Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -B.N.K-

First of all on ipl match he was there as Saraswatichandra not Gautam rode ..if u  did not notice the diff then go again and check ...

n on mahi's birthday it was late night so he might went there straight form set ..

Where is this defensiveness coming from? I was not criticizing him. I was talking about the CVs getting more for the character. There are no big differences between the actor and Saras' fashion choices, but if you want to get specific, yes he was there as Saras...he was not dressing as Saras. Saras does not wear vests and he was wearing his own wardrobe (see before in other interviews). Go back and check if you did not notice.

And I am talking about a Nach 5 episode, not Mahi's birthday.

Marybarton thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tishana

Actually boys hv a very repeatative wardrobe...limitd colors n almost same luk in shirts hence actors reusing costumes or using deir own dresses isn't a big deal cz anyhow we will never knw as to whom does d shoes or d suit belongs 2...
even if its frm ph, Hw wil v knw cz all clothes luk same on boys😆

Only girls hv varieites in dresses🤣hence v hv no right 2 blame anyone😆

Quite disagree with this one. Men have just as much space and right to fashion as women. There's a world of difference between how an everyday Indian man dresses v. how Saras is shown. And they do make an impression.

Just think of how Ranbir/SRK dresses versus how your everyday guy dresses. There's a lot of difference. Boys don't just wear repetitive clothes that don't matter. How they dress can make a lot of difference, particularly when it needs to say something about a character. Saras' wardrobe says he's stylist, comes from wealth, is sporty, religious, etc.
Edited by Marybarton - 11 years ago
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Mary male leads do wear their own clothes on show if they r playing a character who wears clothes as we wear in day to day life.. I think tht casual T shirts r hs own bt d UB shirts r frm ph i guess i dnt knw its appropiate to say here or nt bt KSG is one of d actor who wears hs own clothes on show design by hs own stylist...
Nd abt Ipl ur speaking toh gautam was there present as SC nt as GR... Even i saw tht DABH male lead wearing hs charactor's clothes..
-ParamHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
In IPL SP character had to dress the way they are in the show..
but i have noticed his shoes...
may be u r ryt..But i love him in wateva he wears..
Marybarton thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anki_KJSG

Mary male leads do wear their own clothes on show if they r playing a character who wears clothes as we wear in day to day life.. I think tht casual T shirts r hs own bt d UB shirts r frm ph i guess i dnt knw its appropiate to say here or nt bt KSG is one of d actor who wears hs own clothes on show design by hs own stylist...
Nd abt Ipl ur speaking toh gautam was there present as SC nt as GR... Even i saw tht DABH male lead wearing hs charactor's clothes..

I noticed that in other soaps too yes, but that is not fair to male leads. If they have a preferred style, fine, the wardrobe can be picked with their input.
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nd its depend upon actors if they want to use their own clothes then most of ph gives permission fr it...
..Rish.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -B.N.K-

First of all on ipl match he was there as Saraswatichandra not Gautam rode ..if u  did not notice the diff then go again and check ...

n on mahi's birthday it was late night so he might went there straight form set ..

Please don't be defensive dear ! She is just stating her viewpoint :)
And she isn't talking about Mahi's birthday, she is talking about a Nach Baliye Episode. 
Marybarton thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anki_KJSG

Nd its depend upon actors if they want to use their own clothes then most of ph gives permission fr it...

yes because it saves them money 😆
-B.N.K- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marybarton

Where is this defensiveness coming from? I was not criticizing him. I was talking about the CVs getting more for the character. There are no big differences between the actor and Saras' fashion choices, but if you want to get specific, yes he was there as Saras...he was not dressing as Saras. Saras does not wear vests and he was wearing his own wardrobe (see before in other interviews). Go back and check if you did not notice.

And I am talking about a Nach 5 episode, not Mahi's birthday.

i hv watched all the nach epi n they made him wear all kinds of wardrobe not just saras kind n on that time promoting SC was IMP for Sp...u dont criticize u just get personal . last time ur post was about which actor b frn or not !!!! n now this ...b positive yaar what is wrong with that !!! ..

may b he did he wardrobe design , may it was co-incident ... u know when kumu wore yellow after epi 3 i went back to check is that the same ghagra !!! but guess what it was not not even close not just kumu .. kumari of chandrica never wore the same saari ...

not a single shirt was repeated in for saras ..

i m defense ur talking abt ... 😆 dude i dont comepair this show with some other show n lead pair who was frns for ever n then turns out to be the too bad for their own good ... n yeah did n mention 12 dresses for entire 1.5 years 😳 so please move on m pay attention to the good and positive parts ... u dont have to be extra careful this time ... 😃

-B.N.K- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Rish..

Please don't be defensive dear ! She is just stating her viewpoint :)
And she isn't talking about Mahi's birthday, she is talking about a Nach Baliye Episode. 

someone has to do it right 😃 ...