Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF My Perfect Bride Thread 1 (Page 28)

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged

(Love u my natkat divzi Wink)

Pls add "Remyapms' to ur buddylist

Meeting the Eldest handa

The plane landed almost 7 in the evening. After security checking, I took my bag and went outside only to be greeted with Handa's. Mohinder Handa embraced me with a comforting hug.

Welcome Maan.. hw was ur journey?

Thanx uncle. Very tiring.

Suddenly a lady dresses in pants and shirt embraced me and patted my cheeks lovingly. I felt a motherly attraction towards her.

Din't recognize? Natasha Handa.

Oh hi aunty.

U look so handsome beta.

Ya. Our girls will be fida over u.

I blushed at their comment. Ofcourse men blushes.
Their driver carried my luggage and a limo was waiting for us. Wow!

So hw is ur Pa?

He is fine. Just stressing too much b/c of business.

we talked about some random stuffs, but time to time I zoned out b/c of tiredness. After 20min drive the limo halted in front of a beautiful mansion.
The house was built in roman architecture style, mixture of steel, wood and glass. The garden was surrounded at one side with red and brown bricked walls, and the lawn was trimmed with natural green grass.
I was so lost in the beauty of architecture when uncle patted my shoulder.

Like it?

Loved it uncle. Its just amazing. U have very good taste.

All thanx to my daughters. We built it almost a year ago. Its actually our dream home.

Seems like the siblings are talented. Interesting!! But where are they!!

Come beta. I vl show ur room.

Thanku aunty.

No thanx won't work. U have to fulfill one of my promise.

I looked at her puzzled.

Ab nahi. I vl tell when the rt tym comes.

We reached the top floor thru lift. We walked through the corridor and I realized that this floor held most beautiful view from any side. There were actually 4 rooms in this floor.

These 2 rooms belongs to Shraddha and Nandu. I have arranged ur room next to theirs.

That means my room will be at the end. So our rooms are on one side, while there is only one room opposite to mine. I think that will be Geetashri's.

Ya that's my geet's room. her room has the most beautiful view, our private beach.

U hav got a beach?

Ya. Geet is fond of under water swimming, skiing etc.. now u freshen up. We will at dinner tym.

She patted my cheek lovingly and turned, but I stopped her.

Aunty, if u don't mind.. where are others, I mean Shraddha and others?

Shraddha has not arrived from office and nandu went for a sleepover in her friend's house. And geet.. pata nahi…

Pata nahi!! She looked at my shocked face and smiled a little. Suddenly uncle called her and she went back winking.
Wow! Wat a family!!

I opened my room and stood there admiring. There was a medium king sized bed in the middle and the view at this point of nite is marvelous. I need this for a tiring nite. After having a quick shower, I jumped to bed and let the sleep overtake me, keeping the handa's thot aside for a while.

A loud shrill woke me from my deep slumber. I adjusted my eyes to surroundings and saw that I was not in my room. oh!! I m at handa's home. Again I heard the same sound and looked at the source of voice. The sound was from the intercom.

Hello

Dinner tym dear. I m sure u will be starving.

Aunt's voice was always a soothing one. she gives me a motherly feeling.

Hell ya ..

Jaldi aaja.. warna ur uncle will eat the whole food. He is a big foodie just like my geet.

She whispered the last part. I laughed at her comment and hung up. Uncle's look almost prove the statement true. So will geet be like that?

I wore a plain white button up with my top 2 buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up, with black dress pants. When I walked into the dining room uncle and aunt were sitting in the chairs with a smile on their faces. Suddenly uncle whisteled.

Wow! U look dashing again.

Urgh,.. thanx..

Had a good rest?

Ya. I really felt like home.

Suddenly I noticed another woman sitting there. She looked up and smiled. Oh god! that's shraddha..

Introducing Shraddha Handa

(Thanks laks for the suggestion and pic)

Hey shraddha… Long tym, rt?

Ya .. sorry Maan for not coming to receive u. I was a little stuck up.

I gave her a friendly hug and took an opposite chair of hers. She was looking sexy in her tanktop and pants and a smile adorned her face. I like that smile. Her brown hairs were pulled up in a bun.

So hw is life?

Going gr8. Actually I m enjoying my work a lot.

She is just like me.

Dad said that u will be joining us.

Ya. Only if u don't mind.

It's a pleasure maan. u have got a sharp mind in this field. It would be fun working with u.

Dinner almost went with family and business talks. I enjoyed their company, but missed pa a lot.

Shraddha dear.. where is geet?

Uncle's sudden question made her choke the food.

Hmm.. wo.. oh! I forgot.. I have to make an imp business call, sorry guys.. gdn8..

She dashed out of dinner hall and I looked at them puzzled.

See hw naturally she escaped… sab uski training hain..

Don't mind beta.. u will noe the reason soon.

We bid gdn8 to each other and headed towards our respective rooms.
While I was walking through corridors, I saw shraddha leaning against window.

Hey

Hi..

Then we fell silent for a little.

Did u like our place?

Ofcourse.. I feel like home.

So u r joining tomorrow?

No.. day after tomorrow… I was planning to roam this place tomorrow.

Can I join u? I can be ur guide

Wow! That will be gr8.. I don't mind such a beautiful lady as my guide.

She blushed hearing my comment. Maan!! I thot u sucks in such matter. But c.. that was easy.

So tomorrow sharp at 9 am, what say?

Done.

I vl definitely take this chance to get to noe her better. and I really look forward to it.

This update is dedicated to my Lakspie.. I m very sorry dear for being late. A very Happy Birthday(mere liye tumhari bday aaj hain, k?) The story will be moving in a slow pace in the beginning. but after geet's arrival it will take a drastic turn. Thanku so much for the warm welcome
for this story..

