Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Is Gautam wearing his own clothes for Saras? (Page 5)

KaranSurbhi.DMG Senior Member
KaranSurbhi.DMG
KaranSurbhi.DMG

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Urmmm.. That's what I thought.. But then again it's an SLB show he has designed every character so I'm guessing he gives them clothes too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -B.N.K-

[QUOTE=Marybarton]My responses in red.

dude my response was not this when i read ur post .. i saw u saying in some of ur other post abt his dress n all .. i just dont agree with u ... so i wrote 2 line .. ur the one who accusing me for being defensive .. i just defended what i think with possible positive logic i can think of ... i think this is my first time commenting on ur post n u snap on me like i did a crime ..

Now you are just backtracking. Your "2 line(s)" not only stood out to me as defensive but another reader too. Positive logic, don't know what you mean by that. Fawning over a show is positive. Logical, it is not. I did not snap at you, I responded when you snapped at me about "going back" and checking because I got something wrong when I did not. The IPL look was not a Saras look. Saras doesn't wear khaki cargo vests. You will find, if you read my posts that I really like it when people disagree with me but yes, I do respond with severe logic when they are rude to me. There is a difference.

yeah my saras/gautam ... my show .. n i try not to think anything bad abt it .. i even like gumaan n the chamuri the cow . call me crazy n i m happy n proud abt it ...

More power to you LOL

n i know ur post was 100% negative n neither was my first ans to this .. ur acting rude .. check other ppl's response not all of them agree with u !!!

I know not all of them agree with me and my responses to them are very nice. I only responded to the one that was rude to me in like manner. My post is 0% negative because it is a suggestion to the CVs to spend as much on the male lead as they do on the women.

n i know i m in a public forum n by  ''dont have to be extra careful '' i meant that yaar just enjoy the show dont pay attention to little stuff ... who cares what shoe n shirt saras or gauti wear .. as long as he looks good ...

Then you should have written that. I find it difficult to read internet shorthand. No one said that Saras didn't look good. I made numerous posts about how he did. This is SLB so I expect great work too. I am not one to make excuses for soaps. Sorry that I don't do things exactly how you like it.

n u said nach dress can u please tell me which epi was that .. coz may b i was busy watching his face or hosting not his dress ...

If you watched his hosting that the visual should have given you the same look Saras has in the first Desai house episode.

n work place relation post .. i felt ur crossing  the line .they r mature n professional ppl ur just a fan u dont get t talk about what the should or should not ... i did not comment bcz that could hv been my mary bashing reply but this one was not ...

Fine if you felt that. But that's not what I did. Believe it or not, I am a mature professional too and I know that work place relations deteriorate when not friendly. So as a viewer, I can have an opinion. I am not "just a fan" as I never was as one. I am a viewer of this show and I come and write here because I like discussing the show. At best, I admire Gautam's work and professional conduct.

"Mary bashing" is an ill-advised thing to do with Mary cause Mary knows how to stand up for herself. I don't post anything that doesn't logically hold up.

ur attacking me .. do i really look that blind phankie to u !!!

More like watching out for you because you seem so upset by my opinions. I didn't exactly seek you out to tell you to get defensive with. I responded to you post.

n learn to be respectful ... goes for u too dear ... Big smile

It sure does and I am too, with respectful responses. Thankfully, lots of people like me here too. They made me member of the week and I thank them for it Smile

Edited by Marybarton - 07 April 2013 at 5:07am
-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
No!they have a different wardrobe for Actors!
i mean c'mon its SLB,not some awei serial! 
he may be wearign the look to promote it or somethign..but actors hardly use their wardrobe..

Marybarton

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranSurbhi.DMG

Urmmm.. That's what I thought.. But then again it's an SLB show he has designed every character so I'm guessing he gives them clothes too!

Yes, SLB is such a perfectionist. I love it. Apart from clothes though, SLB is why I find it difficult to understand why did show has so many bloopers. I know he's not on the set all the time but all the crew should work extra hard at the details because SLB's name is on their logo. It isn't just another soap, it's an SLB production. Smile

Infofan

jennylives85 Groupbie
jennylives85
jennylives85

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Gautam Rode's clothes are impeccable in Saraswatichandra! Especially loved that jacket he wore when he first entered Kumud's home, and of course the fitted shirts he is wearing are great too! I do agree that he needs to be given his very own wardrobe, I mean its HIS show after all :)

Marybarton

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jennylives85

Gautam Rode's clothes are impeccable in Saraswatichandra! Especially loved that jacket he wore when he first entered Kumud's home, and of course the fitted shirts he is wearing are great too! I do agree that he needs to be given his very own wardrobe, I mean its HIS show after all :)

Absolutely, his own style is very gentlemanly and fits the character very well. That jacket was nice, wasn't it? LOL I thought it showed so much variety when it came to men and dressing well. Well, he was a model, I am sure he knows a lot about clothes. Men who know how to dress well are so few and far between. Embarrassed

Exactly, it is his show, he should be indulged. Get him more and more. Now that he's in jail, make him a nice striped jail suit. ROFL

Infofan

sakshihooda Groupbie
sakshihooda
sakshihooda

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
i think u r correct in ur observation 

Marybarton

-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
blue for u

Originally posted by Marybarton

Originally posted by -B.N.K-

[QUOTE=Marybarton]My responses in red.

dude my response was not this when i read ur post .. i saw u saying in some of ur other post abt his dress n all .. i just dont agree with u ... so i wrote 2 line .. ur the one who accusing me for being defensive .. i just defended what i think with possible positive logic i can think of ... i think this is my first time commenting on ur post n u snap on me like i did a crime ..

