whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
i am just a viewer and silent reader of forum.
i like both maya and radhya
as both fan are declared war
orginal concept of story was beauty fallimg for beast.
if this is slow paced love story where aaru falling for maddy slowing it would have justifed title. marriage was not the only option.
any way i am happy for maya as arru need to know the meaning of word beautiful
As for radhya i ilke them . but before comparing them to legends one question to all fans anybody here likes normal love story. my opion no.
rahul need his own love srory. something excitting. somebody loves him not just becoz he is handsome. some one opposite to arru who sees life beyond beauty.
if beauty is main condition for falling love then i advise too look real life.
arnav kushi were hit not only becoz of beauty but also for the intail story and character.
i watch this show for story not for maya or radhya
becoz gud story lines make stars not the stars make gud story

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: whitewitch

if this is slow paced love story where aaru falling for maddy slowing it would have justifed title. marriage was not the only option.

As for radhya i ilke them . but before comparing them to legends one question to all fans anybody here likes normal love story. my opion no.
rahul need his own love srory. something excitting. somebody loves him not just becoz he is handsome. some one opposite to arru who sees life beyond beauty.
arnav kushi were hit not only becoz of beauty but also for the intail story and character.

I am also a neutral fan like u. Since the story is about beauty falling in love with the beast i was prepared for a love story of Madhav & Aaru even b4 the show came on air. Agree with u. The title of the show would have justified if the pace of show was slow. As u said marriage was not the only option for beauty to fall in love with the beast. Why a marriage is must in daily soaps to understand the goodness of a person?  Even if the beauty falls in love with the beast later, its a feeling which budded out while adjusting with a forced commitment. 

In Rahul's case, he is not in love with Aaru. He agreed for the alliance only to please his maa-m. For him his foster family is beyond everything. If he really had some feelings for her he would have told her that he isnt the real Ehasas. 

And yeah, its the charm of good storyline which make stars not the other way round. 

angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hhmmm tho I am a radhya supporter but I like ur point...

but what in case rahul falls for arru :P than what? xD :P

but I hope if radhya arent destined together :( then rahul gets a nice girl n she shud b parallel lead to saumya -.-

:)
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
it is story tht matters. not the actors.
legends are made by great story lines
if maya lacks chemistery after marriage then people will loose interest in show.
but if they have chemistry plz do accept them. as for radya lets wait and watch what is for them
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: whitewitch

👍🏼
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree with u :)) I am neutral fan too & started watching the show for its fresh concept & not just for actors...agree if show would have been little slow paced with aaru getting to know madhav & then falling in love with him for his nature & then marriage wiuld gave made sense..but alas now the story will be like aaru will eventually start liking him for she being tied up inthis relation...
Agree story makes the actors & not vice versa :)))Edited by navya19 - 11 years ago
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you. Finally the story is getting better