India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sandy !!

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Everything has a beginning. And everything has an end. Everything may not begin beautiful. But everything could end beautiful. Many of us, not all of us, are hesitant to begin or continue what has already begun. All those who begin almost all times are also unable to begin or keep going at some point of time. When all are blessed with the same capabilities, why only some are successful?
Sorry if you think I'm giving you a corporate training class. But I really do think I should write this.

Look at Sandy who had one disastrous beginning. Where was she happy then? She was lost, flustered, fuddled and out of the frame of herself. It took a little time for her to begin. But she began and kept it going. Now we may say she is going through a series of unfortunate events. But the same events make her fortunate. She obviously is the one who enjoys the sweet in the end. Now again we all may say she suffers terribly and we could, at any cost, support those tortures. We can keep blaming the negative, but intelligent are those who make diamonds out of coal. About many people, a true fact is that they are living under pretty good circumstances. In spite of whatever people have, they're proved unsuccessful many times. Why and how? Could Sandy give an answer?

Everyone in the world is entrusted by the Divine, with a duty to be completed. Hardly a few are lucky enough to realise it in the complete sense. People are born great, but only some realise how great is the mission entrusted on them. If we've noticed, before everytime we did a mistake, we must've had a call from inside reminding 'the wrong'. Because our soul could never turn us in the wrong path. This is where Sandy differs from others. She doesn't have any magic wand to turn everything around to an Utopia.

All that Sandy has are courage and perseverance, before which obstacles vanish into nothing. She believes in herself, she believes in the right and she believes in doing her duty. Remember, all are entrusted with a duty. Whatever it may be, all are here to do it with utmost sincerity. But only some Sandys remember it always. The fall starts there where people forget what they're and what they must do. They may doubt whether they could ever succeed or may be afraid of the path or their disabilities. But remember, there is nothing impossible for constant effort. That is what Sandy is- perseverance.

But then why many fail in spite of constant efforts? Why many cannot achieve what they actually deserve? Why do many hide behind blankets when fail? We may always not get what we want. Whenever people do something, they're competing with others. People work expecting the best result, dreaming the future. Sandy also competes, but with herself. With every trouble she is thrown into, she sharpens herself, corrects herself and improves herself. And she is never desirous of any results of her actions. She enjoys only doing her work. Only the one 'above' could say how sincerely we've done. So when she does, she does with everything she has. She loves doing it. Therefore she finds the sweet. But people count chickens before they hatch and I need not to type what the result will be. Don't count chickens, stay happy.

Still how is it possible for Sandy to not count the chickens? Very simple. She treats success and failure equally. She enjoys others' success, feels bad when others are down. She considers those who love and hate her equally. Neither any insult nor any praise affects her. She has learnt to balance her mind not falling to any sides. She is like an ocean to which flooding rivers add nothing.

Lets go back to beginning-keep going. Many times people wait for the right time to begin. But when is that time? There is no time like the present. Its in this moment we live. Thats what Sandy says. So why to sit and wait for an hour when we've got a duty entrusted upon? People love being in inertia. And there is a good of reason for it- the other side of the hill is always more green. But people forget their capability of making their side also green. When others succeed, it says we can also succeed. No pain, no gain. One rides the wrong path if no obstacles are seen. But there is always success at the end though the path is stony and thorny. We only need to keep going. A painful ending is more painful than a painful beginning. Whats the use when we've travelled a smooth way only to find miseries? Thats why Sandy loves doing challenges. Because there is a definite success in the end and it is thousand time better than doing nothing. There is also a day when we'll be paid for what we did.

This is what Sandy teaches- how to end beautifully. That is only where she differs from others and succeeds. She keeps trying. Otherwise she is as common as all others are. Her life only is her message. If I could write Sandy in one sentence, it would be- Do your duty, that is your beauty.

HAVE A NICE SUNDAY!!!

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 07 April 2013 at 12:44am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

jewel47ishupadmanusha_alicepreeti73Pappu.TheCoolDocSidLovePrajab2011Lins_LoveRajeshree53Diya_DB-SamiR-slodkagilaFizakUMDUDeebzfarhana874vish.narennitish95SAIBALROUTH.NJ.Suchi--Liebe-thala

slodkagila IF-Dazzler
slodkagila
slodkagila

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Nice post ClapThis is what Sandy teaches- how to end beautifully. That is only where she differs from others and succeeds. She keeps trying. Otherwise she is as common as all others are. Her life only is her message. If I could write Sandy in one sentence, it would be- Do your duty, that is your beauty. Well said

Lots of serious analysis going on this sundaySmile Anusha ji, UMDU ji, & now Jamy jiClap

I found out the reason how i got addicted to this forumWink

Edited by shbhn3 - 07 April 2013 at 12:51am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011farhana874UMDUSAIBALROUTHBrahmaputra.NJ.-Liebe-thala

TheCoolDocSid Senior Member
TheCoolDocSid
TheCoolDocSid

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
its ahweee... thing agn u wrote a complete full punch post after a long tym adi!

will b commenting full take after i read it!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011farhana874UMDUSAIBALROUTHBrahmaputra.NJ.-Liebe-thala

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
WOW!
What a brilliant piece of writing JAMbu!Clap
My salute!
You just inspired even a super-lazy like me!

And this writing definitely made me understand Sandy more!

Thank you kamini!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011UMDUSAIBALROUTHBrahmaputra.NJ.-Liebe-thala

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Shobhana, thank you. And no 'ji' phleej. Its allowed only in G-G room for Sandy ji and Sunny ji. Feel free to call Jam or Jamy.Big smile

Sujji you're given time till DBC happens.

Somebody pinch me.PinchFerry you got inspired? Oh. No. Now who will lead the lazy gali-mohallas out here? I'm too lazy to do that.ROFL
No thanks reyAngry. I've got patent for it.LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011farhana874UMDU.NJ.-Liebe-SAIBALROUTHthala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
wow 
so many thought provoking topics todayThumbs Up
nice one JAM

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011farhana874UMDUSAIBALROUTH.NJ.-Liebe-

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged

WOW!!! well written JAM.

I always admire Sandhya for presenting her thoughts in a calm way and perseverance.  You have given another beautiful description for her "Do your duty, that is your beauty."

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874UMDU.NJ.-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Excellent post. Very well written .Clap There is a major difference between Sandy and us. Her success encourages her to go on. She is able to walk on uncharted territory without the fear of consequence. The fear of getting hurt many a times stops us from moving ahead. It may not be just lethargy but the fear which prevents us from forging ahead. Sandhya is no doubt a real inspiration.  Real life challenges many times compel us to stop and reassess our priorities and the path we are taking. Life is definitely a much more harder struggle than as shown in the serial. Her fight with the Swamiji or the terrorist would have resulted in her getting killed in real life. It did not happen in the serial. We cannot always take the risks Sandhya takes as it can have grave consequences for us and our family.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73akku8910SAIBALROUTH.NJ.-Liebe-

Go to top