rey finds out tani's precious possession

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
yes guyz..this is a small attemt to πŸ˜› write a story for fab jodi tarey
here we go
rey enters tani room through window but findss out that tani is not in her room so he calls her but her phn is on the bed and rey picks up her phn and see that his no. is feeid in hear phn as PRINCE pCHARMING and smiles with his billiandollar smile.
and then waits for her in the room and then just roaming in room he suddenly gets a glimpse of his pics and when he movs further he explores his lots of pics and then suddenly cum our misds jodhpur and seeing that rey had fund abt rey corner she moves to rey and asks him whats he doing here...instead of replying he hugs her tightly and kisses her and then duo spent a nice time in romancing...
here we have our cute tarey story ending..hope u guyz like it
Aww that was the shortest and cutest story ever ! ;p 
I really really really want Rey to find out that he is prince charming, and what his reaction to that would be ;p  Good Job for this !! 

Enjoy !! 
hey nice try dear... chotu tha bt bohot cute tha n i really want ke rey find out kare yeh sab... liked it.. πŸ˜Š keep writing more on taarey... 
Awww...short & sweet story... I really like it...:) nice work dear...
shrt and cutee... really liked it =)
Awe,tat ws 2 cute...Rey fndg ot hs nm as prince charming & also abt rey corner...
Loll awww that's awesome, even I'm waiting for him to find out about the Prince Charming thing in the show, but I think the cvs have fogotten about that
aww so cute but too short😊😊
Aww so cute.
I realy want rey find out about abt prince charming and rey corner.
awww man it was to cute n swt