Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Papa Shekhawat mad b/c Swayam IS perfect ?

bumblebeeluna Groupbie
bumblebeeluna
bumblebeeluna

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged

Okay, so some of you may have already read what I am about to post, since I wrote this in a comment already (Hahaa to the SWAYAM: a boy with many facets.. topic). 
So, so sorry for reposting it as a new topic ( I hope that's acceptable and not against some forum rule Embarrassed

I just could NOT help myself for making this into a topic. 

Ever since Papa Shekhawat made his entry, this is the ONLY thing that has been running through mind !! WHY IS HE SO UPSET ??? What's SO WRONG about dancing ? Is it INHUMANE ? is it REALLY that demeaning ? 'Cuz if he HATES dance SO MUCH, why be the GUEST OF HONOUR in a function that is SPECIALLY hiring a dance group to perform for YOU (to be judged and paid on the BASIS of YOUR liking ) ! Gosh, why are the people in Swayam's life SO COMPLICATED !?!?! (Hard to understand what their funda is ;p) 

But anyways here's a copy/paste of the comment; 

What makes me so upset, or even maybe angry is the thought that the reason why Swayam's dad is upset with him is NOT because Swayam dances, but rather because Mr.Shekhawat DOES NOT. 

Papa Shekhawat is not upset because Swayam can dance, but rather he cannot tolerate, and refuses to accept the fact that his son, the perfect Swayam, has excelled in a field in which he himself, Papa, didn't excel in; DANCING. 

He's mad at Swayam for being better than him, and automatically attributes dancing to a useless and demeaning field. 

That makes me upset. 
Instead of being happy that his son is good at something, infact the best at dancing, he's mad and angry that he himself couldn't excel in  it. 
Really depressing man.  Shameful for a dad. 

Oh well, at the end of this track I hope Papa Shekhawat sees how perfect his son really is, and that also this tracks ADDS to the perfection that is the character of Swayam. 

What do you guys think ?

P.S Thanks "
gupta.aditi20" for giving me a chance to post my view Smile
And those of you who have already read her post, and MY comment;  SHUKRIYAA for re-reading !! 

Enjoy !! 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

._Molly_.venusrockzdollyduasangee_mananflirteyedAnonymous--yasri_bellaSwan_gal.angelMrsChandlerBingbasket_101--Rose--SwaRon_rocks-AD-

flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Old school thots nd nothing else! Papa shekhawat doesnt knw much bout dis field! Bt wat upsets me is dat y talk to ur son rudely 4 dat! I mean he shud try to undrstand him or he shud try nd make him undrstand! Y demean swayam in frnt of his frnds! I hate dis kind of parents!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeeluna

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
This is really something to think about. I mean it's the only logical explanation for Mr Shekhawat's unreasonable behaviour. I mean how pathetic is he, ridiculing Swayam like that.It's just so sad, seeing Swayam go through so much of pain. He SO does not deserve it. I just hope Mr Shekhawat realises how much Swayam loves dancing!

Nice post btw!Smile

Edited by Neeti96 - 07 April 2013 at 4:01am

bumblebeeluna

gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Ok, wow !! You got Swayam down to the last bit of his character, describing him as perfectly as one can in words ! Good Job !
Yeah it's true that Swayam is literally THE BEST at everything, in every relationship.
Any phase of life, and problem, any situation; he always comes out on the top !
The understanding he has for every single person in his life, any single person who crossed his path is great.
For me, not only is he one of the best characters to be portrayed, but also one of THE MOST UNDERSTANDING character ever. In my opinion I think being so understanding is what makes him so great, is what adds (or should I say leads ) to him being so perfect.

Thankyou for such a great analysis of his character.

yeah he is perfect becuase in simple words he understands... whether hurt or angry .. he still understands others.. keeping their feelings way above himself..
But specially want to thank you for helping ME to understand some parts of his character, and the story.