The following 318 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmaryash_bdnimmi26vydehifarhana1234Annleo92shanmanjushanmannehavashizil143mady2483gitarameshmishimMADHUKAAJALKIMLsruthigeethoneyboney1YourDarkAngelPoorvaArorasonai-adricaanitachandavar1Candy_jsSarah08maagiAakshithavirus14niki7611sushlovecanonrockingmishtisudipa81paromannmaanambishah-jahangurbinanoormehalFARZANAQAZIGurmeetsMahaddtianzainabzeeqVaishuuu_Drishti__cookie_zoyaimran21mariam.ahmed197Nadim46Enigma78cristalluskavitha05rojalotus3rockingchahatneetugarg123maanlvsgeetangeljyotiminnurajjojo2802AISHAJSdivyaraghanipiyasinghisha1980jooooooooooooooaisha_1998sarah_zaishasnehadingoefatiya521109290860623maneetmayur01leothelionfizza25asmi123lathaauammyicycooltelevision9GemmitsallabtGURTIdrashti.dfanmmishra1Darkangel_MoMoangeeshitzzdmgbhakbhartifanSemarnkthendral_111vij10PoonamTrizwanaqsanj1905Shilalipigeetappriyankasweet21NihsonMSgayatrimishtimohabbatbhawna02Ramykrishrichu26mamatha.geet_9713rostanisa79preet.harmanlovepoomoona_sheikhAphrodisiacannbellbirdy2011TheSunShinesweet-mishtyanvashakhuranadeepthichqueenbee001cutestarzrumana88kainturakiransonakshi.sharmanadia-arshadshruthiruchsgawjusangelParimishtymaankisimmGeethanda8726_chaitraKhusluvsmaaneetMaanKiNadeemaansi25shebs786AKSashadowBanu148priyaaashi14Abishek703Alex642zornitsaSnoovemmradhuaqvumgurtimuskaanahsaaspyarkaflowing_riverChandlerBingkalabhasTANHA_HLuvforeversanam1234uvarthyadi000azainaPrncssOfHeartspicyrayssimrancutyAnny90sessyBlushingqueenmounacutykavya.sravyaits_meSweetestParidoll9najmaDGmaneetarshpinkybedisaroerumzaheerPujaShreesupernasahucutemishtiscorpiodreamsSphinxmansi.tripathiNH1971ambili123fatema_007cutestar12mayashrisawant7-eiya-sree.maneetmardeprema_ksKartikan91esheenaKomaLSunnysrikrithi111priyani rokamita5dreamy4everdivya22.ramya-gurtian.shristi1Rocks.Dharasheetalvasachange12Mayamaananjalisen85-SmexySmile-d_soniagbhatinsight555KasiKasimaanshimayapariChanandlerBonghottyangellenageorgeanmirzavandana73priya_ya1408sobia4maaneetRosmithacustodian75hira2010aswin2134ja_SnowFlakes_dhakdhak22lovesiaDevilClansporthy_smile28valli30sweetsampa39deepali1022Hanishadevi-indu---Fairy---Mitu-Neeju-Ratzz-Zohamaaneetkiran_rati_Rashmifantesynehakapoor7saf24tellymeTinkerBellaambeernritzy09paponecon18myprideushankitvckrati5happydays30harshithaaaaaaa_nandy_kuhu18PaintedSkyambbihaDoracakemrk-1meravigilisoajennnihatrisonu4everAlamelusmallvilleflowers4ujanu_2006shalini_smaaniqramitzi11sweet scorpiomaanmeet1Ash1991maanseesona-raifaria86--aarthi--t_areebSerenity_mefreya123Shalvepreethiazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyahoneygrapeammu5sdlife19jasraj123Asmi13-Mishu-Little_Mermaid.kabslocksShruthelove2_soma-padmarao--Mounika-KINGKHANFANgill123priyasreepunam2712Magical-Wings-Lehar-_SharmeenLuvsGCsanum23Simran_BMonaSWriteslehr-Chipper-Treat-sanghita0000dqno1-lakshmi-Snow_AngelJeevanaPchavvi16Rashmi...Madhuri53tamanna1391leverne_BlackPearl_abinash079--Zehnaseeb--mysteriousmillidumasbhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanspvd.hayaat.Infinity.Donnaa..AnushaGeet..drrose31

KomaLSunny Goldie
KomaLSunny
KomaLSunny

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
yaya !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Remya_Pillai

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Note

Next Update will be tomorrow

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelrockingmishtiramavishneetugarg123ammyicycooldrashtiMyAnGeLShilalipi26_chaitrakalabhasTANHA_HSweetestPariaqvumsessyfatema_007dh_ritiesheenashristi1gurti30dreamy4everd_sonialenageorgevandana73deepali1022-indu-_nandy_DoracakeAsh1991maanmeet1freya123maaniqraflowers4umaansee6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5-Mishu-Little_Mermaid.honeygrapeyoga23priya-padmarao-kabslockspunam2712lehr-lakshmi-JeevanaPtamanna1391Madhuri53_BlackPearl_khwaishfanDonnaa.hayaat.

KomaLSunny Goldie
KomaLSunny
KomaLSunny

me first to post

Remya_Pillai

KomaLSunny Goldie
KomaLSunny
KomaLSunny

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
OMY GOD wat an update Ful of MAAN SINGH KHURANA ATTITUDE !

Remya_Pillai

Alex642 Senior Member
Alex642
Alex642

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
nice update,wait for Geet entry

Remya_Pillai

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..