Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF My Perfect Bride Thread 1 (Page 36)

Madhuri53 IF-Stunnerz
Madhuri53
Madhuri53

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
So maan was hearlty wlecomed by handas...seems mysterious family...
So maan all set to examine shrddha and going out with her to know more about her
Still pur princess geet is missing...seems she is gundi and everybody is scared of her...nobody is willing to talk about her ...
Cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Remya_Pillai

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged

A Very Happy and Prosperous Vishu to all my dearies... Also Tamil puthandu Nal Vazhthukkal sweetiesBig smile

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4109/5609767112_a99f85c226_z.jpg

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Annleo92ArjunKiAshgeet_9713cutestarzsarodh_ritisweetysaranMayamaantellymenehakapoor7meravigilisoLavZshalini_s6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6priyasreeKINGKHANFANlove2_somalehrMonaSWrites-lakshmi-Madhuri53dumas_BlackPearl_

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged

(Love u my natkat divzi Wink)

Pls add "Remyapms' to ur buddylist

Outing, Decision and new relation

I was excited for this outing. In this way I vl get to noe more about her and also her opinion for me. I wore a hazel brown T-shirt and th pants and I m sure, I looks hot. Uncle and aunt already left for office and I was waiting for her in the dining room, when I heard footsteps behind. She wore beautiful scooped neckline royal blue dress that reached just above her knees and stunning heels. And for jewellery she wore a single diamond chain and stud. Her hair was curled at the end and some loose trendils were allowed to fall in cheeks. Impressive.

U look beautiful.

She blushed. She do that thing a lot!!

We first decided to head towards a mall as she had to do some shopping and ya I hv to look for some formals at office. She talked mostly about business and at the end of the ride I felt quite boring talking only business stuffs.
While selecting dresses I came to noe that she always goes for royal look. When I asked her to look for some casuals she said

Maan.. I m the next CEO of the company mostly. And the people around us judge by looks first and then our brain. They want a person who talks less and work more. So I have started molding myself into this.

I just nodded but never agreed to her thot. One should never change for others and the biggest success is to make others agree with the way we are.
Then we roamed around the city and she showed me some famous places there. Though I enjoyed seeing those places, I wanted to explore other areas where there is less people.

Can we go somewhere, I mean less crowded?

I would love to maan. but c the paparazzi are following us. They won't let us to be alone.

Paparazzi?

Turn around.

I saw lights flashing and lot of news reporters struggling to get the pics of us. The bodyguards, which I dint noe following, were controlling them.

Y r they behind us?

Dad has given them a clue abt me being the next CEO, so anything related to future heiress is news here.

Y r u so sure that u will be the next CEO?

B/c nandu is not at all interested in business. She likes interior and fashion designing. And geet, well she likes business, but she is interested in other things.

Like?

That's a secret.

At the end of the day we came home exhausted and I just land straightly to bed. Shraddha is surely beautiful and had gr8 brain in business. She made sure that I m comfortable with her and somewhere I was. But it more felt like outing with an old friend. She is like a moving business. Calculative and sharp. She lives and behaves according to the likes of business world. I want some one who is carefree and talkative. Shraddha is not the one.
I was brought out of thots with the loud shrill of my mobile. Pa!!

Missed u Pa..

Missed u too handsome. But I thot u will never get the chance to remember me after being surrounded by those beautiful ladies.

I sighed out loudly.

Kya hua maan bte?

I told abt the happening and my meeting with the only woman here. He just laughed loudly.

I knew that shraddha was not ur type.

Really? Then y dint u tell me?

I just wanted to confirm it.

k. then wat abt Nandu and geet?

U figure it out my son.

U noe Pa. some secret is going around here. No one is saying the whereabouts of geet.

Gdn8 maan

But Pa.

He hung up the phone laughing. Whats going on here?

After freshening up I arranged the shopping bags on my room when someone knocked the door. I opened the door and saw a curious pair of brown eyes staring at me.

Ermm' Hi.. ?

Hello..

She came inside and settled on my bed. I stood there shocked!!

I m Nandana urff Nandy urff Nandu urff..

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8296/38849233189744348906410.jpg
(Thanx Mayapari for the suggestion)

Ya .. Ya.. I got that.

Good.. kyunki mujhe zyaada baat karna pasand nahi.. But all says I talk a lot. aisa nahi hain na..

I nodded a No smiling little.

Wow! I like u a lot. u r the first one to say that. Any plans tonite?

B/f I could say no she herself answered.

Mujhe pata hain there won't be any. Can we play video games? Mujhe akele bahut bore ho rahi thi

U play video games?!

Ofcourse. Uske liye age limit nahi hothi, haina.

She dragged me out of the room and blabbered continuously.

Dad says he will make me marry to a game developer. That will be amazing hain na. I can give my ideas on game and suggest flaws. Shradhha di is always busy in business and geet di yahan toh nahi hain..

Then y did u take ur career in interior designing?

games is my hobby and the other is my passion. u noe u r the 2nd one to ask this question apart from my geet di.

Exactly young lady. Where is she?

Uh..Oh!!

We saw uncle giving her a stern look.

Mujhe kya pata dad!! Mein toh abhi abhi aayi hoon na.. shayad di ko pata hogi. Mein di ko bulakar aati hoon.

She tried to escape but again uncle's voice stopped her.

Don't u dare move!!

She looked at me pleadingly as requesting me to help her. even though she never gave a chance to talk I liked her a lot. she gave me a sisterly feeling and I couldn't ignore that innocent pout face.

Uncle.. where is aunty?

She is in kitchen. Y?

I m starving.