Originally posted by gupta.aditi20

and that happened.. both finally crossed their limits.. hurting each other... but best part was all their anger and hurt was removed.. now all remained the feeling of love... love for each other... one still in love.. one yet to accept

Wow !! Till this date (well till before reading this post) I had failed to understand WHY after SUCH A BIG SHOWDOWN , SwaRon were okay with each other.
Why Sharon said to Rey that after everything that happened between them, there is no reason left for them not to be together.
To me, I thought that after the showdown, they had the BIGGEST reason to stay away from each other, to hate each other since they hurt each other in the most damaging way ever.
But THIS, your post, this helps me to realize the biggest aspect that I missed.
That they could now be together because, the only feeling left between them was LOVE !! WOW !!
That thought didn't even occur to me !

I'm the happiest for reading this post, 'cuz it made me see what I was missing.

well to me.. this was always the first thought in my mind... maybe thats why i simpply loved that scene.. for me it was swaron at its best... because both their characters are as such.. not ready to express their feelings and thoughts verbally..

so all in all.. i can say that now we understand why he does not show off?? he has all the qualities his father wants.. but he still understand the feeling of being a loser... so does not find in his heart to make anyone lose...

Okay. once again I was left confused as to why Swayam doesn't just show his dad his real personality. That he IS best at everything, that he does excel in every field. But now I understand, once again thanks to YOU, that the reason why Swayam doesn't show off, is because he understand how OTHERS feel about being a loser.
Or how others feel when they are not *considered* perfect. ( I say considered b/c Sharon used to, and papa Shekhawat still consider him to be a loser)

i hate to disagree with you... sharon never considered him as a loser... she told him numerous times loser because he could see through her... as said by swayam himself " tumhaari har us ada mei chupi hai saadgi.." and sharon in anger says such things which she does not mean... remember swayam's first dance and sharon calling him a looser.. but complementing him as an awsome dancer in drunk state... so he was never a loser to her.. but she still called him just push him away.. as she was scared of his love.. and more than that scared of feelings for him in her heart.. the way he makes loose control... and she was just scared... 

Once again, a huge SHUKRIYAA for making this post, helping me to understand the perfection that is Swayam's character.

What makes me so upset, or even maybe angry is the thought that the reason why Swayam's dad is upset with him is NOT because Swayam dances, but rather because Mr.Shekhawat DOES NOT.

Papa Shekhawat is not upset because Swayam can dance, but rather he cannot tolerate, and refuses to accept the fact that his son, the perfect Swayam, has excelled in a field in which he himself, papa, didn't excel in; DANCING.

He's mad at Swayam for being better than him, and automatically attributes dancing to a useless and demeaning field.

That makes me upset.
Instead of being happy that his son is good at something, infact the best at dancing, he's mad and angry that he himself couldn't excel in it.
Really depressing man. Shameful for a dad.

Oh well, at the end of this track I hope Papa Shekhawat sees how perfect his son really is, and that at also this tracks ADDS to the perfection that is the character of Swayam.

no i guess through this track we'll come to know why he does not share his feelings with anyone... why he is so much reserved!!! why he hates competitions... why he hate winning.. because in simple words his father loved these... and he did not... in order to rebel he as a child started hiding behind the shadows... because he felt safe...

this track will show why he loves sharon so much... he dances because of sharon NOT due to his father or to show him anything.. sharon is an inspiration to him because only she made him a win over his reservatons... because of her.. he got an identification.. because of her his self confidence got boost up.. as the saying goes "behind every successful man, there is a woman.." and for him sharon is that woman..

and i do not consider papa shekhawat as a totally negetive character.. he just like every father wants his son to be the best... and he knows his son has those qualities to be best.. but his son's heart is so soft.. that he lets others win .. which in a real bad world is not good... we have to fight for our survival... and DANCE is not considered as a successful field in the outside world not only by his father but many others... and swayam for once for the love of dance will win over his father... and prove him.. he is the best...

thats the hope i have from this track... and parents cant be totally negetive... they have their own set of thoughts which differ from children.. but they do CARE for their child and wants the best for them...they make them do things which they consider right... whether the child hates it or not... and they expect their child to do the same!!! i have faith in cv's they can never make a negetive father...

its same as parents they make their child do homework.. whether he likes it or not.. but they make their child do their homework.. because its good for their child.. and here papa shekhawat thinks that dance is not good for his child... it'll not do any good to him in future.. he does not have a problem with dance.. he said that as a hobby its okay.. but as a career not... so for me he is just looking after his child

and he compares him with rey only because he wants his son to be like him... taking up stand... being a hero... and not hiding behind the shadows.. which hides his qualities.. not only from the world.. but from himself too...