Now you are just backtracking. Your "2 line(s)" not only stood out to me as defensive but another reader too. Positive logic, don't know what you mean by that. Fawning over a show is positive. Logical, it is not. I did not snap at you, I responded when you snapped at me about "going back" and checking because I got something wrong when I did not. The IPL look was not a Saras look. Saras doesn't wear khaki cargo vests. You will find, if you read my posts that I really like it when people disagree with me but yes, I do respond with severe logic when they are rude to me. There is a difference.

i thought ur wrong so i said go back n check what is wrong with that !!! that was not rude n what ever u or anybody say i will find something to defense ... i know is he wear khaki or not .. i seriously dont care .. n i was not rude i was also thinking of asking u in which epi he was wearing that desahi vest .. is that rude too .. or u just think i m rude !!!

yeah my saras/gautam ... my show .. n i try not to think anything bad abt it .. i even like gumaan n the chamuri the cow . call me crazy n i m happy n proud abt it ...

More power to you LOL

n i know ur post was 100% negative n neither was my first ans to this .. ur acting rude .. check other ppl's response not all of them agree with u !!!

I know not all of them agree with me and my responses to them are very nice. I only responded to the one that was rude to me in like manner. My post is 0% negative because it is a suggestion to the CVs to spend as much on the male lead as they do on the women.

please check again i said not 100% wrong ... i dont know where is that no go . i dont want CV to forget about him n pay all the attention to female ppl but they did not yet n they knows better then us .. so just leave it .. there always b ppl who will disagree n they do but look at u, ur only paying attention to me bcz u think i was rude n ur point i told u to check .. dude r u scared that u might be wrong or u did not get it correct .. or just give me number og epi or anything i clearly missed it  .. so prove urself dear .. i m not being rude just asking u to support urself Big smile

n i know i m in a public forum n by  ''dont have to be extra careful '' i meant that yaar just enjoy the show dont pay attention to little stuff ... who cares what shoe n shirt saras or gauti wear .. as long as he looks good ...

Then you should have written that. I find it difficult to read internet shorthand. No one said that Saras didn't look good. I made numerous posts about how he did. This is SLB so I expect great work too. I am not one to make excuses for soaps. Sorry that I don't do things exactly how you like it.

i m so sorry ur still that old fashion Cry .. SLB is a human n he tried his best n still doing Big smile.. dont know abt the future n u know how this shows r made so little bloopers n all happens .. n dont b sorry dear its not necessary that everyone has to be awesome like me ""it was a joke dont start on this one " Confused

n u said nach dress can u please tell me which epi was that .. coz may b i was busy watching his face or hosting not his dress ...

If you watched his hosting that the visual should have given you the same look Saras has in the first Desai house episode.

no he was completely diff frm saras Big smile or deasi house or what ever

n work place relation post .. i felt ur crossing  the line .they r mature n professional ppl ur just a fan u dont get t talk about what the should or should not ... i did not comment bcz that could hv been my mary bashing reply but this one was not ...

Fine if you felt that. But that's not what I did. Believe it or not, I am a mature professional too and I know that work place relations deteriorate when not friendly. So as a viewer, I can have an opinion. I am not "just a fan" as I never was as one. I am a viewer of this show and I come and write here because I like discussing the show. At best, I admire Gautam's work and professional conduct.

"Mary bashing" is an ill-advised thing to do with Mary cause Mary knows how to stand up for herself. I don't post anything that doesn't logically hold up.

mary ji ... i appriciate that u take out ur time n make post in our little forum .n i just remember that ur post on the girl who visited gautis house was my first comment on ur post .. it was a great post . n its ok u call ur self viewer .. so then u should understand the diff between u n me ... i m gauti phankie from 2005 n jenny i think a lot before that .. so what ever u say i will keep defending if they just shw me saMud standing there i will watch it .. i watch 100 of other shws but this one very very special to me n this forum dear ...

n mary knows all i just not agree i believe that . but i meant it was not personal .

ur attacking me .. do i really look that blind phankie to u !!!

More like watching out for you because you seem so upset by my opinions. I didn't exactly seek you out to tell you to get defensive with. I responded to you post.

LOL u just said its public forum n i m one of the most active member here .. so when u press the post button u asked my opinion ..i respond to ur post n u have no idea how much i m regretting that LOL will never do it again...

n learn to be respectful ... goes for u too dear ... Big smile

It sure does and I am too, with respectful responses. Thankfully, lots of people like me here too. They made me member of the week and I thank them for it Smile

n yeah abt that member of the week LOL .. ur not letting u ignore it that ur the member of the week ... i dont want to comment oh that bcz its ur personal bushiness ...

but dear i m here just to have fun not get serious or unreasonable .. if u have an issue with me feel free to pm me .. coz this is childish ...

Edited by -B.N.K- - 07 April 2013 at 5:52am

-Neferet-

Go to top