Oh! I m so sorry beta. Come lets have dinner and u Na.. where is she?

Ermm.. I dunno..

Oh! Now I understand. Aathe hi wo tumhe uski team mein shaamil ki hain na?

I grinned sheepishly and followed him. This tym our dinner was quite interesting with nandu's non stop talks. She shared her happenings in college and made everyone laugh with her. we hit off rt at the beginning. I tried to see her in another light, but all ended in bro-sis affection.

Gr8 now only one left and no one had no idea where is she!!

Edited by Remya_Pillai - 14 April 2013 at 1:26am

The following 325 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnimmi26yash_bdswati_sufarhana1234pyarisaheliAnnleo92SShah786shanmannehavashizil143mady2483gitarameshsdg26mishimishitamorehoneyboney1PoorvaArorasonai-adricaanitachandavar1Candy_jsSarah08harudimpmaagiAakshithavirus14sushloveniki7611canonrockingmishtisudipa81maanambishah-jahangurbinaFARZANAQAZIappu_diyaVaishuuuddtianzainabzeeqsinia.123_Drishti__cookie_mariam.ahmed197littlerenu16Dia_Kapoorcristalluskavitha05rojalotus3neetugarg123--Yashvi--Enigma78maanlvsgeetangeljyoti-puchki-sravanthi93JaneRochesterjojo2802AISHAJSajolieminnurajsarah_zaishaaisha_1998isha1980joooooooooooooofatiya52110divyaraghaniBBP97snehadingoe929086062301leothelionAcharya10sona_jyotikafizza25Paingelasmi123television9ammyicycoolangeeshDarkangel_MoMo-Trinity-itzzdmgdrashti.dfanmmishra1Gemmcreddythendral_111SemarnkPoonamTvij10rizwanaqShefali16sanj1905bhawna02MSgayatridrashtiMyAnGeLmishtimohabbatRamykrishrichu26mamatha.ShilalipiNihsonpriyankasweet21preet.harmangeet_9713rostSukham12AphrodisiacannbellnityaSmartangelniki02TheSunShinedeepthichqueenbee001cutekanannadia-arshadcutestarzParimishtyshruthiruchsgawjusangelrumana88kainturakiranmaankisimmsonakshi.sharmaGeethanda87AKSashadowSushmita75Shalinaparbin26_chaitraKhusluvsmaaneetVIBS_DDmaansi25Piyu75shebs786TinaSwissSnoovezornitsagurtimuskaanmmradhudrashtirockzzahsaaspyarkaflowing_riverChandlerBingkalabhasLuvforeverPrncssOfHeartvarthyadi000spicyrayssanam1234usessysimrancutyBlushingqueenmounacutykavya.sravyaleena63SweetestParisarodoll9najmaDGits_mezaidi98mansi.tripathiNH1971fatema_007cutestar12scorpiodreamserumzaheerSphinxteju2292dh_riticutemishtimayashrisawant7-eiya-sree.maneetCuteTommyindiegirlprema_ksKomaLSunnybaisakh45Kartikan91srikrithi111priyanAnu_Rdivya22dreamy4everi rok.ramya-gurtian.shristi1Rocks.Dharaanjalisen85sweetysaransheetalvasachange12-SmexySmile-MayamaansamidsamidKasiKasid_soniagbhatmaanshihottyangelmayapariChanandlerBongQuintessentialIVinsh23lenageorgepayal.gupta177vandana73ElienoreMGmehak173priya_ya1408sobia4maaneetRosmithacustodian75_SnowFlakes_dhakdhak22aswin2134javalli30lovesiaDevilClansporthy_smile28sweetsampa39CherishhTeamMcSwarekHanishadevi-indu-Neeju--Fairy---Mitu--Ratzz-Zohamaaneettellymedeepali1022mishtiritusaf24_Rashmiritzy09ambeernpiya27fantesynehakapoor7kiran_ratipaponeconkrati5happydays30_nandy_harshithaaaaaaaramaheshsmj1977.shrutirupzloveu18myprideushankitvcambbihaDoracakemrk-1LavZAlamelusmallvillesonu4everajennPaintedSkynihatrijanu_2006flowers4usweet scorpioSerenity_me--aarthi--shalini_smaaniqrat_areebmaanmeet1Ash1991maanseesona-raifaria86freya123Shalvepreethiahoneygrapezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6anupm04Asmi13jasraj123sdlife19love2_somaLittle_Mermaid.kabslocksgill123punam2712priyasreeMagical-Wings-Mounika-KINGKHANFAN-Lehar-CuteStrawberry_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144sanum23lehr.OneDirection.Simran_Bsanghita0000dqno1abba12-lakshmi-chavvi16Snow_AngelJeevanaPharshdbtamanna1391Madhuri53_BlackPearl_abinash079--Zehnaseeb--mysteriousmillibhanu_rekhagkhwaishfandumasspvd.hayaat.Infinity.Donnaa..AnushaGeet..drrose31

rashmipms Groupbie
rashmipms
rashmipms

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Kuch toh gadbad haiLOLLOLLOL

Is geet ka pata lagana hi padhegaLOLLOL

Fantastic! I luved the update!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

This seems to be a Mansion of secrets!

Luking fwd fr Geet's entry!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteTommyRemya_Pillai

CuteStrawberry IF-Sizzlerz
CuteStrawberry
CuteStrawberry

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
awesome

Remya_Pillai

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
wow im loving .. nandu Maan bro sis..uff..jij-sil bonding..

Remya_Pillai

Anu_R IF-Dazzler
Anu_R
Anu_R

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
lovelt update
waiting for geet

Remya_Pillai

Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings