Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF My Perfect Bride Thread 1 (Page 120)

LILY111144 IF-Sizzlerz
LILY111144
LILY111144

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
hi rems updtt kanha hei???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Remya_Pillai

Twilightsparkle IF-Sizzlerz
Twilightsparkle
Twilightsparkle

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Remya_Pillai

Originally posted by lovebirdsmaneet

heyyy 
kerala kutti 
kaha ho tum 
i didn't red this at 
gar aake do din hogaya 
abhi muje patha chala ki u started this will read it 

gar aakar do din!! where r u?
will be waiting for ur comment..

hey kk
me here at last
my comment keliye wait karoWink

Remya_Pillai

neha5058 IF-Rockerz
neha5058
neha5058

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
remu, check ur pm...

Remya_Pillai

Infinity. IF-Addictz
Infinity.
Infinity.

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
waiting 

Remya_Pillai

neha5058 IF-Rockerz
neha5058
neha5058

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
waiting...

Remya_Pillai

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Pls add "Remyapms' to ur buddylist.

Maaneet's Day Out

Now that I have challenged her, I also have to prove myself. But I don't have any idea about what she like and all. I need help!! But who!! Her dad is not a better option. He will tease me a lot. Think maan think!! Nandu!! But wat will I say to her?? Urgh!! Forget it. I m going to ask her. I straightaway went to Nandu's room and knocked gently.

Come in

She was doing some sketches of room.. may be for project.

Hey Maan..

I want to talk some serious matter.

Is there any pblm?

She was looking concerned. She patted the chair beside her and I took the seat nervously. This is damn tough!

I want to noe more abt geet..

She narrowed her eyes suspiciously.

Wat about her?

U noe ur di thinks low about me and I kinda challenged her to spend her day with me. I want to make a good impression and for that I want to noe her likes and dislikes.

I said all these in a single breath. Suddenly she started laughing.

U r so cute.. do u love her?

No.. I mean not now atleast. But I feel like I want to impress her.

That's so sweet. Hmm.. ok.. I vl help u.

Wow! That was easy.

Can u pls tell me where r we going?

Geet.. as I told earlier it's a surprise.

Maan!! we r not kids to do surprises.

There is no age for surprises, k? now can u pls shut ur mouth for a while.

She pouted and looked at other side. I was trying hard to control my laugh seeing her like that. And on top of it she is looking sexy in her dark chocolate trousers and a beige knitted tanktop. And I m sure I was looking hot in my dark blue denim jeans, white shirt and a black formal jacket.

We were going to my farmhouse, which is 2hrs drive away from the main city. I went there only once but thanks to GPS, it is leading me to rt way. We grabbed some sandwiches on our way in a nearby restaurant. When we reached there I glanced at geet to see her reaction. And as expected she was in awe. I mean who won't love this place.

Is this ur's?

Actually its my dad's first gift to mom from his own salary. Now its mine.

http://files.propertywala.com/photos/38/P568513209.front-view.11576l.jpg

House is small but different. I can feel ur parent's love here.

Wow!! But u haven't seen them yet.

Who said that?

Do u noe my parents?

I noe them from ur grandpa.

U noe Pa?

Maan.. did u bring me here to play KBC?

But..

Fine. U stay here. I m going to explore the place.

She left me and moved to capture the surrounding with her camera. But hw she noe my family. Something is missing!! Shrugging my thots I went to search her and saw she looking at a particular point wide eyed.

Is the stable urs?

No geet.. it belongs to those horses.

Urgh.. u r so annoying..

My pleasure Ms. Handa.

She stormed her foot and went towards stable and looked at all horses longingly. I smirked and whispered near her ears.

Want to ride?

She looked at me wide eyed.

No.. I ..i like to watch horses. I don't want to ride.

Aww.. is my little geet afraid?

Her eyes widened but again composed soon.

Nope. Y should I ? its actually against animal's law u noe. Poor thing!!

I burst out laughing seeing her expressions.

U r really worried about that?

