Frequent Posters

LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
rems updttt kanhaaa hein??
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey laks : there was power cut frm yesterday...
its really getting on nerves...
nw only the power came back..
 going to write.. i think by evng i vl giv one..
sorry dear..
cristallus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All the parts were too good.Eagerly waiting to know more about Geet😛
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
sorry guys... power cut s getting a toll here. today i got power only 2 hrs . and i used that tym to write an update. now wwiting 4 power to b back.
-lakshmi- thumbnail
Hai remu...mera lappy kharab yaar...and am on sad mode now...hope u get to update soon...will b waiting
sugivarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

sorry guys... power cut s getting a toll here. today i got power only 2 hrs . and i used that tym to write an update. now wwiting 4 power to b back.

all the updates are awesome,especially their encounter is gr8

waiting dear,please update soon
mayashrisawant7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey dear superb yar now m egaerly waiting for next part 
maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail
have read all 4 parts
n love the concept
have read ur two other ff as well
love ur work dear
plz add me in ur pm list

very interesting story n spe geet's chr ... mistry girl
waiting for next update
neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Rems,,,,,,
hows you?
first of all, , a big congrats for new FF... and sorry for late comment...
i loved the 4 parts a lot...
you know 1 thing... in your stories, maan has his different style and i like that so much...
loved his character a lot and mystery women geet also... her entry was so dhaansu...
omg, maan created a sisterly bond with the younger one ... thank god he didn't like her as his partner and rejected the elder one also... why all are hiding things about geet?
loved thier mansion as you described everything...
thanks for pm...

waiting for eagerly for next part...
when r u going to update next one/
Remya_Pillai thumbnail

Pls add "Remyapms' to ur buddylist

Welcoming the Mystery and tada!!

I leaned onto the door waiting for princess handa. Loud shrill of my phone disturbed my serious task.

Hello..

Maan.. where r u? the party is almost going to end. And the last set of  fireworks is really special and beautiful here.. come fast..

Haan Shraddha.. I m coming..

I cut the call and knocked geet's door.

Excuse me wild ass.. can u come fast.. all r waiting for us..

Suddenly the door burst open and there stood a beautiful gorgeous girl in red salwar. But andar geet akheli thi na.. now who is she?

Did u inform them my arrival?

I recognized the voice and especially those hazel eyes. Is this geet? But wat happened to the woman who wore capris, shirt and jacket. How she transformed into an angel suddenly. Suddenly I noticed her cute nose turning red and her mouth moving' oh! She is saying something..

Mr. Jackass.. r u deaf?

Did she forgot my name.. y is she always calling me jackass!!

No Ms. Wild ass.. and my name is Maan Singh Khurrana..

She mimicked my action and cursed.

Mr. Khurrana. Did u inform my family about my arrival?

Nope.. y?

Then y u said.. urgh.. chaddo..

She stormed her foot and walked towards the exit while I too followed her with a grin.
When she saw her parents a little far she stopped walking and looked upwards muttering something.

Kaun hain wahaan?

I looked up confusingly. She looked at me and sighed.

Can u pls shut ur mouth for 2 minutes.

Sure.. I don't mind..

I gave a shrug and she as expected rolled her eyes. Then we went towards the party venue and Nandu was the first to notice us..

Di..

All looked at our way surprised. Most importantly, uncle's eyes shone with happiness. Geet run towards her dad and hugged him tight.

Sorry papa..

Her mom mouthed a kiss and caressed her hair softly. Next second uncle separated her from the hug and looked at her sternly.

U r in trouble young lady..

She looked pleadingly with puppy dog eyes that no one can melt. But uncle almost resisted it.

Now I m not going to melt in these looks and especially this dress..

Dress? Now wat about that?

Noticing my confusion Nandu whispered.

Dad loves Indian dress a lot. But here no one wears it.. even mom. Only geet wears it, that too when she needs something from dad.

I chuckled at her brilliant idea and looked towards the scene.

U noe na I went for wedding of my friend.

And I also noe that u escaped from there a week back.

Wo.. then another friend called me for her wedding then I went there and she said she want to go for an outing and..

