Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Is Gautam wearing his own clothes for Saras? (Page 4)

..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

Originally posted by ..Rish..

Originally posted by -B.N.K-

First of all on ipl match he was there as Saraswatichandra not Gautam rode ..if u  did not notice the diff then go again and check ...

n on mahi's birthday it was late night so he might went there straight form set ..

Please don't be defensive dear ! She is just stating her viewpoint :)
And she isn't talking about Mahi's birthday, she is talking about a Nach Baliye Episode. 

someone has to do it right Big smile ...
Maybe your viewpoint but according to me I guess she is right. 

Thank you my darling Embarrassed
Anytime !!!! I am always with the right thing :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged

First of all on ipl match he was there as Saraswatichandra not Gautam rode ..if u  did not notice the diff then go again and check ...

n on mahi's birthday it was late night so he might went there straight form set ..

And she isn't talking about Mahi's birthday, she is talking about a Nach Baliye Episode. 

Then it's not you because you are not exactly writing an argument. You are defensive because you don't like what I said. Big smile

trust me ... i did not ...
i m biased when it comes to SC ... dislike n disagree with u ... Big smile say what ever ...who cares what u think Big smile

HydroxyGroup IF-Rockerz
HydroxyGroup
HydroxyGroup

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Some actors r very perticular abt their style n very confindent abt their own stylist... Nd very keen to use their own clothes by their own stylist..obiviousaly ph gives into their demand
Its nt like only mens bt amana sharif is one of d female who is concious abt her clothes so does she wear her own clothes by her own stylist...even jen used wear casuals of her own in dmg...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BaraniKMarybarton

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Then it's not you because you are not exactly writing an argument. You are defensive because you don't like what I said. Big smile

i m biased when it comes to SC ... dislike n disagree with u ... Big smile say what ever ...who cares what u think Big smile

Obviously, you do LOL

-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Obviously, you do LOL

yeah i do  Ermm ......
Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
My responses in red.

[QUOTE=Marybarton][QUOTE=-B.N.K-]

i hv watched all the nach epi n they made him wear all kinds of wardrobe not just saras kind n on that time promoting SC was IMP for Sp...u dont criticize u just get personal . last time ur post was about which actor b frn or not !!!! n now this ...b positive yaar what is wrong with that !!! ..
Difference between criticism and this post - it's not a criticism of your Saras/Gautam. Difference between professional and personal, I was talking about a work relationship. Difference between positive and negative, my post on work friendliness was not negative. Difference between last time and now, there have been 10 posts at least by me in between.

Example of Nach and SC clothing being the same - first episode where Saras comes to visit the Desai's. No one said every costume was the same between Nach and this show. Did you actually read my post?

may b he did he wardrobe design , may it was co-incident ... u know when kumu wore yellow after epi 3 i went back to check is that the same ghagra !!! but guess what it was not not even close not just kumu .. kumari of chandrica never wore the same saari ...

not a single shirt was repeated in for saras ..

Umm, no, there have been various repeats. But what's wrong with that? I never said that the character Saras was repeating clothes and that's wrong. Example - Skype episode and selling pots episode and it was great.

i m defense ur talking abt ... LOL dude i dont comepair this show with some other show n lead pair who was frns for ever n then turns out to be the too bad for their own good ... n yeah did n mention 12 dresses for entire 1.5 years Embarrassed so please move on m pay attention to the good and positive parts ... u dont have to be extra careful this time ... Big smile

If you don't like my posts, don't read them Smile. Simplez, then you will be happy and I will be thrilled. Plenty of people read them anyway. But warning people to "be extra careful this time" is crossing the line BIG TIME. You are in a forum, learn to be respectful of people you don't agree with. And before you pick this tone and argue with someone, try some astute observation.

Edited by Marybarton - 07 April 2013 at 4:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anki_KJSG

Some actors r very perticular abt their style n very confindent abt their own stylist... Nd very keen to use their own clothes by their own stylist..obiviousaly ph gives into their demand
Its nt like only mens bt amana sharif is one of d female who is concious abt her clothes so does she wear her own clothes by her own stylist...even jen used wear casuals of her own in dmg...

Yes, sure, that's why their input and their stylist's input becomes very important.

Edited by Marybarton - 07 April 2013 at 5:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BaraniKHydroxyGroup

-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged

My responses in red.

[QUOTE=Marybarton][QUOTE=-B.N.K-]

i hv watched all the nach epi n they made him wear all kinds of wardrobe not just saras kind n on that time promoting SC was IMP for Sp...u dont criticize u just get personal . last time ur post was about which actor b frn or not !!!! n now this ...b positive yaar what is wrong with that !!! ..
Difference between criticism and this post - it's not a criticism of your Saras/Gautam. Difference between professional and personal, I was talking about a work relationship. Difference between positive and negative, my post on work friendliness was not negative. Difference between last time and now, there have been 10 posts at least by me in between.

Example of Nach and SC clothing being the same - first episode where Saras comes to visit the Desai's. No one said every costume was the same between Nach and this show. Did you actually read my post?

may b he did he wardrobe design , may it was co-incident ... u know when kumu wore yellow after epi 3 i went back to check is that the same ghagra !!! but guess what it was not not even close not just kumu .. kumari of chandrica never wore the same saari ...

not a single shirt was repeated in for saras ..

Umm, no, there have been various repeats. But what's wrong with that? I never said that the character Saras was repeating clothes and that's wrong. Example - Skype episode and selling pots episode and it was great.

i m defense ur talking abt ... LOL dude i dont comepair this show with some other show n lead pair who was frns for ever n then turns out to be the too bad for their own good ... n yeah did n mention 12 dresses for entire 1.5 years Embarrassed so please move on m pay attention to the good and positive parts ... u dont have to be extra careful this time ... Big smile

If you don't like my posts, don't read them Smile. Simplez, then you will be happy and I will be thrilled. Plenty of people read them anyway. But warning people to "be extra careful this time" is crossing the line BIG TIME. You are in a forum, learn to be respectful of people you don't agree with. And before you pick this tone and argue with someone, try some astute observation.

dude my response was not this when i read ur post .. i saw u saying in some of ur other post abt his dress n all .. i just dont agree with u ... so i wrote 2 line .. ur the one who accusing me for being defensive .. i just defended what i think with possible positive logic i can think of ... i think this is my first time commenting on ur post n u snap on me like i did a crime ..

yeah my saras/gautam ... my show .. n i try not to think anything bad abt it .. i even like gumaan n the chamuri the cow . call me crazy n i m happy n proud abt it ...

n i know ur post was not 100% negative n neither was my first ans to this .. ur acting rude .. check other ppl's response not all of them agree with u !!!

n i know i m in a public forum n by  ''dont have to be extra careful '' i meant that yaar just enjoy the show dont pay attention to little stuff ... who cares what shoe n shirt saras or gauti wear .. as long as he looks good ...

n u said nach dress can u please tell me which epi was that .. coz may b i was busy watching his face or hosting not his dress ...

n work place relation post .. i felt ur crossing  the line .they r mature n professional ppl ur just a fan u dont get t talk about what the should or should not ... i did not comment bcz that could hv been my mary bashing reply but this one was not ...

ur attacking me .. do i really look that blind phankie to u !!!

n learn to be respectful ... goes for u too dear ... Big smile

Edited by -B.N.K- - 07 April 2013 at 4:58am

Go to top