please post next part soon
Zeal-DD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm loving it!!! Amazing part
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hell it's gonna be worh watching.. Both are equal.. Really.. God knows if they get married ..who is gonna back off in arguments..😆
Nice update.
😊
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow kya challenge diya maan ne geet ko...hum chahte hai geet yeh challenge har jaye aur maan ko apna le...

kya kya kiya geet k mom dad ne maan aur geet ko pass pass lane k liye...jeeyo...

awesome n wonderful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow mindblowing part

geet prank was superb

maan challenge is superb now lets see whats gonna happen
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lovely part...loved smart maan who oversmarted geet and trapped her in her trap...for whole saturday she will with him...
waiting to see the strang date of jackass & wild cat..😊

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
loved the way they fight. but does not shraddha like geet much or is it tat she does not want geet to get into business as geet is best
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
love maaneet moments
o god geet is such a prankster
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
I just loved the way she tackles with Maan...hehehe and how she loves to irritate her! LoL life would be so fun for both ahead ðŸ˜‰ dont you think...roz roz kuch new so they both wont get bored ðŸ˜›

LoL the screenshot one! that was indeed innovative ðŸ˜† remsie pie sachi sachi btaaio...aapne kisi pe try kia k ni ðŸ˜‰ coz main pakka karungi n wo b apne idiot best friend ko bada smjhta hai na khud ko aaya bada comp. genius ab btaayungi ussko hu-ahhh...! idiot Genie he is I tell u...

Her ideas looked like that of experienced. She talked like an army person. I wonder if she is doing such sort of thing behind her dad's back.  that's what actually i think...but kya hai na! yaha dazzling divz k tukke kaam ni karte seems like main puraani ho gayi...hudd hai 20 ki age main hi puraani jaise feeling de re ho tum log koi tukka sahi ni lagta ðŸ˜­

for shradha n Geet why do I feel Sharadha somewhere deep within is Jealous of Geet and Geet is known to the fact, i mean come-on, it's common between siblings isnt it? my bro do loves more then his life! but at certain stages when i am the fav kid of dad he do get irritated! n same's with me i get irritated with dadi loving abhi more than me sometimes! so may b that typ? is there anything like that?????

Just loved the convo between Maan and Geet atleast they both tryn sort the puddle out! and get into talk!

awe so sat is it...will wait for their sat now ðŸ˜‰
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome...maan is always msk in office n I love it...geets dad n mom r darlings...is shraddha upset vd geet for d project?