Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

ESP #73 - Behudgi ek beemari hain [IO] (Page 67)

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Joined: 13 January 2012
Posts: 8646

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 18shabbo

@Rishu...2nd season humaari kismat mein hi nahi hai...*koi to sun lo*!!!Cry


Seriously!
Yaar but they promised a second season on the last episode :( It is one of the rare comedy shows that actually had intelligent comedy!!

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Joined: 13 January 2012
Posts: 8646

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 18shabbo

Arnav had no idea wat to do with her..*neither did Barun*...it was such an early scene but expressions mashallah!!!




I can't see the picture on Ipad :/
18shabbo IF-Sizzlerz
18shabbo
18shabbo

Crazy Creatives Lead
Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 24118

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Arnavji kidnapped hain...jeene marne ka koi dheekana nahi...but sapne mein bhi baaz nahi aaye...wat he made Khoosssiiee wear tellzz u ki "ishq par zor naheeN, hai ye woh aatish 'GHalib'jo lagaaye na lage aur bujhaaye na bane"

http://www.bolegaindia.com/images/gossips/arnav_khushi_post_1340104383.jpg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingInPajamas

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Joined: 13 January 2012
Posts: 8646

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Ye bakwaas se shows cross 8-10 yrs on TV and Humara to do saal bhi nahi chala :/

Honestly though, story bhi khaakh hoti hai Indian industry me, aur agar original hoti bhi hai to usse Kisi Tarah bakwaas bana dete hai!
18shabbo IF-Sizzlerz
18shabbo
18shabbo

Crazy Creatives Lead
Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 24118

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amethyst.

Originally posted by 18shabbo

Arnav had no idea wat to do with her..*neither did Barun*...it was such an early scene but expressions mashallah!!!




I can't see the picture on Ipad :/


guesthouse scene..khoosie fainted in Arnavji's arms n arnavji lookin at her as if *seene se dil gaya*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingInPajamas

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Joined: 13 January 2012
Posts: 8646

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 18shabbo

Arnavji kidnapped hain...jeene marne ka koi dheekana nahi...but sapne mein bhi baaz nahi aaye...wat he made Khoosssiiee wear tellzz u ki "ishq par zor naheeN, hai ye woh aatish 'GHalib'jo lagaaye na lage aur bujhaaye na bane"

http://www.bolegaindia.com/images/gossips/arnav_khushi_post_1340104383.jpg

When I saw this episode I first thought she was wearing a suit, then the camera came down and I went "O Teri!" LOL
18shabbo IF-Sizzlerz
18shabbo
18shabbo

Crazy Creatives Lead
Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 24118

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amethyst.

Originally posted by 18shabbo

@Rishu...2nd season humaari kismat mein hi nahi hai...*koi to sun lo*!!!Cry


Seriously!
Yaar but they promised a second season on the last episode :( It is one of the rare comedy shows that actually had intelligent comedy!!


channel hi band hogaya...baaki kya bolu abOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingInPajamas

18shabbo IF-Sizzlerz
18shabbo
18shabbo

Crazy Creatives Lead
Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 24118

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amethyst.

Ye bakwaas se shows cross 8-10 yrs on TV and Humara to do saal bhi nahi chala :/

Honestly though, story bhi khaakh hoti hai Indian industry me, aur agar original hoti bhi hai to usse Kisi Tarah bakwaas bana dete hai!


IPKCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.hea.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Spoilers Ki Band Baja Dete Hain CC#30 (IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Athene   Replies: 1193   Views: 23946

Athene 1193 23946 13 April 2013 at 2:17pm by Athene
Hum toh aise hain(IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: ChannaMereya   Replies: 1215   Views: 20471

ChannaMereya 1215 20471 18 March 2013 at 9:45pm by Minion23
CC #8 : Ahsan Saiyu Ke Hain *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: asrcraze   Replies: 1193   Views: 18638

asrcraze 1193 18638 30 October 2012 at 6:52am by jessicad
CC# 7: Ahsan Hamare Hain*Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Rasgulla_sp   Replies: 1189   Views: 17457

Rasgulla_sp 1189 17457 30 October 2012 at 4:01am by lazyleaves
ESP#49 Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hain [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: snowflake.   Replies: 1185   Views: 18239

snowflake. 1185 18239 24 October 2012 at 12:34pm by snowflake.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index