Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

We Belong Together - LAST CHAPTER pg. 51 (Page 45)

ashna1406 IF-Dazzler
ashna1406
ashna1406

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
i loved it <3
the way u expressed her pain n the way u want to convey viren's emotions <3 <3
just fab!
no one can beat u in writing :D
continue soon..wanna knw more :)

Love_Family Goldie
Love_Family
Love_Family

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Loved the update 

Aww bless Jeevika

Viren remember she hasn't ate or drank in two days because of you

Aww the ending loved it you've portrayed they're feelings so well in your writing

Edited by Love_Family - 26 April 2013 at 5:12pm
Love_Family Goldie
Love_Family
Love_Family

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Absolutely fantastic

Total fabulous 

Aww the questions that were running through Viren's head aww bless him

Jeevika please speak up to Viren he's always been there for you and he'll carry on doing that forever

Thanks for the pm please continue soon

Edited by Love_Family - 26 April 2013 at 5:12pm
-Aaliya.KryAn- IF-Rockerz
-Aaliya.KryAn-
-Aaliya.KryAn-

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
This could not have got any more better!!

Hats off for such a masterpiece

Superb writing

Every thing was written and potrayed very well..!!

mind blowing

continue soon and thanks for the PM

mehwish123 Goldie
mehwish123
mehwish123

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Kinooo cmon dear update soon im eager to read
u r a exceptional writer
cmon ppz
sushmakryan IF-Rockerz
sushmakryan
sushmakryan

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
sorry for late reading  amazing update now jeevika will tell the truth thanks for the pm 
Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Back with Chapter 9!!! Sorry about the delay, just too caught up with things. Hope you guys like this update. It's not too long, because that's all I could afford to write. The next update will be the last one, as this is supposed to be a short story Smile Hope you enjoy this and please give me feedback! Will be looking forward to reading your views Heart And also congrats to all my friends who have been promoted!!! Marzi love you Heart... Congrats to Saba!!! and also Charu you're almost there my love Heart I love you the mostest Charu Embarrassed Also a special shoutout to Ashy, Mariam, Nishy, Amrita, and my big sissy!!! Thanks for always being there for me! And Aliya (krystu05) and Neha hope you two both enjoy this update! Phew sorry had to thank a few people... 

~Karina

***chapter 9***

Viren waited outside patiently with his heart beating fast and then slow. It was strange. It was a weird feeling something he had never felt before. For the first time in his life he had done something to hurt someone so bad, that they wanted to commit suicide; and of all people it was the driving force of his life, his Jeevika. His mind was traveling through different paths and directions thinking what the root cause was. After what seemed like an eternity, and thinking of various reasons yet not reaching a conclusion, Jeevika walked slowly and nervously towards Viren who was sitting on the bench. Viren shot up immediately and looked at her shrunken face, it looked so fragile. He didn't know what to do, whether he should ask or or just leave it. If he asked her what happened inside, she might not be able to handle herself again. But if he didn't ask her, he would go insane. Insane was probably not enough  to describe the state he was transferring too. He put Jeevika before himself, thinking that he could not afford to hurt her anymore than he already had. He just took her hand in his, so strongly that it empowered her. She closed her eyes feeling this barrier around her. This barrier that was lost for sometime, but it was finally back. He walked her out to his car, opening the front door for her. He let her settle down before getting out a pillow from the back and placing it behind her back. Jeevika closed her eyes ready to face everyone and go home. Viren sat in the driver's seat next to he observing her without making to too obvious; he couldn't afford her to feel more conscious of herself already. Without any further delay, he head home; or actually he head to the future. Unaware of what was going to come next. 

As they got home, Viren could feel the heat, the fear, those vibes from Jeevika. What would she answer to the family? What had gone so wrong that she had to come upon this step? She was lucky to have a loving family, in-laws and her paternal family, she had that special bond of sisterhood. Her baby, her Manvi. She had a devar like Virat, who not only always supported her, but was always a strength of support for her husband as well as her sister. He stood by her during the roughest time of her life, Manvi's cancer. But this time was a consequence of the cancer. If Manvi had to suffer through the torturous disease, Jeevika had to suffer the outcomes of her survival; the notion of being a murderer in her eyes. She murdered her baby. Jeevika took a deep breath and as she let out her fear and her thoughts, Viren took upon her hand, again. 

viren - "Let's go inside"
jeevika - "Virenji, but.."
viren - "Don't worry. This is your house and you're family. There is nothing for you to be afraid of"
Viren wipes the small tears coming from the corner of her eyes. Every drop of tear now was like a storm on his heart. He had to stop this, and that too fast! He had to get to the core of the issue. Both of them got out the car, and headed inside. Though Jeevika wasn't aware of what was to come, Viren handled the situation. Viren as well as Virat and Manvi knew that Jeevika didn't need to be questioned, she needed to be loved. And upon Jeevika's surprise, everyone was normal. smiling and doing their normal day to day activities. Shlok sitting at the dining table, eating as he just came from school. Kadambri chachi running from the kitchen to the table feeding her son. Swamini bua sitting in her area, reading her book and having a cup of tea with Vanshika. Jeevika didn't know if they were doing this on purpose or what. It just didn't make sense. Nothing made sense to her anymore. Nothing at all. 

Heart Likes and Comments Please Heart 

p.s. The very first update (chapter 1) has gotten 90 likes! The most I've ever gotten... It would be my dream to see 100, so please make you press like on the very first chapter! Thanks Heart 80054135

Edited by Kays94 - 29 April 2013 at 9:46pm

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

xarahmedkpriya0307oceanviewkeens94sugar01ginabieberkryan-lover_Atharvaa_PBPriyaNaraPriyaVirikasrinuvirikavijikahetnitoPrincyptlktluver11vijilover2harshikatigerRuby728$Hef@liVinalJainaa_mnhsNimishrrNikShaikh2189mansikarankrysleWara082007neemaneemaaashna.iraniHayatMPEACE4LifekottappadyehmmbhluvrPriya_ashvikRiddhiShetyesurbhi1994..ipkkndnani2630chandiniebindaNishtha.Relangirl97mehwish123sweets1126urmiljenna_promanticgurl070ashna1406NishuMFari_15alonelove-Charu-kryanfan1_Ammukryan_TeriMaaa.Tanvi.Saba_Pari..Amrita..-vish-MADHU.BARUNMarzii--Iqra---Latty-Angelic.gurlshobrakapoooravni_19_Shru_Syed695pinky.paddaAsr-Ki-Sam-NightDreamer--Deeps---Ayesha--Dhoximillee18sumayyah1-Cutyee

Dhoxi IF-Sizzlerz
Dhoxi
Dhoxi

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
ressy 

Go to top