Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

We Belong Together - LAST CHAPTER pg. 51 (Page 8)

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
 Hi Peeps Smile

Okay back with the next update for you guys. I do not know why I decided to write a story on this topic, I guess I was just way to bored yesterday because I feel like I'm not doing full justice to the story. But I did write this update a few times and its the best I could do, so hope you guys enjoy this. Please continue showering your love with likes and comments Heart I would love to read your feedback!!! Also Mirah I hope you're enjoying this LOL 7 more days till my love is back!!!!! Party

*** chapter 2 ***

Viren woke up  super early the next morning. It was around 5:30 when his phone started beeping. Viren saw Jeevika asleep so he took the phone call and went towards the bathroom. He answered the call to find out his clients from Delhi were unable to come and they were requesting him to fly in today. Viren knew how important this case was as they were old clients so he agreed and told his secretary to book the earliest flight. Viren quickly took all his stuff out and packed it as quickly as possible. He didn't feel like waking up Jeevika so he just left, and it was only around 6:45 AM. 

Jeevika woke up no later than 7:30 to see the bed empty besides her. Where was her husband and this early in the morning? She looked around to find nothing. His phone wasn't charging on the table near his side nor was his laptop bag there. She did know that he did come home last night as she woke up on the bed, but had no idea where he had gone. Manvi came in to check on her di.

manvi - "Di are you alright? You look tensed"

jeevika - "Mannu, where is Virenji?"

manvi - "Di he had to go to Delhi early morning. He wanted to tell you but you were asleep and he said something about you not doing well. Is everything okay?"

jeevika - "Yeah. I'm fine"

Manvi knew something was wrong with Jeevika, but before she could ask Virat started yelling out her name making her leave. This week had been hard for Jeevika and only she knew why. It seemed like all in the process of helping out his friends come over their grief, Viren was opening up wounds that were closed on Jeevika once upon a time. This week marked the week. The special week that every couple waited for. No it wasn't their anniversary, but in fact the due date of Jeevika and Viren's baby. April 7th 2013 was all she could remember the day the doctor had confirmed her to be pregnant with the blood test. But within two months that date was forgotten until today. Today was the day their baby would have been here, but there was no baby and there was no husband either to share the pain with. Jeevika was reliving that pain once again. That horrendous night where she had to let go of her child. All these thoughts made Jeevika cry. She wanted to be comforted but nothing could comfort her. She took a deep breath, wiped her tears and headed to the bathroom. Even in the bathroom there was nothing she could think besides her baby. How she wished she could hod her baby in her arms. Feed the baby, sing to the baby, give the baby a bath. She craved for the sleepless nights which other people dreaded about. Others hated waking up every two hours to do the feed, burp, and sleep routine but how she wished to be doing that. She knew their baby would keep her on her toes and she also knew that the baby would only make her and Viren's bond stronger. But today there was no baby, and there was no husband. 

Heart LIKES AND COMMENTS PLEASE Heart 

List of my work Heart Kays94 Index!!!!!

Edited by Kays94 - 08 April 2013 at 8:15pm

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

keens94virika26sugar01virika123aiswaryatc_Atharvaa_PBPriyaNaraPrincyptlPriyaVirikasrinuvirikahetnitoharshikatigerVinalJainvijilover2abc123skanishkakaranSamiiii9999PNiraliVirikaElmWizard5017NikShaikhaa_mnhskarankryslePEACE4Lifedrishti112kryanvirika05wal43RiddhiShetyeMehakGeracutiepie2244surbhi1994nani2630Love_Family..ipkkndurmilpreetivrjenna_promanticgurl070InduDmariarauf48girl97Nishtha.RelanNishuMashna1406shine123Fari_15alonelove-Charu-radzzz123princesshelenstarstellieTeriMaaa.Tanvi.-Aaliya.KryAn-Saba_Pari-vish-sushmakryanSaaraa.--Iqra--Angelic.gurlMADHU.BARUNMarzii-Pj-avni_19shobrakapooorSyed695pinky.padda_Shru_Natasha137Asr-Ki-Samlovelife.-Deeps-Dhoxi--Ayesha--millee18sumayyah1-Cutyee

-Charu- IF-Dazzler
-Charu-
-Charu-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Comment coming really soon! LOL
OMG!
Thank You Kani for writing this for me! Heart
you're the best!
I love you!
Poor Jeevika!
7 April due date !
Oh My!
She is feeling alone, but where is his husband?
I am angry with Viren for this Angry
But never the less I wish the come along soon!

P.S. I'm bored at the moment so can't complete the comment but I'll be back!

Edited by Charucrazy - 08 April 2013 at 3:21am
-Cutyee IF-Sizzlerz
-Cutyee
-Cutyee

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Its awsome Karina..
poor jeevika ...Confused
Continue soon..

Edited by --Amna-- - 08 April 2013 at 1:33am
Love_Family Goldie
Love_Family
Love_Family

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Just loved the update 

Absolutely brilliant 

Viren I get its work but at least care for your wife as well

I feel so sorry for Jeevika there no one to comfort her 

Nobody remembers the baby's due date not even Viren only Jeevika feel so sorry for the baby as well 

Thanks for the pm please continue soon 
Saba_Pari IF-Rockerz
Saba_Pari
Saba_Pari

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Superb updates feeling sad for jeevi
Natasha137 IF-Rockerz
Natasha137
Natasha137

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
#UNRES
aWW this is amazing!
It made me sadDisapprove
The way you described jeevika's feeling
It's just a wonderful job!
Jeevika missing everythingCrytheir baby Cry
Hope happiness will find Virika's way soon Smile
Continue soon

Edited by Natasha137 - 08 April 2013 at 2:57am
sushmakryan IF-Rockerz
sushmakryan
sushmakryan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
amazing update poor jeevika she is feeling alone in the world continue soon thanks for the pm
TeriMaaa IF-Dazzler
TeriMaaa
TeriMaaa

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
AWWW...
serioulsy i am on the edge of cryinggg .. poor jeevika .. :(((
her pain ..awww...i wish viren was there to comfort her ..:(((

bt an awesome update .. 
continue soon ..
loving this ff 
wat abt tht scars?????
thanx 4 the pm