India-Forums

Who hates 5 day format & visits from actors? (Page 3)

Bansari7 IF-Dazzler
Bansari7
Bansari7

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Omg the visit from the actors are so annoying, this is a frickin cooking show and not some saas bahu serial

Besides Khushi 's/sanaya's visit, all the other actors were so annoying

And don't even get me started on that mahaaa annoying Saturday episode where all the actors came 

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I never want the show to end and everyday I feel why only half an hour? The show should have been for one hour each dayTongue I also dislike the breaks in between but then that can't be helped. It kind of spoils the mood/ flow. Tv stars dont come everyday on the show do they?Confused Hated it when Bharti came and did her usual despogiri with chef Vikas. Her jokes are getting stale and damn irritating.

About the weekend special epis...I HATE them with a vengeanceDead They are ridiculous to say the least. Why should all tv soap actors come and create a tamasha with their over acting?? I mean it doesnt make sense. It is NOT entertaining!Thumbs Down Poor Chefs, they look so uncomfortable and out of place during these epis. I dont watch, had just tuned in once and was put off right away with all the dramebaazi going on.

Edited by WhiteNights. - 11 April 2013 at 3:35am
p.5572932 Senior Member
p.5572932
p.5572932

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
I hate the so cald special appearance of the daily soap actors, and that too they are always in character, it gets so irritated sometimes. You have come on other show atleast try to be yourself ppl wil recognise you, u dont have to be what you play onscreen..
Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
@TM : Totally agree with you LOL 
hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Agree with you!
They acted so fake, especially in the Gopi episode!

Edited by hunnybunch - 12 April 2013 at 3:33am

Go to top