Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

We Belong Together - LAST CHAPTER pg. 51 (Page 30)

pinky.padda IF-Rockerz
pinky.padda
pinky.padda

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
absolutely brilliant too good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kays94

starstellie IF-Dazzler
starstellie
starstellie

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
i feel so sorry for viren 

i feel sad for jeevs to i mean shes sad but viren must probably be feeling soo terribleCry

hope to see them happy some time!Broken Heart

Kays94

-vish- IF-Rockerz
-vish-
-vish-

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
superb update..loved it
very well written
it was so heart wrenching when viren reacted seeing jeevika lifeless
poor virika :(
can't wait to know when viren finds out the reason behind jeevika's drastic step
thanx for pm...continue soon

Kays94

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Sorry if you think it's going slow. Hopefully the next update will pick it u and I will be able to give a longer one as well! Heart 

***chapter 6***

The interns were working on the stitches while the doctors were trying to get control of her body temperature, which was fluctuating a lot. Viren had his eyes swelled up by now. He tried digesting and digging into his mind what lead Jeevika to take such drastic measures. The doctor came towards Viren, who kept his eyes glued to Jeevika's arm seeing those scars popping out her hand. Those bruises on her body were were not disassociating either. 

Dr. - "Did you have any idea about those cuts made?"

viren - "No"

Dr. - "Do you know if there is something that happened that is affecting her? I mean there must be a reason she is doing something like this correct? I mean any death in the family, or any situation that is out of control?"

viren - "Not that I can think of" he said wiping the tear coming out his eye trying to show his strength.

Dr. - "Have you been spending enough time with her? I mean she's not feeling lonely or anything?"

viren - "I mean I have been a bit busy with work and other commitments recently, but its nothing new. She understands my work load and my schedule. This has never happened before" 

Dr. - "Okay, well I'm just saying this because I think I'm going to hand her case over to a psychologist. We don't want her to be damaging herself more than this and it is the only way to get it under control and find out the reason"

Viren was shaken aback by hearing the work psychologist. His carelessness went to such an extreme that his wife needed a psychologist now. He sat down on the chair next to Jeevika adoring her face while everyone left the two of them alone. He placed his head on her stomach feeling close to her. Trying to get as intimate with her in this hard time. His tears flowed down to her blanket. He cried in hopes of her waking up and wiping his tears. She did wake up, feeling Viren on her stomach and his hand on hers. Viren picked his head up immediately wiped away his tears so she wouldn't notice. She was having a tough time opening her eyes.  

viren - "Jeevika, love you are okay"

Jeevika nodded no and with that her tears started flowing out more. She was crying and with each breath and her cries were getting louder and louder. Viren wanted her to calm down before her body started going on, and her heart pounding faster. 

viren - "Jeevika whats wrong? Why are you crying? Shh' please calm down. Please Jeevs"

jeevika - "Where were you? I needed you the most today and you left me" she said heavily.

Viren could barely understand her because the cries were louder than the words. Her pain was translating across to him. He brushed off her hair from her face and patted her forehead to try to get her to calm down. The doctors came in to see her crying harder. She was now unable to breathe and they quickly put an oxygen mask on her and gave her some tranquilizers to keep her calm. 

Dr. - "The psychologist will come in a little bit. Hopefully she can figure out what is happening and give the both of you correct guidance" 

Viren stood there emotionless again wondering what it could be that he did. What was he missing out on? 

Heart LIKES AND COMMENTS PLEASE Heart 

List of my work Heart Kays94 Index!!!!!

Edited by Kays94 - 15 April 2013 at 9:57pm

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307oceanviewkeens94sugar01ginabieber_Atharvaa_PBPriyaNaravijikapooja-roxxPrincyptlPriyaVirikasrinuvirikahetnitoSamiiiiVinalJainharshikatigernimnimaa_mnhsNiraliVirikaElmWizard5017NikShaikh2189mansi9999PWara082007Nimishrrkarankryslesoty24aashna.iranidrishti112PEACE4Lifeehmmbhluvrwal43Priya_ashvikkryanvirika05cutiepie2244MehakGeraRiddhiShetyesurbhi1994nani2630..ipkkndmehwish123sweets1126jenna_promanticgurl070urmilNishuMshine123Fari_15aloneloveTeriMaaa_Ammukryan_-Aaliya.KryAn-Saba_Pari-vish-sushmakryanSyed695pinky.padda--Iqra--Angelic.gurlMADHU.BARUNMarzii_Shru_rocksravya11Natasha137avni_19-Pj--NightDreamer-Asr-Ki-Sam-Deeps-Dhoxi--Ayesha---Cutyeemillee18sumayyah1

Marzii IF-Rockerz
Marzii
Marzii

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

unres**

yet again am first on my fav SSLOL 
dancing dancing time Dancing
karenaaa what should i say to u??
like how the heck u write so good?
im speechless like always dude
u have portrayed all the emotions so well
everytime i read this SS it makes me cry
i can picture everythin in front of my eyes
thats how good u are karina
ur writing just out of this world!!
feeling really bad for virika
and how jeevs criedCryCry 
gosh it will make anyone cry
such a heart-wrenching update
desperately waiting for the next one
update soon keeni meany
ur the best with ur stories Heart

-marzi parzi loves you Hug

Edited by jeevi7 - 16 April 2013 at 11:23am

Kays94

Dhoxi IF-Sizzlerz
Dhoxi
Dhoxi

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
OMG I seriously hope Jeevika will be fine soon like very SOON 

And psychologist  Shocked is jeevika that weak where she need a psychologist awww :(

Waiting for the next update like a good girl LOL

Well yet again it was just superb .. hoping viren will figure out everything soon by himself without any other's help Confused

Well done beta for a wonderful update Smile 

Edited by Dhoxi - 16 April 2013 at 2:37pm

Kays94

sushmakryan IF-Rockerz
sushmakryan
sushmakryan

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
awesome  felling bad for jeevika she need her husband  in that time really emotion update thanks for the pm

Kays94

surbhi1994 Goldie
surbhi1994
surbhi1994

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
it was damn touchin yaar
loved it
u r d best
hats off
continue soon as really wanna knw wht happened
excited to knw it