ESP #73 - Behudgi ek beemari hain [IO] - Page 28

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by themockingblue.

NIAN 

A/w .. I came here AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME :((( 

I'm nice ;) One week to summer vacations πŸ˜›

Yikes , Nian β˜ΊοΈ Love they're , isn't it ? 

Our story is same dearoo , we both have visited here after an ages man  where those days were disappeared ? 

Woo! Just one week for hols , time to rock and roll in fun , what' are the plans ? 

No peeps. Only one. PEEP πŸ˜ƒ

Hahahha πŸ˜† Incase, any other people will see my message so they cannot say that i'd have forgotten 'em .. πŸ˜ƒ
Someone bring them back man 

Originally posted by PinkCinderella

Yikes , Nian β˜ΊοΈ Love they're , isn't it ? 

Our story is same dearoo , we both have visited here after an ages man  where those days were disappeared ? 

Woo! Just one week for hols , time to rock and roll in fun , what' are the plans ? 

OMG YES. Did you see there pic with Nina's cat .. Moke? SOO ADORABLE. Like get married already β˜ΊοΈ

Yeah. :( I don't know. .. guess we all got busy :|

YEAH πŸ˜ƒ and exams in 15 days after that πŸ˜³

Someone bring them back man 

Never to get attached to a fictitious couple EVER AGAIN.  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Specially an Indian soap one :|

You watch Saraswatichandra Sadaf?

I can't find the Adda Link AT ALL πŸ˜³

OMG YES. Did you see there pic with Nina's cat .. Moke? SOO ADORABLE. Like get married already β˜ΊοΈ

Yeah. :( I don't know. .. guess we all got busy :|

YEAH πŸ˜ƒ and exams in 15 days after that πŸ˜³

Pardon mom called me. No, i haven't seen the pic gimme the link or whatsoever , i can assume it'd be so adorable. β˜ΊοΈ

Ahan, its good to be occupied though not like me who doesn't find any single minute for any other thing.  Ouch! Vacations and exams after that, means the hols are for preparation πŸ˜ƒ

Never to get attached to a fictitious couple EVER AGAIN.  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Specially an Indian soap one :|

Million dollar saying, never indulge yourself in fiction, beginnings are always so charming  and the end will hit you so hard , beyond your perception. You know after ArHi i've decided if this'd become a piece of deceit then good luck finding me  attached with any show.. And, it happened the same.

Pardon mom called me. No, i haven't seen the pic gimme the link or whatsoever , i can assume it'd be so adorable. β˜ΊοΈ

Ahan, its good to be occupied though not like me who doesn't find any single minute for any other thing.  Ouch! Vacations and exams after that, means the hols are for preparation πŸ˜ƒ

These are edits :|

Can't find them .. and I can't find the pics in my folder :(

Nothing to smile about it πŸ₯±

Million dollar saying, never indulge yourself in fiction, beginnings are always so charming  and the end will hit you so hard , beyond your perception. You know after ArHi i've decided if this'd become a piece of deceit then good luck finding me  attached with any show.. And, it happened the same.

All good things come to end πŸ€’

I stopped watching TV after that .. only resumed a few days back. Shucks. πŸ˜›