Stop rt there. I don't want to here any made up explanation. I vl forgive u only on one condition.

Wh-what is that?

U have to join our business.

No..

Yes and that's final.

The firmness in his sound made us shiver and geet nodded for a yes.

Good.. Now that u have agreed can I get my geetu's hug?

She laughed excited and all of them joined in a group hug, while stood there awkwardly. All started to chat with her and I can say that they all loves her the most. Seems like she is the princess of family.

Oh I forgot to introduce. He is maan..

We met earlier aunty..

Where?

Wo..

But geet suddenly cut in and said

I saw him in kitchen when I came to drink water.. hain na maan?

She gave a look telling me to agree and I did the same. But y she is not telling the truth. And hw cum there is a revolver in her hand. Seems like none are aware of it. Kuch toh sochna padega.

The last set of fireworks started completely welcoming the new season and I dunno y but my heart was telling that my life is going to take a U turn.
Next day we all woke up late after the late nite party. After showering, I dressed in teashirt with button V neck and grey sweat pants.

I reached the breakfast table and wished all. Suddenly my eyes went wide seeing one beautiful member of family.

http://external.ak.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQBws2m1jW112kxt&url=http%3A%2F%2Fvthumb.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fhvthumb-ak-ash3%2Fs960x960%2F51149_453445924701008_453440921368175_47551_823_b.jpg&jq=100

she was wearing a frock type dress and I dunno it reached till where since she was surrounded with all types of food. And madam handa was digging in like she hasn't eaten for years. I lost all my appetite. I took a seat near uncle but my whole attention was on geet.

She is eating like pig, rt?

I nodded absent mindedly, then only I realized wat he said and my eyes went wide.
He chuckled at my expression.

Don't worry.. she is like this whenever she returns back after her adventurous trip. We r used to this.

I looked down embarrassed and concentrated on my plate.

Uffho geetu.. ye khaana tumhare liye hain.. eat slowly dear..

Haan di.. aur humare liye bhi thodi si bachakar rakho.. we too r humans.

I laughed at this and gave a high five to nandu. She looked at us angrily and stormed towards us..

Thodi kyun.. poora kao..

And she dumped the whole noodles on Nandu's head and smiled sweetly.

Urgh.. di..

Geet then looked towards me and smiled at me evilly..

Since I still believe in "Additi devo bhava" I m going to spare u. Don't mess with me, k?

She gave another smack on nandu's head and went towards her room.

y did u do that nandu.. ab meri bachi khaana bhi nahi khaayi..

what? Ab aur kitna kaayegi!!

I slowly sneaked out from their convo and followed my mysterywild ass..
Now I got full view of her dress. It was a knee length one and her long sexy legs were so inviting. I wonder hw she maintains her figure even after eating like that!! She let her hair lose and now it was floating.. hw to say.. ya.. it looks like she has just set her hair for sunsilk shampoo ad. So soft and curly..
She was about to enter her room when I dashed and grabbed her wrist and as always she directly fell into my chest. her eyes were wide with shock and surprise.

I kept my trademark smirk as I looked into her eyes. Then I pulled her to my room and closed the door. She struggled to get out of my hold.

What r u doing.. Let me go..

Do u really want me to let u go..?

I whispered huskily leaning onto her breathing her scent. I think she shivered slightly, but may be my imagination.

Since u still believes in "additi devo bhava" motto, I think u won't mind this.

And I ran my nose along the side of her face. I saw her clutching my shirt tight and next minute I was pushed on my bed and kicked my butt.

Aww.. what was that?

That's called knocking sense. And this kind of behavior should never happen again..

May I noe y?

B/c I said so..

No babes.. if u want me to stop this u should go out with me..

In ur dreams Mr. Khurrana..

U have to dear.. warna I vl have to reveal hw we met..

U r not going to do that.

Trust me..

She looked panicked for a second and I smirked at my victory. But next second she gave me an evil smile.

Oh really.. then I have to reveal about ur swayamvar thing

Swayamvar?

Ya.. I noe u r here to woo one of the Handa daughters!!

Now it was my turn to get shocked.

Edited by Remya_Pillai - 11 years ago