Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

~SS: Asad Ahmed Khan is not Romantic,note pg9~ (Page 4)

Geet_Ha Senior Member
Geet_Ha
Geet_Ha

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
The story is awesome Smile Please continue soon and if possible please pm me Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zan101

zan101 IF-Sizzlerz
zan101
zan101

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged

here i am with the part 2 of my SS.. do bear with my mistakes friends.. Smile
thank you very much for all of your loving response...  thank you so much who like my SS. and than you very very much who took some time and comment on my SS..

Part :1

Part : 2

A Date with Asad Embarrassed

After so much of confusion at last he went to his Ammi, she was is Strength from the day one'.and he know she is the only person that Asad Ahmed Khan seek for Help..Dilshad was at kitchen and she read her son's face in one look 'What happen Asad?' Asad:  ''wo.. Ammi.. actually ..wo..i''

Dilshad: 'Asda is everything is fine'?'

Asad: 'Ji Ammi'

Dilshad: 'asad I was about to come after finishing this work.. I need to talk with u''

Asad:' what's the problem Ammi?'

Dilshad: Asad I think you should take Zoya Out some were. She will love it.'  asad felt really happy and he didn't know how to thank his Ammi for this.. this is what he wanted and he was hasting to talk about it but his Ammi was smart enough to understand his unspoken words'

Asad: okay. What about you and najma?

Dilshad: Asad I have lot's of work here and Najma need to finish her Project before this weekend so wewon't be able to come.. so your both go beta..BTW asad you guys can have dinner and come home.. his mother indirectly told him to take Zoya for a Date..

Asad: sure Ammi.. Asad went searching for Zoya for ask a Date with her Zoya and his Sister's were on Najama's Room..  he could clearly here Zoya's voice top of everyone . He smiled him self.. 'I think she is in a very important talk '

Humaira open the door for Asad's Knock.. Humaira 'Come in bhaijan.. Seem to be bhai can't wait atlest for half an hour without Bhabi..' all 3 girl's were laughing and this made Zoya turn red..

Asad: 'well.. wo.. Actually I ..I.. just.. came here to..' Dilshad came to help Asad she know her son will not be able to Ask for a date with Zoya

Dilshad: 'Zoya beta what are you doing here?? You didn't get ready yet??'

Zoya: are we going some were Pupi??

Dilsha: yes not we it's you Asad and you going out for sometimes.. Common lets go and get ready..

Nuzrat: WOW bhabi. it's sound very interesting.

Najam: wait we also coming to help you Ammi.. All girl's ran behind Dilshad  Zoya was very happy and on her thought 'at last I am  going for a Date with Jahampna six pkes..ops.. with her,Mr.Pathi..''

Asad was marching on corridor until Zoya come..Asad was restless as Zoya took some times to get ready.. at last there room door open and Zoya was standing front of him.. she was wearing red and green  Anarkal Dress she was looking  gorgeous asad was lost in her beauty..

Zoya: so shall we go?? Mr.Khan?? hello???

Najma: bhai??

Nikat: Najma can't you seeBhaijan is lost in Bhabi's beauty.. girl's start teasing AsYa.. this made Asad Ahemad Khan Blush.. he was really Adoring his Wife's beauty.. Dilshad came to rescue Asad from this embarrassing

Dilshad:okay girl's  no more funny of my son.. tell them go now 

At Car

There were on their way and Asad know his Wife Couldn't be silent for long time he was expecting her to talk.. yes he was right she couldn't be silent more then 3 minutes 

Zoya: Mr.Khan are we at  a Library..??

Asad: No..

Zoya: then  why are you so silent??huh.. Zoya was bit Upset thining it's going to be a silent ride..

Asad: yes you can talk.. Zoya: y me ?? you say.

Asad: Ms.Fa'. I mean Mrs.Khan .. your first.. lady's first' Mrs.Khan that made Zoya Laugh 

Zoya: Mr.Khan it's so funny.. we are calling both of us As Mr & Mrs.Khan ' asad was like NO .. asad was lot in his thought..

Asad: no..i am not going to Call you Mrs. Khan it's not good inspiration for our children ' asad realized what he just said right now.. but he was too late..

Zoya..Children.. yes Mr.Khan that's right.. Zoya was silent's and in sometimes she said.. Mr.Khan  you are right.. will call you 'hae ji' in front of our kids' she laughed'. It's sound's good naa?? She winked.. asad was happy that Zoya didn't think about what Asad told her.. her she didn't think for so long long'. this is how Zoya Farooqi thinks. And this what made Asad fall in Love more and more with her  

Zoya: Mr.Khan where are we going ??

Asad: well...i don't know...

Zoya: What ?? you don't know?

Asad: 'i mean it's surprice...' but really Asad didn't know where should he take her..while passing a school he just got it.he remember his school friends go to park with their girl friends so he thought it's to best place to go..Meanwhile Zoya is very happy and exited for her first date with he Husband.. Asad stop the car near park 

Zoya: A park??