She looked annoyed and mumbled something. I controlled my laughter and shook head. Her pride is not letting her tell the truth. Nandu told me she loves to ride horses, but dunno y she fears it. I decided to take that sweet fear from this bold geet.
I dragged her towards one of my favourite horses. The stable was kept neat and clean by Lawrence, who look after the house in our absence. He is such a gr8 man and a sweet friend. I took her near to a lovely white horse.

Wow! Its so pretty.

This is the daughter of my mom's favourite horse. Snow is her name.

She stood there admiring it for few minutes. Since there was no one else on the stable I made the horse ready for a ride. Actually I love doing that.

Now come on geet.. I vl help u

No No.. I don't want to.

I m not going to buy any of that.

I pulled her and helped her to sit on Snow.

Don't worry.. she is a sweet one. she won't cause any harm to u.

Then I went towards my favourite horse. Its brown in color. I got on my horse and went towards her. she was still nervous. It was the first tym I m seeing her so nervous. Bindaas girl is nervous around a horse!!

Geet.. this is Thunder.. My horse. And he is a naughty one among all those.

She smiled at my comment. I turned around and kicked my horse and went galloping around the stable. I looked back to see that she hasn't moved a bit. Sighing I went back and observed her. she looked so nervous and I felt bad for leaving her like that.
I went towards her and helped her to get down from snow. I securely tied her in my stable.

Seems like we have to ride together.

I helped her to get on the horse and then climbed myself behind her. I was pretty much holding her in my arms and hey I was not complaining though. We rode for sometime and stopped near a lake.
I secured the horses to one of the trees and when I turned back I saw geet staring at lake unusually silent. I sat beside her.

What happened Ms. Radio jockey?

I was 12 when I rode the horse for the first time. Me and shraddha was riding side by side and unlike me shraddha was riding the horse slowly. One day I decided to play a prank on her. while she was riding, I silently went behind her with my horse and shrieked loudly. Both our horses got scared and we fell flat on the ground and her horse stepped on di and ran away. I got scared to see her lying motionless with blood oozing out from her mouth and head. She went to coma for a month.

I gasped in shock. This was the first tym geet is sharing something with me other than our baseless retorts.

After that incident I was mentally shocked and dad and mom did a lot to bring the old me back.

I suddenly hugged her sideways offering comfort.

Its ok geet.. u don't have to talk about it. But I m glad that u shared it with me.

We rode back in perfect silence. I was glad that she trusted me enough to share this incident. But I still wonder what made her share her fear with me. I thot I vl have to do a lot more to make her talk normally with me. But ds was unexpected.

Did it mean that we r friends?

When we reached back home, I was so happy. We dint even fight, but shared our likes, dislikes and past funny incidents with each other. I got to c a new side of her.
I stared outside window looking towards the beach reminiscing our sweet moments. Suddenly I saw someone moving towards beach and a boat was coming towards the shore. I took my binocular and focused the person. The person seemed familiar. Geet!!!!

