Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

We Belong Together - LAST CHAPTER pg. 51 - Page 19

-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Awww!! kayz m Seriosuly loving dis Story line It' is Vry Unlike Virika ..
Hw perfcetly u write evrytym kays Ur really An amzing Writer kays  Can't Wait for Next part 
Hope jeevika Is Fine Feeling really bad For her can understand Wat she is Going throuh Bcoz Loosing a child is Not a Joke 

Waiting eagerly for next part!
Update Soon. . .

-MeHaK-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
awesome update karina..so sorry for being soo late! What happened to jeevika...thank god atleast viren realised now 😭 its outstanding..simply superb..thanks for the pm..do continue sooon 😊
Wara082007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jeevi7

i love your style of commenting..😃

THANK YOU BABY!

BDW YOUR SIGNATURE LINE IS JUST SUPERB
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank You all for your feedback 😊 Hope the story is getting boring. I know the updates are small but I'm doing that deliberately. This story will have a few more updates before I conclude. Hope you enjoy this one! ❤️ Please do not Reserve a comment, and make sure you unreserved on the previous chapter! Thanks...

*** chapter 5 ***

Questions unanswered and hearts pounding. Viren's heart led him to the bathroom. He thought he could feel her being around them, somewhere nearby. He pushed open the bathroom door in search of his better half with their siblings right behind him. There she was. There she lay. Viren stayed there, not moving an inch. Standing like a statue while Virat and Manvi ran to Jeevika's side. Her body was drained from the water of the shower which Virat finally shut off. More than the shower, it seemed as Viren was shutting off. Slowly and painfully unable to understand the moment. What had Jeevika done and why?

He came back to the moment and went towards his wife. 

virat - "Bhai, you bring bhabhi out and I'll get the car out fast"

Viren was just silent and looking at Jeevika. Her eyes looked so black and her face so thin. He could feel the bones of her body sticking out knowing something was wrong. She looked so fragile and sick. Viren picked her up carefully balancing his weight with hers taking her out. He took her outside as fast as he could feeling like there was time bomb right now. He wanted her to get better, and that too fast. This was all his carelessness. Virat was waiting at the front and opened the door so Viren could quickly enter the car with his wife. He held her body close to his chest, her hair in his face, his heart touching hers. That moment made him feel there was something majorly wrong. What led Jeevika to take such a drastic step without Viren even knowing. Virens tears were falling on his wife's face, while blood dripping from her arms on his shirt. They were engulfed in such a way and they were sharing each others pain. Virat reached the hospital breathing a little sigh of relief hoping that the doctor's could take Jeevika in immediately. He helped his brother out who was still engulfed in a hug with Jeevika. The doctor was there to take Jeevika in. He saw the emotional state Viren was in, so he decided to let him be there with his wife. Viren carried his wife inside the room and placed her on the bed, not wanting to let go of her, but had to. He wanted her to get better, because he was dying by the second. By the minute. Seeing the love of his life so helpless was making him cringe. Making him hate himself. The doctors started treating her first placing hot blankets over her body raising her body temperature. They slowly started her on a drip and started cleaning her wounds. The nurses helped her change from her wet and bloody outfit to a hospital gown. Viren stood from a distance seeing his wife bare with scars over her body. Wounds that were never there before. Bruises he had never noticed. What was it that led them being to so distanced that these things had become invisible? 

❤️ LIKES AND COMMENTS PLEASE ❤️ 

List of my work ❤️ Kays94 Index!!!!!
Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
.Tanvi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wohhhooo for the first time ever i am first on kani's story! 😆
This definitely calls for a victory dance! 
Will you join me kani?🤣

Coming to the update!

Phenomenal!
Never thought this track in the way you showed it!
How i wish the ria track had shaped up this way!

Jeevika tried committing suicide!😲 I never thought she will take such a drastic step!
I feel so bad for viren also! He must be cursing himself so much after seeing jeevika in that condition! 😭😭😭
Hope she is fine! 😔
You portrayed everyone's emotions beautifully! Their inner turmoil! 
You definitely should be applauded for this!
Whenever i think this was the best update ever, you post the next update and outdo the previous on!
Superb update!⭐️

Edited by KryRan14 - 11 years ago
--Ayesha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update👏
such beautifully writtern ,u hav again left me speechless wth ur update.
Awww jeevika 😭hope she get well soon i cant see her like dis.
Awww poor viren😒know his state of mind he must b guilty by seeing his love of life lying down like dis.
Hope everything get well soon.

Sleeping beauty wth ur exams running also u never fail to give us brilliant update hunnn🤗Edited by Virika-luv - 11 years ago
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Superb Update..loved it😊
Viren's reactions and his emotions on seeing his life lifeless before his eyes were written beautifully..
Cant wait to see Viren's reactions when he finds out the actual reason..
Thanks for the PM..
Continue soon..
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome..~! Loved it...but very short update...But loved it...Thnks for the PM..~!!
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
god damn heartwrenching...m short of words now...wht had jeevs done !!! U describd viren's feeling so well...wht he was going through seeing his wife in such condition...luvd it...brilliant update...plz update next part soon pleaseee...
nani2630 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful updatrle although short
feel sorry for viren. he is so helpless there
Poor Jeevika