India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

New Article On Chhan Chhan (Page 3)

Silver_Stack Senior Member
Silver_Stack
Silver_Stack

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
what d hell was dat? some highly immature person had written d article n even more immature had actually posted it..!! 

@charmee_sammy:
Thanks for your viewsConfused...I don't think there is anything immature in posting an article which was published in a daily news paper which i came across and thought of sharing it with the fellow mates...It was posted to know about people views and to let people know how the show was being critized...without watching it...
By, the way this is an open forum and each and every person has the right to post both positive and negative comments/views about the show without being personal on each other.. Criticism and praise should be handled well..and most of the people here are watching the show because of SI,because we all love her a lot...
Anyway to each there own...
At least i am happy that some people had a good laugh reading the article...
And in no way i am demoralizing the actresses or the show...

Edited by hyd285 - 07 April 2013 at 9:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazzyBusy

Anisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anisha.
Anisha.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
What kind of writing is this? 
Even if you want to criticize, do it  with some sense and coherence!
Topics are strewn all over the place.
Lousy article & writing style.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitamishra201CrazzyBusy

ankitamishra201 IF-Dazzler
ankitamishra201
ankitamishra201

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hyd285

what d hell was dat? some highly immature person had written d article n even more immature had actually posted it..!! 

@charmee_sammy:
Thanks for your viewsConfused...I don't think there is anything immature in posting an article which was published in a daily news paper which i came across and thought of sharing it with the fellow mates...It was posted to know about people views and to let people know how the show was being critized...without watching it...
By, the way this is an open forum and each and every person has the right to post both positive and negative comments/views about the show without being personal on each other.. Criticism and praise should be handled well..and most of the people here are watching the show because of SI,because we all love her a lot...

i think she meant the person who published it in the official site lyk the editor of the site ...lyk every media group have ...they 1st check it n den publish it in their media ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silver_StackCrazzyBusy

CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
All I could say for this topic is people reading this article should just think it as a joke and laugh it off, coz their is no way this article looks like written by a mature journalist...
Anyway thanks for sharing this article...which I think was just someone frustrating thought that they had put it in the name of Article

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silver_Stack

CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitamishra201

Originally posted by hyd285

@charmee_sammy:

i think she meant the person who published it in the official site lyk the editor of the site ...lyk every media group have ...they 1st check it n den publish it in their media ..

I also think that what she had meant der...
anamunir Goldie
anamunir
anamunir

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
well this woman looks like a retarded obnoxious social norm lover!!!
so can't say much about those kinda guys!!!!
buh she hs definitly no idea hw this show is gonna reform the traditional rona dhona luk of all tv bahus!!
Silver_Stack Senior Member
Silver_Stack
Silver_Stack

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
@mariam94 and ankitamishra201:

Thanks for your words.Smile...If she meant so...I apologize for misunderstanding her words...else not...Wink 

Go to top