Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Is Gautam wearing his own clothes for Saras? (Page 6)

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -B.N.K-

blue for u

but dear i m here just to have fun not get serious or unreasonable .. if u have an issue with me feel free to pm me .. coz this is childish ...

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

God, you are just hilarious. You did just commented on my response, so you already broke your promise of never replying again.

If you watched every episode of Nach, why are you asking when that Saras look was shown? There are pictures of it with Karan everywhere. I am not making it up. Why do I need to prove myself when it is already there in pictures!? If you can't be bothered to look it up, that's your problem.

I am not a Gautam/Jenny "phankie" whatever that means. This is the first time I am watching either of their show and I like their work very much. If I write anything about them you don't like, ignore it, don't get all offended because you are their "phankie." It's not about you.

I was not criticizing his style but rather asking the CVs to give him more.

If I sound scared to you, then I can only LOL

I have no issue with you, as I said, I did not seek you out. When I posted on this forum, I asked for everyone's response by default, not just yours. Also didn't seek out your rudeness. If you think you can backtrack and say you were just asking, then so be it. It was there for all to see. You got your answer too. I gave specific responses.

When I said internet shorthand, I was being nice. What you are really doing is writing incomprehensibly. Now that you can decided to call me old-fashioned as if I am not sophisticated enough to get you technical expertise, I had to clarify.

As to why I am not letting you ignore that I am member of the week. Yes, I am very happy about it that people liked my posts and there are enough people that like me here. So that proved my point about people caring for my opinion which you thought they did not.

As for the siggy, I was told to use that by the moderator this week.

Calling anything childish is called getting personal. You are mistaken if you think you are not getting personal with me. And no, I will not be PMing you. I did not make a post here about BNK and why I have a problem with her. It was about Saras' wardrobe and someone called BNK got all defensive and posted rudely to me. Big smile

Edited by Marybarton - 07 April 2013 at 6:13am

-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged

hi marry

my name is tonmoy u can call me toni .just to be clear again

@ i was not rude i told u to check coz i did kumu's yellow dress .thats it i have like 200 pic of NB with gauti in it .. so i m just asking which one ? first i was little shocked n annoyed now it just making me laugh ..

@ i never said i was offended neither said i m defending first . n i still did not get any ans ""in which epi gautam rode was wearing saras's vest "  but dont worry i will look it up n get back to u coz ur not interested to look it up Big smile... thats ok ... happens

@ i dont even know what we r arguing about .. u want more for saras so do i . u want cv to more careful so do i .

@why would u promise to never replying me !! u said u like to discus i m doing it with u .. so if i was the one agreeing with u and saying yes yeah that does not call discus .so prove me wrong .

@ i m not backing out i cant never back out. coz i know i m not wrong n was not rude  and also when i said this is my forum n ur one of my ppl i meant it .i can disagree n dislike ur point but i will never promise that i will never speck with u again ..

@ may be i did something u did not like so i hate my opinion but i wont stop bcz u dont like it .

i dont know what to tell u anymore on this matter now mary but when u have time n ur all chilled out go think who started it ...Big smile

have a wonderful life n keep making posts . i would love to chat or argue with u again ... it was fun ..

akila15 IF-Dazzler
akila15
akila15

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
i never noticed
his taste is goodBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LimoMarybarton

Krishnala- IF-Dazzler
Krishnala-
Krishnala-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
kind of agree with you...at least they should give him some stylish clothes Disapprove  
I liked all of his attires in the beginning but now those look repetitive! Sleepy
but jo bhi ho he can carry off anything as he is so good-looking Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

Go to top