The following 341 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnimmi26yash_bdvydehipyarisaheliaashiyaan_2010SShah786shanmannehavashimady2483sdg26mishimshruti_rairohini8786LilMissPerfectsruthigeethoneyboney1singhiskinng94maneetsdollsonai-adricaCandy_jssanju85harudimppreetpalllmaagiAakshitha13divyeshkangsarbjeetniki7611rockingmishtishah-jahangurbinasudipa81paromannPalay2012FARZANAQAZISuper502358282361Vaishuuuddtianzainabzeeq_Drishti__cookie_zoyaimran21mariam.ahmed197littlerenu16LaughingBarbieruchsweetykavitha05rojalotus3Enigma78aahhh--Yashvi--neetugarg123angeljyotimkd.70ashwimaaneetAISHAJScj1008minnurajajoliejojo2802piyasinghisha1980joooooooooooooosarah_zaishaaisha_19989290860623maneetmayursona_jyotikasnehadingoeBBP97divyaraghani01leothelionfizza25mukadam12345678asmi123navyanissiPaingeltelevision9ammyicycoolsugivarunDarkangel_MoMomans22mmishra1itsallabtGURTISemarnk-Trinity-love_lavnyathendral_111geetappriyankasweet21richu26NihsonmishtimohabbatDazlingdivyabhawna02MSgayatridrashtiMyAnGeLPoonamTvij10pallavisarkarrizwanaqShefali16geet_9713princesssarahsandhyabanojrostanisa79lovepooAphrodisiacannbellmoona_sheikhnityaShRuThIDDianbbinduniki02sweet-mishtyTheSunShinecvrocksshruthiruchsgawjusangeldeepthichcutestarzqueenbee001geet_v81cutekananrumana88kainturakiransonakshi.sharmanadia-arshadParimishtyGeethanda87nishnalShalinaparbin26_chaitraKhusluvsmaaneetAKSashadowSushmita75giaa5678nostalgicmoongeetmerlyPiyu75kashtilovermaansi25M_loveshebs786zornitsaTinaSwissSunRahaHainaTuLM1991mmradhugurtimuskaanpari1689flowing_riverdrashtirockzzLuvforeverkalabhasChandlerBingsanam1234usimrancutyPrncssOfHeartsessyZeal-DDAnny90spicyraysmounacutyBlushingqueenleena63SweetestPariits_mesarozaidi98erumzaheersupernasahupearl_warriorCrystalSayaKhanAtiyahsree.maneetCuteTommymaaneetkimeetmayashrisawant7-eiya-pingu.tinguSphinxcutemishtiteju2292micky11mansi.tripathifatema_007cutestar12prema_ksmardebaisakh45Kartikan91KomaLSunnyMyInfatuationzdreamy4everi rok111priyanamita5divya22shristi1.ramya-gurtian.dazzlingdivzMayamaanCrazyMaaneetFangurti30Rocks.Dhara-SmexySmile-anjalisen85sweetysaransheetalvasaKasiKasiinsight555sridevi_nd_soniagbhatsamidsamidQuintessentialImayapariVinsh23lenageorgehottyangelanmirzapayal.gupta177vandana73ElienoreMGmehak173sobia4maaneetRosmithasnehapriyaBrown-Eyespriya_ya1408custodian75aswin2134ja_SnowFlakes_lovesiavalli30rsusmitaCherishhsporthy_smile28sweetsampa39Hanishadevipixi_nightingalZohamaaneetdeepali1022TeamMcSwarek--Fairy--maanshiNeejupaponeconambeernritzy09piya27Angel-3318myprideushankitvckiran_rati_Rashmifantesynehakapoor7saf24tellymePaintedSkyambbihaharshithaaaaaaa_nandy_happydays30mrk-1Doracakesonu4everAlamelusmallvilleajennflowers4usweet scorpiomaaniqrat_areebpop77Ash1991maanmeet1maanseesona-raishafy_MNfaria86--aarthi--VSai2008freya123priyasreekabslocks-Gemini-Little_Mermaid.love2_somapreethiahoneygrapezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Asmi13-Mishu-sdlife19ammu5poongs123-Lehar-Magical-WingsKINGKHANFANpunam2712Khaleesi_CuteStrawberry_SharmeenLuvsGCsanum23Simran_BMonaSWriteslehrjasika08sanghita0000aparna3011dqno1DimaagKaKeedaabba12dolly10-lakshmi-chavvi16Snow_Angelharshdbgorgeousqueen._BlackPearl_Madhuri53tamanna1391--Zehnaseeb--abinash079mysteriousmillibhanu_rekhagdumaskhwaishfanspvdDownhill.hayaat.Infinity...AnushaGeet..drrose31

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
first...

Remya_Pillai

--Fairy-- IF-Rockerz
--Fairy--
--Fairy--

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
AmazIng update loved it ..so finally maaneet share atleast comfort zone ..ohh looks like geet mystery going to be solve 

Remya_Pillai

Go to top