India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sandy !! (Page 2)

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
brilliant post JAM...I have nothing to add...she is definitely one of the best characters...a woman, human and a good citizen...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011UMDUSAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Wow what a brilliant piece of writing JAM, Clap you have rightly characterized Sandy. Star She thinks about the well-being of everybody, and treats friends and enemy equally. That is what sets her apart. As she is on a right path, she won't get bogged down with pangs of guiltiness and will always take pride in what she is doing, thinking that she tried her best. The different situations and the manner in which she faces them just corroborates this fact. Embarrassed
 Embarrassed Hoping to see more of your writings. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011UMDU.NJ.

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Bharati di, uma ji, niruba and bul-bul.

And I'm really glad to see you bul-bul after a long time. Where have you gone?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011UMDU.NJ.SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
@JAM ---> I think you missed my farewell post in the forum Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Nice one I agree to you completly. Anyone in her situation I mean an aspiration of IPS and married to someone who is school educated and being in a family like RP Parivaar would have given up long  before. Atleast would have seriously thought about divorce. But what keeps Sandhya apart is that she has tried to make the best use of the situation she is in, and that is one major reason I fell in love with Sandhya. Because even in the most negative situation she doesnt spread negativity. She gives me a positive feeling all along. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011UMDU

Lins_Love Goldie
Lins_Love
Lins_Love

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
If I could write Sandy in one sentence, it would be- Do your duty, that is your beauty.

ClapClap well said!!! that clearly depicts sandy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011

TheCoolDocSid Senior Member
TheCoolDocSid
TheCoolDocSid

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
MASTERFULLY WRITTEN DARLING!

I'M COMING..INNA WHILE... WAIT...!

b2011

TheCoolDocSid Senior Member
TheCoolDocSid
TheCoolDocSid

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

Everything has a beginning. And everything has an end. Everything may not begin beautiful. But everything could end beautiful. Many of us, not all of us, are hesitant to begin or continue what has already begun. All those who begin almost all times are also unable to begin or keep going at some point of time. When all are blessed with the same capabilities, why only some are successful?
Sorry if you think I'm giving you a corporate training class. But I really do think I should write this. NAh!..after reading this, this is a life lessons class!

Look at Sandy who had one disastrous beginning. Where was she happy then? She was lost, flustered, fuddled and out of the frame of herself. It took a little time for her to begin. But she began and kept it going. Now we may say she is going through a series of unfortunate events. But the same events make her fortunate. She obviously is the one who enjoys the sweet in the end. Now again we all may say she suffers terribly and we could, at any cost, support those tortures. We can keep blaming the negative, but intelligent are those who make diamonds out of coal. About many people, a true fact is that they are living under pretty good circumstances. In spite of whatever people have, they're proved unsuccessful many times. Why and how? Could Sandy give an answer? bilkul sahi hain...Suno sabki karo apni...baaki bhagwaan ki marji!

Everyone in the world is entrusted by the Divine, with a duty to be completed. Hardly a few are lucky enough to realise it in the complete sense. People are born great, but only some realise how great is the mission entrusted on them. If we've noticed, before everytime we did a mistake, we must've had a call from inside reminding 'the wrong'. Because our soul could never turn us in the wrong path. This is where Sandy differs from others. She doesn't have any magic wand to turn everything around to an Utopia.

I treasure this part baby!..yes, in deed sandy differs with rest here..she listens to her soul no matter what...

All that Sandy has are courage and perseverance, before which obstacles vanish into nothing. She believes in herself, she believes in the right and she believes in doing her duty. Remember, all are entrusted with a duty. Whatever it may be, all are here to do it with utmost sincerity. But only some Sandys remember it always. The fall starts there where people forget what they're and what they must do. They may doubt whether they could ever succeed or may be afraid of the path or their disabilities. But remember, there is nothing impossible for constant effort. That is what Sandy is- perseverance.

