Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Stella_Virman had to bid GOOD-BYE!

Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys!
How are you all? Hoping you all are fine!
I just wanted to inform you all that Stella_virman won't be coming here anymore. the reason is told by herself, read it.
p.S I am copy-pasting it from her view in MyeDuniya, so it is being narrated by her only!

"I'm really sorry guys but my new school is driving me crazy. I'm totally depressed right now. The books are different here. Those who study in CBSE school in India might know what I'm talking about. My school is CBSE but most of my books are of the latest CCE edition. The chapters are same but there's some additional stuff too. 

There are weekly tests here in my new school and if I don't do well then I dunno what will happen. The competition is too much here. Everyone scores good marks and I'm sure that I won't do well.

But it's not only about studies. There's more to it but even I can't figure it out. Plus my email IDs aren't working. There's some problem with it.

I wish I could get some time to at least come here. Today was my 2nd day at school and I'm already feeling horrible.

You guys have been so kind to me and I'll never in my whole life forget you all!!! Never!!!"

She wanted to say Bye to all personally but unfortunately she didn't have time.

On, behalf of her, I am telling a Bye to all!

Hope you all will never forget her!

Love,

Linaya

Stella, if you will ever read this, you told Anu to post this, but unfortunately she is not able to, so I am doing it on her request!

Edited by Linaya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
will miss her and her update...😔
but then studies are more imp...bye...,take care 
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Stella I love you and will love you... I will miss you horribly.😭... I can remember you told me you are just 12, I really saw you as a little sister of mine 🤗
I will never forget you, love you  ❤️

plz if possible give her my message 
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Will surely priety_d...We are also her same age so she is one of my bestest online friend!
She will come online after 2 weeks or so! I will surely tell her next time I talk to her!

Liarzstayaway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awww stella cutipie🤗

i really gonna miss u soo much yr😔hope v can chat more

today we chatted n yup u told me some school probs n all ..hey dear dnt take any stress ok n keep ur conc in ur studies ur bright future is waiting😳vl miss u yr🤗

love u ❤️

keep smiling n stay happy shappy<3
vl neva forget u yr<3
Stella_8D thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Guys you all are so kind!!!!! I wish i could spend some more time with u all!!!! Linaya u're the best!!! u made an account just to post this!!!! I mean that's really sweet of u!!!!

Love u all a lot <3
Stella_8D thumbnail

thanks
Stella_8D thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kulsum_virman

will miss her and her update...😔
but then studies are more imp...bye...,take care 

i'll miss u too :(
thanks for understanding
Stella_8D thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preity_d

Stella I love you and will love you... I will miss you horribly.😭... I can remember you told me you are just 12, I really saw you as a little sister of mine 🤗
I will never forget you, love you  ❤️

plz if possible give her my message 

awww i luv u too... and you're like an elder sis to me!!!! I'll never forget u too!!!!

Guys can't reply to all of ur messages./...i'm in a hurrry
but thanks a lot!!!!
I love u all and i will miss u!!!!
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Stella will miss u n ur updates.. Do take care of urself 🤗.. And good luck for your furute <3