Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

We Belong Together - LAST CHAPTER pg. 51 (Page 39)

karankrysle Senior Member
karankrysle
karankrysle

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Well,what better are you gonna get with your writing Karina?
i am not gonna praise you this time coz I haven't any words left! 
But yes i am gonna tell you my favourite bits from the story!
And for the First time.it is not 1 but many lines that I have loved in your updaye!
It was intense,showing their love for each other!
And you know what our Virika are like!
Viren would do just all this that you wrote in the update if this would have had really happened to our Jeevs!Cry
Okay enough talking!
here i go with my fave bits from the update! 

Viren couldn't get his eyes of her. He missed seeing that beautiful smile on that face. That smile that made him go crazy for her. That smile that just made him feel warm and loved. 
He rested his eyes and she rested her body on him.
He placed his head on hers, making their every body part touch each other. Viren shuddered a bit, as he hadn't remembered when they were this close last. It made him feel bad, that their distances were lessened in this hospital, with Jeevika on the verge of killing herself. 
Hatss-off to you my writer! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soty24

urmil Goldie
urmil
urmil

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
brilliant...how beautifully u expressed virika's relation by their body language...loved the way u described their sleeping position...both feeling safe in each other's company...thnx for pm.update soon
Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,
Just a quick note, all three of my current stories (WBL,WFL,HEARTBEAT) are most probably going to be wrapping up soon. My next one month is super busy and I'm also not going to be able to comment on anyone's stories from today onwards. Plus I'm getting a little tired of writing the two ongoing FF's. But here's the next update for this. 

***chapter 8***

Viren woke up early morning seeing doctors again checking on her. They smiled assuring Viren, her health was getting better. Viren just rubbed off Jeevika's hair from her face. She was still asleep due to the drowsiness of all the medications. Viren wanted to make her eat, so he slightly kissed her on her forehead. She didn't open her eyes but Viren caressed her face trying to her attention. 

viren - "Jeevika, here drink some juice please" 

Jeevika just started crying, softly though unable to express her feelings. Her tears were the only way to convey her emotions, but it was hard for Viren to understand her. 

viren - "Shhh, please Jeevs no more crying. Okay if you don't want juice, I won't force you. Just please calm down" 

The hug was persistent, and so was his love for her which was slowly sinking in. She felt complete after a while, but that wound was still not completely healed. 

viren - "Come on, lets go get you ready to go home"

Jeevika held her head tightly from the right side. Her head was starting to throb, faster than her heart. The pain in her body was traveling fast, from one place to the other. She let go of Viren using both her hands to apply pressure on her head. 

viren - "Here, let me press it for you" he said moving her hands down and placing his there. She seemed to be feeling a little better as he applied more pressure on both the right and left side

viren - "Jeevika, please can you eat something? Or just this glass of juice. It will help your headache, I promise"

Jeevika didn't say anything, and Viren took that as a cue to go ahead. He helped her drinking the glass of juice. She stopped after a few seconds, not desiring anymore. Viren knew not to push her to her limits as of now. He helped her get off the bed and to the bathroom changing. Those scars and bruises were never bigger to him than now. It was like going through a heart attack seeing her like that. Unable to control himself, he started dressing her as fast as he could not wanting to face such a big punishment. She could understand finally the feelings he had for her, making her think that she still was important to him. She hugged immediately and he secured her tightly in his arms. He took her out of the room with her attached to him still. She didn't want to let go, and neither did he. As they were gathering all their stuff, Neha came in to talk to the both of them. 

neha - "How are you feeling today Jeevika?"

jeevika lightly smiled. That smile didn't mean much though. How could it? With those eyes swollen and her heart still beating faster than normal, how could anything be fine? 

neha - "I see that you guys are leaving soon. If you don't mind, can I talk to Jeevika for sometime while you fill out some paperwork Mr. Vadhera?"

viren - "Uhmm' sure" he said a little hesitantly"

Even though Jeevika wasn't told anything about the matter, she knew who Neha was and she could sense the apprehension her husband had at the moment. Neha smiled and waited for Jeevika to follow her. Viren gave her a reassuring look making her feel deep inside that he truly was with her. She got up from the bed and walked behind Neha. Viren knew there wasn't really any more paperwork left to do, this was just an excuse to talk to Jeevika and understand her feelings. That moment proved to be most hard for Viren. He didn't know what was happening. He was curious to know what had he done? Several questions were being thought of in his mind. Would Neha call him in eventually? Would Jeevika open up to Viren and tell him her feelings? What if she did this whole thing again? What if Viren made another careless mistake and the next time the results were more dramatic than this? That moment alone just made him agonize within himself. 

Heart LIKES AND COMMENTS PLEASE Heart 

List of my work Heart Kays94 Index!!!!!

Edited by Kays94 - 21 April 2013 at 3:49pm

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307oceanviewMariddakeens94sugar01ginabieberkryan-lover_Atharvaa_PBPriyaNarasrinuvirikavijikaPrincyptlhetnitovijilover2kanishkakarankaranshalakaSamiiiiharshikatigerVinalJainaa_mnhsNiraliVirika9999PNimishrr2189mansiWara082007neemaneemasoty24HayatMPEACE4Lifekottappadykryanvirika05drishti112Priya_ashvikkk.princessRiddhiShetyeKtYammie13cutiepie2244nani2630..ipkkndsurbhi1994Love_FamilyNishtha.Relangirl97mehwish123sweets1126urmiljenna_promanticgurl070NishuMashna1406shine123alonelove-Charu-starstellieTeriMaaa_Ammukryan_.Tanvi.-Haju--Aaliya.KryAn--vish-sushmakryanSaaraa.--Iqra--Angelic.gurlMADHU.BARUNMarziishobrakapoooravni_19_Shru_rocksravya11Natasha137Syed695pinky.paddaAsr-Ki-Sam-NightDreamer--Deeps-Dhoxi--Ayesha--millee18sumayyah1-Cutyee

Dhoxi IF-Sizzlerz
Dhoxi
Dhoxi

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
awww Finally Jeevika is going home Smile thats a lil bit relief but she isnt still fully well... Unhappy

I wonder even though Neha asked everything to Jeevika, she will say it or not Confused I think she wont or may be she will as it might make her feel good (my opinion LOL)

And i want viren to find everything himself not letting him know by jeevika Confused 

I'm sitting here what next update could be LOL whether jeevika will say everything? Confused will viren found it out himself Confused or there will be a cute romantic sceneConfused

This update was really superb, esp the hug Hug 

Thank you beta for the update Tongue

Edited by Dhoxi - 20 April 2013 at 4:53pm
starstellie IF-Dazzler
starstellie
starstellie

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
well im 2ndDancingDancingDancing--> YAY
i loved this update Heart
it was just sooo cute Blushing
viren is feeling bad for what happened o_oOuch
poor jeevika is just soo hurt i feel sorry for herCry