Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

VD ||RK-The Beautiful Imperfection| AT#129 (Page 75)

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.abhay

Originally posted by .Shiva.

@sweta
you know i am readyROFLi am ready when i am at sleep, i am ready when i am wake i am always ready for BBBingROFL

seriously i don't get this dude in our show nor what cvs are showing. rk has to be involve so they going to bring our couple together.
i will love it if dey really show bhaii a antagonist n real gangster who has a hidden motive n is very cunningly using mb to get to rk..d whole track will change to interesting instantly n we will start enjoying bhaii too seeing him plotting evil games against rk n our hero overcoming dem all n rishbala getting together..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

d main problem of dis track is dat its boring becoz a don is shown so much helpless wid no connection to d hero n d story n a forced love triangle type situation which is unacceptable..also this track has totally ruined mb's character..

we  can  message  this  to  st  and  raghuveer

wat  if  bhai   and  neha  mehta  both  wre  ploting  together??????

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by skandi

i just want our show to be a good show. after this track was introduce our show went down the hill. cvs are not getting the fact that if they keep this sick track up they will suffer alot. i wanted a bollywood BG not goli BG.

Today they have shot the episode means we can see it on wednesday...hope our TRP also increase so that CV will come to know that what we were saying was rite...AngryAngryAngry
der is some news kya???Confused

yes

bittuji   tweeted
said ... just  shot  a  new  twist
skandi IF-Sizzlerz
skandi
skandi

@sweta
you know i am readyROFLi am ready when i am at sleep, i am ready when i am wake i am always ready for BBBingROFL

seriously i don't get this dude in our show nor what cvs are showing. rk has to be involve so they going to bring our couple together.
i will love it if dey really show bhaii a antagonist n real gangster who has a hidden motive n is very cunningly using mb to get to rk..d whole track will change to interesting instantly n we will start enjoying bhaii too seeing him plotting evil games against rk n our hero overcoming dem all n rishbala getting together..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

d main problem of dis track is dat its boring becoz a don is shown so much helpless wid no connection to d hero n d story n a forced love triangle type situation which is unacceptable..also this track has totally ruined mb's character..

u are absolutely correct...major girls watch this show and they cannot show a girl moving on two boats together it hurt people's feelings...otherwise if they had shows he using MB to get RK the TRP would have been sky high...LOLLOL
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

@sweta

BINGO! we thought it was rk who gangster wanted na but here cvs made him look like a poor man with so called golden heartConfused  we need spice and that is if cvs makes it look like gangster wants to kill rk and he tires it and tries it still nothing works so use MB but seriously this so called triangle ruined the show. the way someone is acting and how cvs are showing it seems she is standing on two boats. cheap man cvs making someone's character look nasty.
skandi IF-Sizzlerz
skandi
skandi

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by skandi

i just want our show to be a good show. after this track was introduce our show went down the hill. cvs are not getting the fact that if they keep this sick track up they will suffer alot. i wanted a bollywood BG not goli BG.

Today they have shot the episode means we can see it on wednesday...hope our TRP also increase so that CV will come to know that what we were saying was rite...AngryAngryAngry
der is some news kya???Confused

SEE MY PM RE...
ananya2000 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2000
ananya2000

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
VIVIAM...U R SUPER...
LOVE U RRRKKK
...Heart
Heart
Heart
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
i want something good. i want evil to be evil not look like saint, i would rather see someone trying to kill rk then rk's ex.biwi doing eye pe eyelockSleepyDead that makes me point finger at someone for sure.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
rk first you took my breath, then heart, then soul and now you have become my dil ki raja.

Go to top