Asad: yes .. hope you will like this park it's a different park than other park in city 

Zoya: 'okay ' but she was bit disappointed as she expect something much more from him.. the park was full of different kind of flowers  so Zoya was enjoying watching them 

Zoya: WOW look at this Roses  they look So beautifulll.. hea na Mr.Khan???  Zoya said with her usual bubbly voice..

Asad:yes they are from New Ziland And Kashmir  there are more than 60 varsities of rose in Kashmir  and can u see this pink rose flower  it's very special as it . '

Zoya: Mr.Khan.. what's wrong with you  I dind't wanted to know the description of the flower  it's just beautiful that's all  this made Asad silent..

Asad: 'okay.'. in sometimes

Zoya: 'Mr.Khan I am board ' she made a puppi face..

Asad: okay so where do you want to go..?' Zoya didn't want was to think about any place she know how it will be so she soon came with an idea

Zoya: SHOPPING ..!! Mr.Khan will go on shopping ' she was happy that her brain gave her a nice idea 

Asad: Shopping' okay' Asad Ahemad Khan is going on shopping with Zoya Farooqi..no Zoya Aemad Khan. Zoya was all Happy.

Zoya: Mr.Khan can we have some snack??

Asad: now?? It's almost 12 pm. We better have Lunch now.. What you say??' Zoya was sad hearing this  but Asad came out with another idea..'What about having Pizza For lunch?' this made Zoya happy

Zoya: Really Mr.Khan?? yeeppii !! I can't believe it that you are going to have Pizza with me..WOW 

After lunch they went on Shopping..

Zoya was enjoying her shopping 

Seles strap: can I help you Mam.

Zoya: yes.. I am looking for some charm and beautiful shawar Kamiz..

Seles Strap: sure Maa..

Zoya: no no not this kind of dresses not for me  it's for my Pupi.. I need some beautiful dresses.. Asad was so touched to see Zoya's concern about his family.. he know Zoya love his mother n sister so much.. But this touch his heart.. He was very happy and proud about his wife.. As she first shop for his mother and sister after that only she looked for her..after shopping for her. Zoya wanted to buy something for asad.. she was looking different typ of dresses for Asad at last she found something..
Zoya: MR. Khan whets ur shoulder size?
Asad : '16 1/2' it made asad more happy..that his Zoya is selecting dress for him...

Zoya: I got it.. she came back to Asad with Pink colour Shirt in her hand..and a big smile on her face

Asad: is this fro me ?? No..No..No I don't wear this type of Shirt.. it's doesn't suite me..
Zoya:' yes it's for you  and you are going to wear this now Mr.Khan  you will look sooo sweet I am sure Mr.Khan you will look so sweet' Zoya winked at Asad..

Asad: NO.. I am Not going to wear this.. Zoya made a Puppi face

Zoya: this is our first Date ever Mr.Kahn and you are making me sad okay okay.. will wear it.. asad came back changing his shirt.. he looked like a pink baby.. Zoya was very very happy to see Asad in Pink 

Zoya: Mr.Khan you look sooo sweet.. just like a girl..

Asad: what???
Zoya I mean you look so handsome in Pink Mr.Khan.
Asad: okay thank you. So shall we go??
Zoya: go?? Now where are we going.. I hope it's not for dinner Mr .Khan it's just 4.30 PM now..
Asad: no.. I want to show you my favorite place my city..

Zoya: really?? Is it a secret place Mr.Khan ??

Asad: mm.. yes something like that 

Zoya: I am so exited Mr.Khan  Zoya was Happy that at last Mr.Khan taking her.

At car

Zoya was enjoying the environment.. she never visited this side of the City.. so it was new for her..

And Asad was lost in Zoya's though he has became  so soft with her.. But he didn't know how to handle it.. He wanted to talk with her about his feelings coz his heart knows she is the only one who can understand his unspoken feelings... She was always there when he need to open his heart to someone.. And he was and is able to open his heart and express his feel's only to her.. But this is something about her.. Will she understand me...? How should i tell her.. I can't bear it any more it's to heavy to my heart i can't handle it anymore i need to speak to Zoya. I need to tell her what I am feeling..but how?

At last they reached a hill side..

next part

Edited by zan101 - 27 May 2013 at 4:53am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

rimssssssash12Manellsweetkajenshami9manjusha_92s0n00smifee-feecappacuino5Geet_HapinkksManchalaterioreer_alksluvushivin1kandygroverEternal1234irock321jazmeenbaublesksenrosamalersk16penfriend28life4meA.HajnalApplef-Prinky-cool_sriakaswanIlhamezkrati5-Prithi-Nithiya95Linsie

Geet_Ha Senior Member
Geet_Ha
Geet_Ha

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Thank u so much for the pm Hug And Asya's date was awesome and lovely Smile Waiting for the next part and please pm me 

zan101

guru-ki-dewaani Senior Member
guru-ki-dewaani
guru-ki-dewaani

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm dear :) once again a lovely update :) loved their sweet date :D

zan101

malini96 Goldie
malini96
malini96

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
amaizng

zan101

life4me IF-Dazzler
life4me
life4me