India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sandy !! (Page 3)

TheCoolDocSid Senior Member
TheCoolDocSid
TheCoolDocSid

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
lo maine toggelogue kar daali tere post ko...

its a literary phenomenon of a writer's veiws mixed with other writer's brusque of quantifying / criticizing the other...

its like a dialogue of two intermixing...!

its a brilliant piece of urs jamy!

IT'S one more proof that ur sumwat.. u knoe... like ADI...

i couldnt stop myself from completing the esssence of what u wrote with the glimpses i got from bhagawadgita while reading it...!

yes...i got glimpses of Bhagawadgitha while reding ur lil piece...so i did that toggelogue...! Hope u dont mind!

lov ya !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Diya_DB Goldie
Diya_DB
Diya_DB

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
JAM!!! ClapClapClap
Another special round of applause for this insightful para...ClapClapClap
Still how is it possible for Sandy to not count the chickens? Very simple. She treats success and failure equally. She enjoys others' success, feels bad when others are down. She considers those who love and hate her equally. Neither any insult nor any praise affects her. She has learnt to balance her mind not falling to any sides. She is like an ocean to which flooding rivers add nothing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Jamy, Why are you so brilliant? Excellent writingClapClap

I agree that Sandy has triumphed over all of the challenges she has faced due to perserverance and great focus on the job at hand.

There are 2 things she has refused to take on so far, Being adept at housework and having a normal ( i know this is debatable and is being debated elsewhere) relationship with her husband. I feel that all the other things she takes on are almost an escape from facing the reality of her marriage.  To me she is still in trauma.
Trauma of losing her parents, trauma of being married in to a set up like the Rathis, Trauma of having a MIL like Bhabo who refuses to accept her despite all her devotion.  She welcomes these challenges because they divert her from being totally devastated. They have become  her lifeline. I think she will only end beautifully once she truly comes into terms with her marriage and blossoms again under Suraj's infinitely loving care.

b2011

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
well said bunny abt sandy...well writtenThumbs Up...

agree with u bunny...last part...cant say anything,have to accept,thats y v loves sandy...Embarrassed.she is the perfect example for youth esp girls in all way...her confident in everything...wow amazed...wt i liked most in her is,never say no attitude and how she cared for others without expecting anything from them and doing good things for them..who thinks for others happiness will always remain happy...

Edited by udnis - 07 April 2013 at 9:14pm

b2011

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I've missed that Bul-bul.

Thanks shruthi ravi. I totally agree with you. Thats a point I missed.

Thank you Cathy.

b2011

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Oh. No. Don't say that Sujji. In fact you made my post more meaningful and insightful. Its like you've written a bhashyam for my words. Plus with the addition from Gita, it looks more powerful and insightful. I'm really glad you did it quoting from gita and your experiences. Thanks a lot for that.Big smile

Awww... Thanks a lot Diya

b2011

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
No thank you Deebz amma. I'm brilliant because sangat ka asar hai. Your PM helped me a lot to understand many thing. I'll remain grateful till the end for that. And Sandy baby's divine duty is to serve the society, not the kitchen. As Maasa told last year "kaam-kaaj reet-riwaaj insaan do saal mein seekh jaawe hain". And compared to the Sandy stepped in RM, she has improved a lot in household works. One more year is left as per Maasa's words.Approve. Regarding SoorYa relationship, I'll never blame Sandy. I don't think she is not ready now though she never shows anything. Its only my Chchora's decision and she is following that also. My Sandy baby has nothing to do with it. After all, she cannot jump over him and rape.ROFL

Thank you Sisy. Thats why we love Sandy.Approve

b2011

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Jambu so all that Tom n Jerry, aap bhi na. jaake so jaayiye is all naatak? That is not fair. Chora is not moving ahead because he thinks she is not ready LOL Ek ishaara to karti. He is very seedha saadha. Anywayz , not arguing, Miya bibi raazi toh kya karega kaazi, in this case for nonconsummation LOL

b2011

Go to top