Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

Blast from the Past : Did you know?

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Did you know that Annirudh Dave was short listed to play the role of Karan in YMGGK opposite Suhasi Dhami which eventually went to Karan? Yes, AD was to be cast opposite Suhasi but the role went eventually to Karan making the popular Abhaaran Jodi. As fate had its way, Suhasi and AD are now cast opposite each another again 😃

After the unexpected and shocking deaths of their husbands, the four widows in Sahara One and Rajshri Productions' Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki will see a ray of hope with the entry of a new guy in Aniruddh Dave

According to our source, "Aniruddh will play a character named Deven, who comes into the show like a breath of fresh air. He is a budding actor and will be bright, and is good at mimicry too. He will succeed in bringing some happiness in the lives of the four widows, Rani (Reena Kapoor), Janki (Bhairavi Raichura), Payal (Neha Desai) and Rajini (Preeti Chaudhary). He will later be paired opposite Rajini". 

We tried contacting Aniruddh, but he was busy and asked us to call later. 

However, Producer Kavita Barjatya confirmed the news and said, "Yes, Aniruddh's character will get some brightness into the lives of the four widows". 

Aniruddh was earlier short listed to play the male lead in Rajshri's recently launched show on Zee TVYahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli. However, as reported earlier, the role finally went to Karan Grover aka Kayjee. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Tfs

Yes i already know it very well. Fate was all set so the thing which does not happened before is happening now but i am happy that AD was not the part of ymggk because i was not used to watch the show so i would have not falled in love with him...i adore him as a dabang man characters and i am happy that i am enjoying him everytime

Love u AD forever
sharon5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont want to offend any YMGGK fans but I think Suhasi looks nicer with AD. Please dont hate me fellow YMGGK-ans. Karan is super cute too. 
VishaD. thumbnail
I love Suhasi's pairing with three people. Of course Karan and after seeing her with Karan, i was not sure how her pairing with others would be. Then we saw Nach Baliye and OMG, I fell in love with Jaisheel as each episode went by. And in Housewife, many was unable to accept AD in Karan's place but i was able to accept them and i love them as a couple. While making comments in some forum, some had even asked me if its it AD with Suhasi in this siggy 😆 : 

sharon5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She looks the best with Jaisheel. 👏
VishaD. thumbnail
30 more posts to go 😉
Yes Sharon, Real life always wins over Reel life 😆
Sonali.S thumbnail
So true...only the real husband looks best and yes people fall in love with onscreen jodis too...glad that only within 3 months time i have accepted sonaiya and its now my 2nd favourite jodi. Hope one day i will become a huge fan of my jodi the way i am loving them together...i am getting to become their fan...uuf i am falling day by day.
VishaD. thumbnail
True, those who had not seen YMGGK instantly likes Sonaiya as a pair while those who have seen Abhaaran before takes sometime to accept Sonaiya. It takes time to for things to click with me but i somehow liked Sonaiya within very short time 😊
Sonali.S thumbnail
yes same happened with insa and many are not liking the character of kanhaiya after indu singh and one thing i should say here is that i am myself not happy with AD taking this role...deep inside my heart i am very sad but i am enjoying housewife and kanhaiya's role. Hope one day people will return back and she that AD is again performing a somewhat dabang role.
VishaD. thumbnail
Luckily i don't feel that way about Suhasi. Abha and Sona are two different characters and at times, their character are almost similar. I'm happy with her role expect that i at times blame the script and the BGM 😊