I remember those lil hunches in newspapers ..that even crippled persons rise well above their circumstances ...even if heights are beyond everest,in so that they do something with their life...to give it a purpose and direction...but wid loads of self reliance and hard work...but we find few more stories that even when everything is fyn n fit...they find nothing to do ...instead of working their butt...they blame it on the "above" that he had been given a futile life...

isnt it miserable and nasty thought?

But then why many fail in spite of constant efforts? Why many cannot achieve what they actually deserve? Why do many hide behind blankets when fail? We may always not get what we want. Whenever people do something, they're competing with others. People work expecting the best result, dreaming the future. Sandy also competes, but with herself. With every trouble she is thrown into, she sharpens herself, corrects herself and improves herself. And she is never desirous of any results of her actions. She enjoys only doing her work. Only the one 'above' could say how sincerely we've done. So when she does, she does with everything she has. She loves doing it. Therefore she finds the sweet. But people count chickens before they hatch and I need not to type what the result will be. Don't count chickens, stay happy.

two things i wanna add here...

In karma yoga no effort is ever lost, and there is no harm. Even a little practice of this discipline protects one from greater fear (of birth and death). ~ Bhagavad Gita

KARAMANYAVADHIKARASTHE MAA PHALESHU KADACHANA
MAA KARMA PHALA HETUR BHURMA TE SANAGOSTVAKARMANI
You have the right to work only 
but never to its fruits.
Let not the fruits of action be your motive.
Nor let your attachment be to inaction.~Bhagavad Gita

Still how is it possible for Sandy to not count the chickens? Very simple. She treats success and failure equally. She enjoys others' success, feels bad when others are down. She considers those who love and hate her equally. Neither any insult nor any praise affects her. She has learnt to balance her mind not falling to any sides. She is like an ocean to which flooding rivers add nothing.

Kayena Vacha Mana-Sendriyair Va
Budhyaatmana Va Prakruteh Swabhavath
Karoami Yadyad Sakalam Parasmai
Narayana Yeti Samarpayami
Those who strive resolutely on the path of yoga see the Self within. The thoughtless, who strive imperfectly, do not. – The Bhagavad Gita, 15:11 (Eknath Easwaran translation)
Lets go back to beginning-keep going. Many times people wait for the right time to begin. But when is that time? There is no time like the present. Its in this moment we live. Thats what Sandy says. So why to sit and wait for an hour when we've got a duty entrusted upon? People love being in inertia. And there is a good of reason for it- the other side of the hill is always more green. But people forget their capability of making their side also green. When others succeed, it says we can also succeed. No pain, no gain. One rides the wrong path if no obstacles are seen. But there is always success at the end though the path is stony and thorny. We only need to keep going. A painful ending is more painful than a painful beginning. Whats the use when we've travelled a smooth way only to find miseries? Thats why Sandy loves doing challenges. Because there is a definite success in the end and it is thousand time better than doing nothing. There is also a day when we'll be paid for what we did.

Well..this part i ve made it into slant because...this literally applies to every normal humanbeing...once he raises above this inertia..he/she is a superhero/heroine

the way u pointed out that other side is always green and u got to work to make it greener urside also was quite moment when i was thinking of the same ..of my circumstances today!

This is what Sandy teaches- how to end beautifully. That is only where she differs from others and succeeds. She keeps trying. Otherwise she is as common as all others are. Her life only is her message. If I could write Sandy in one sentence, it would be- Do your duty, that is your beauty.

Yoga is the practice of tolerating the consequences of being yourself. – The Bhagavad Gita
HAVE A NICE SUNDAY!!!

Well ,sunday would be over in few minutes in india i guess...!

So,
HAPPY Monday! 
Jump into ur work...

Work Hard and Party MUCH HAARDER...

Becoz u if u work... u are bound to be happy and content that establishes into selfsatisfaction! 

LOVE,LIVE,LET LIVE!

Finally done yo!Big smile

b2011

Go to top