WOW Hahah, I think my comment is even longer than your post ! ;p
Enjoy

my answers in green.. and no dear i enjoyed reading your post... and i do not mind reading more... if you have something more to write... i too am posting the same reply with little bit of additions... do see

p.s my answers in GREEN

and i just made a longer post than yours...ROFL

bumblebeeluna

-AD- IF-Stunnerz
-AD-
-AD-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
A very good post..Really need to think abt this !!
Daddy Shekhawath is Psyco...he is not even ready to give his son a chance ...
Don't know where excatly the story line is moving !!

bumblebeeluna

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Is it really hard to understand? Okay just my POV, don't pounce on me. The single word he used for a dancer depicts his views... "Nachaniya" he used it for swayam, and it's not a respectable word, and sometimes even associated with courtesans.
And regarding Papa Shekhawat...shekhawat family is a quite traditional one...doubtlessly and they cherish some typical notions in a wonderful way. We know that through swayam...So for daddy shekhawat...it's not at all acceptable that his son...a man...isn't like a man... like a tough competitive spirit, proud, arrogance...he cherishes these notions whereas swayam hardly gives a damn to anything like them. In short mr.shekhawat would had loved Rey without dance in him...for him dancers are just a means for others entertainment doing no real work.
And about one thing papa shekhawat  is not so wrong, being a dancer and a corporate leader, in terms of power corporaate world exceeds. Think in real...even d3 are happy as 50+ k as their fee in a group of 11 members while, regarding sharon, rey and swayam's lifestyle especially, they won't be able to make themselves comfy in about 50k bucks for a month, they live a lifestyle which is not even possible through dancing, NOW. So through daddy shekhawat he too is not absolutely wrong.

bumblebeeluna

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

Is it really hard to understand? Okay just my POV, don't pounce on me. The single word he used for a dancer depicts his views... "Nachaniya" he used it for swayam, and it's not a respectable word, and sometimes even associated with courtesans.
And regarding Papa Shekhawat...shekhawat family is a quite traditional one...doubtlessly and they cherish some typical notions in a wonderful way. We know that through swayam...So for daddy shekhawat...it's not at all acceptable that his son...a man...isn't like a man... like a tough competitive spirit, proud, arrogance...he cherishes these notions whereas swayam hardly gives a damn to anything like them. In short mr.shekhawat would had loved Rey without dance in him...for him dancers are just a means for others entertainment doing no real work.
And about one thing papa shekhawat  is not so wrong, being a dancer and a corporate leader, in terms of power corporaate world exceeds. Think in real...even d3 are happy as 50+ k as their fee in a group of 11 members while, regarding sharon, rey and swayam's lifestyle especially, they won't be able to make themselves comfy in about 50k bucks for a month, they live a lifestyle which is not even possible through dancing, NOW. So through daddy shekhawat he too is not absolutely wrong.

agreedClap
his value system is diiferent..they are trying to bridge teh gap between the two generations but he i so meann...Angryoh i so hate the word "nachaniyA"AngryAngry

Edited by swaronswaron - 07 April 2013 at 10:22am

bumblebeeluna

vrushan Senior Member
vrushan
vrushan

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Mr shekhawat is not at all fully negative. He just want to see his son as a winner but swayam we all knows how he is he doesnot want to win by defeating someone but his father is exactly opposite of him he wants his son to accept the challenge of life that automatically leads to his personality development i think he knows swayam and his ability woh nahi chahte ki swayam ke iss soft nature ka koi bhi faayada uthaye thats why he is rude to him in order to make him stronger aage cvs par depend karta hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunaswaronswaron

Go to top