Why only Sultan and Madhu?? (Only Subala Fans)

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys...Arze baad i am writing something and of course it has to do with Sultan-Madhu... 😳

I saw the Avinesh Interview where he is all praises fro Drashti his co-actor who essays the role of  Madhu...and i wondered ki Avinesh ka interview hi kyun liya??? Looks like it's an indication that even media is all praises for Avinesh who essays Sultan...

I am excitedly waiting for what track the makers have in store for Sultan and the Sultan-Madhu...because news is Sultan ain't going anywhere...the "ALVIDA" was a sham...Dekh lena...

What say guys...AR toh kamaal ka kaam kar raha hai and his chemistry with DD is smoking hot, and in less than 4 weeks ya was it 3 he has made a place for himself in the hearts of the viewers, who till a point of time were rooting for another...I guess it's an art, a talent that not all posses...Avinesh Rekhi rockz...

Uske saamne koi bhi chai kam paani lagta hai...😳
ur 100% correct am waiting for sulbala moments hope sultan will come soon until then no madhubala for me and thanks for the post
Hmm ..i think sultan will make his comeback with a bang
sultan -de mistery guy...love sulbala...
agreeπŸ‘πŸΌ

Sultan rocks⭐️
Avinesh is a fabulous actor it's 1st time i'm watching his show & he has impressed me πŸ˜ƒ
it's great to see MB has fabulous actors πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by carol44

love him..

Totally 😳
Originally posted by amar5000

ur 100% correct am waiting for sulbala moments hope sultan will come soon until then no madhubala for me and thanks for the post

Dear...aane ke liye jaana padta hai...Sultan aint going anywhere...Dekh lena 😊
Originally posted by Newveechafan

So true.

Thanku 😳
Originally posted by DHANJAY

Hmm ..i think sultan will make his comeback with a bang

Dear...aane ke liye jaana padta hai...Sultan aint going anywhere...Dekh lena 😊😊