raifaria86shalini_sSerenity_met_areebShalvemaanmeet1honeygrapepreethiayoga23priyazaara2212Soapoperasrfun6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19jasraj123Asmi13-Mishu-anupm04Shruthelove2_somakabslocksLittle_Mermaid.priyasreepunam2712gill123KINGKHANFANGame_ChangerMagical-Wings-Mounika-poongs123-Lehar-_SharmeenLuvsGCsanum23Simran_B.OneDirection.lehrMonaSWritesaparna3011sanghita0000DimaagKaKeedaabba12-lakshmi-Snow_AngelJeevanaPchavvi16harshdbgorgeousqueen.tamanna1391Madhuri53_BlackPearl_abinash079mysteriousmillidumasbhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanspvd.hayaat.Infinity.Donnaa..AnushaGeet..drrose31

sdlife19 IF-Sizzlerz
sdlife19
sdlife19

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
superb

wats with this geet

she sneaks into her own house

Remya_Pillai

happydays30 IF-Rockerz
happydays30
happydays30