Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I've missed that Bul-bul.

Thanks shruthi ravi. I totally agree with you. Thats a point I missed.

Thank you Cathy.
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Oh. No. Don't say that Sujji. In fact you made my post more meaningful and insightful. Its like you've written a bhashyam for my words. Plus with the addition from Gita, it looks more powerful and insightful. I'm really glad you did it quoting from gita and your experiences. Thanks a lot for that.😃

Awww... Thanks a lot Diya
Brahmaputra thumbnail
No thank you Deebz amma. I'm brilliant because sangat ka asar hai. Your PM helped me a lot to understand many thing. I'll remain grateful till the end for that. And Sandy baby's divine duty is to serve the society, not the kitchen. As Maasa told last year "kaam-kaaj reet-riwaaj insaan do saal mein seekh jaawe hain". And compared to the Sandy stepped in RM, she has improved a lot in household works. One more year is left as per Maasa's words.. Regarding SoorYa relationship, I'll never blame Sandy. I don't think she is not ready now though she never shows anything. Its only my Chchora's decision and she is following that also. My Sandy baby has nothing to do with it. After all, she cannot jump over him and rape.🤣

Thank you Sisy. Thats why we love Sandy.
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jambu so all that Tom n Jerry, aap bhi na. jaake so jaayiye is all naatak? That is not fair. Chora is not moving ahead because he thinks she is not ready 😆 Ek ishaara to karti. He is very seedha saadha. Anywayz , not arguing, Miya bibi raazi toh kya karega kaazi, in this case for nonconsummation 😆
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Deebz I do agree with you regarding Sandhya. I have not watched this serial from beginning. But if I understand right Sandhya was a bubbly girl full of life, convictions and dreams about her future.
But she did undergo a lot of trauma.Since the time I have started watching the serial I have not seen this side of her, though it come out occasionally. She is trying to be someone she is not and Sooraj is trying to bring out the real her.
As I said earlier also her conviction and beliefs before marriage has to come out. Through Matka challenge CVs are just doing that. Now a days she is speaking to Bhabo with lot of conviction than she used to do. I liked her when she told Bhabo she doesnt mind winning or losing her concern is about the rights of the unborn child. That is the difference between Bhabo and Sandhya. Bhabo is concerned about Matka only to defeat her DIL, whereas Sandhya doesnt give a damn to Matka she is just fighting for what she believes is right.

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Deebz amma, you're right. But when he made that decision, things were like that. Now its not about that Sandy I'm wrote. As I saw, Sandy is learning and changing herself from her experiences. There happened times when she signalled that she was ready, but it was him who again kept saying all those blah blah blah again... Now when she has moved at least a step forward, why can't Sooraj? I know I'm speaking against him. But I don't appreciate everything he does. But this is because he is more learnt and matured. She is also matured beyond her age, but still she has only crossed teenage and that makes a huge influence in the matter of something like consummation. Now when she does far better than any other girl of her age, she needs time.
Also I don't think she is still influenced by her past. If so, how could she love Sooraj now? You could forget or forgive, but loving a man is totally different for a girl how much big hearted she may be. It was not because she was left with no other choice. He had let her go to her freedom. But who has chosen to stay back? Even after the accident, she had time to say tata-bye-bye. But why she stayed back? Because she was in love with him whereas long back she only used to say 'I know you're a good man, the best ever a girl can get, but still I can't love you'.
Put that aside. How could she love Bhabho who always keeps doing things against her ideology? Again same thing. She is not a person who is still attached to her past. Though she was forced to this relation, though she had found herself lost in mud, later she found diamonds from the very same mud. So Sandy baby is growing. Its not the Sandy whom we've seen in first hundred episodes. Because she herself has told she was selfish and she never liked any of them. So there are remarkable improvements in Sandy. So as the consummation. I'm sure. Sandy needs a little time as this is not public service, but private service. And who on earth is flawless? So as Sandy. She is perfect in other ways, but back in here. We'll see her perfect na. Maasa ka koi aur kaam hai kya? She'll teach her 'nazrein milaana, nazrein churaana'.. Oh. In that case, my lubly Chchora's eyes are already lost. Oh no! That means Sandy is going to file another case. That points to no consummation again. Haye mhaara Ram ji😲.

I hope I don't end up seeing my heartbreaking Chchora singing 'mera jeevan kora kaagaz, kora hi reh gayaa'...
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Shruthi I agree with things you told. Sandy tried to be someone else in between, as Emelie is trying now. But now she is the same girl who she was before. In beginning episodes, she used to talk in opposition to Bhabho, in more stronger words than what she does now. But all that lasted only till she learnt that Bhabho and Sooraj were betrayed by her own brother. Until she brought out Meena's misdeeds, she continued to be the same. Thats all. I don't think that there are any traces of past left in her. Because if it still remains inside, its difficult for someone to behave the way she does. That was clear before the accident track where she used to live in memories of her shattered past. But I don't believe our CVs. See, the Bhabho who had been shown showing utmost love and care to Brandon, who is not a Hindu, is now shown totally against that. So I expect anything here.
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jamy, I agree, Sandy is much more confident now.She is standing up to Bhabo more. Looks like the transforamtion has truly started. Even Suraj is slowly evolving from being a total Mama's boy after he saw the tel maalish. He went ahead with Sandy's education and on baba track when Bhabo was being accused, supported Sandy. Also on the gaav track he is more openly admiring Sandy.

Shruthi, I do suggest you watch the first 200 episodes ( I don't know how you will react to SV2. We were traumatized by him. But before that track, it was something unique and wonderful. You will know why we are pulling for their milan )
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Deebz for the suggestion. I have watched only 3 episodes of first 200 or so. One the episode where Sooraj stops Sandhya when she is thrown out and another 2 When Sooraj meets Sandhya after accident and their reconcillation. 
First one was mind blowing performance by Anas. It is not easy to carry that much emotion with conviction. 

Second 2 episodes I still regard as the best romantic episode in the whole serial as I watched it multiple times. Without saying " I love you" their hug told the complete emotions they were feeling.

I have read about SV2 and considering my nature I wont watch it. I dont like to watch very negative things even in movies or serials. Even now I have not watched the episode where Sandhya's night college truth is comes out or the one where Bhabo humilates her in front of the neighbours.

Brahmaputra thumbnail
@Deebz amma- exactly.

@shruthi- SV2 track is not bad at all. But as many of our forum members are against hurting her, they speak like that. But at the same time, Sooraj is injuring him also. No one is bothered about that. He is seen holding hot burning kadhai for punishing her. But there was a purpose for what he did. That too everyone knows. But why is that partiality I don't understand yet! But for me, I fell in love more with him watching that. There is a scene in which Sooraj finds divorce paper from Sandy's bag. That was amazing amazing and amazing. You will cry watching it. Sure.