India-Forums

Who hates 5 day format & visits from actors? (Page 2)

neha333 IF-Dazzler
neha333
neha333

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
even i agree ..i dont like this format..pre formt was nice of two days

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -allizwell-

Big smile Agree agree agree...Big smile

I had written a write-up on the mahaepisode of the Star plus bahus episode which i will post here...Wink... DISLIKED that episode the MOST!
MASTERCHEF MAHA bore... episode of Saturday...Ouch...My analysis...!Wink
Gopi Vahu is a character who is an expert cook in her kitchen. who chants of KANHA's name in times of trouble... Here too she takes Kanha's name to make her keep the izzat of her parivaar's name... BUT Kanha is not in a mood to attend to her whims and she mistakes VINEGAR for GULAB JALSilly... Sanjeev Kapoor's verdict for her...THODI si CHOOK ho gayiShocked... Turning MILK into Chenna is thodi si galathi????Confused... SUPERFLOP Comment...Embarrassed
Sandhya calling Ripu... as..." BHAIYA".LOL.. for his expertise help...LOL... So RIPU got a SISTER as a GIFT for his EXPERTISE cooking... bechara... LOL
BHAKKI was stated as Kaccha nimboo by Kunal... WOT???Angry
Kaccha Nimboo???AngryAngryAngry
He is a SADELA Nimboo...Cool He won atta ghoonthna...Clap... he had to ANYWAYS as he prefers wash clothes at home for all ...by himself...Embarrassed... he tried the same with atta and hoila... ban gaya roti ka batter...Embarrassed... He also won the onion cutting competition... THANKS to his help he generously offers to the Dubai bhel wala stall...always...by cutting the onions.Embarrassed as a hobby...Wink... regarding the Masala KHOOTNa... he proudly states every now and then... it is our family parampara to do BAND BHAJAVO of others... it is our bhaye haath ka khel...Wink... HOPE this is their last appearance in the TV reality shows and they r OVER and OUT ...!AngryDead
GHOOMO singh was my SAVIOUR...Day Dreaming.Bharti was awesome and CUTE...!

Regarding the  5 day format , yup, i wish it was a 7 day format, the continuity needs to be maintained... i dislike the interruption...Ouch

I can't believe serial actors agree to do such over melodrama.

don't they feel disgusted by their always crying & in character appearance?

I mean for God's sake, don't you want to be the one Who You are in your real life?

It was the most pathetic Episode ever, last saturday.. DeadDead

I hate all the yucky bahus with their equally yucky husbands..

and them doing yeh ji woh ji on Cooking reality show... DeadDeadDeadDeadAngry

stupid Star Plus had me bang my head.. and pull  out my hair..

Masterchef is the only SP show I watch & here also they dragged their Good for only crying & wipping Bahus.. DeadDeadDeadAngryAngryAngry I only watched first 10 minutes.. Sleepy

I had to rant it somewhere Laxmi Di.. Wink Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

funalwayshamzanuhaBansari7.Kore.blytonShahZurhunnybunch

_QueenBee_ Senior Member
_QueenBee_
_QueenBee_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
seriously, actors visits not just just needs to be reduced but also their part needs to dealt with properly even if they are coming to announce the challenges !!!!!! Angry

only actors visit that was tolerable was when kokila, akshara, khushi did tikka of contestants and exchanged some dialogues with contestants and judges !!!! ... still it could have been better but that was only actors visit i found tolerable, rest were just Censored...  and worst part is it's deteriorating !!!!!
Ouch
hope SP does necessary changes for the better !!!!
even some of international versions had celebrities as guests, it wasn't this difficult to watch. the way SP is doing it is way too much !!!!!
Sleepy

Edited by Queen22 - 08 April 2013 at 3:34pm
ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I did send a tweet to Vikkas that three celebs chefs are enough , stop wasting air time on other celebs, and hundreds of tweets about doyal and her obsession regarding robbing Pantry 

Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 08 April 2013 at 1:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mini19sharon5hamzanuhajyothi-

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

I did send a tweet to Vikkas that three celebs chefs are enough , stop wasting air time on other celebs, and hundreds of tweets about doyal and her obsession regarding robbing Pantry 

GOOD!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahZur

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I hate the actors visit.

Cruiser  good u tweets to vikas about doyal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahZur

aninag Groupbie
aninag
aninag

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I also dislike the 5 day format too. Such shows should be continuous an hour long show on the weekends; it is more fun to watch continously then in patches; it just breaks the rthym and the storyline.
sharon5 Senior Member
sharon5
sharon5

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
The channel is trying its best to market all it's stars in every imaginable way possible ! It's a cooking show!! Show us the essence of cooking not use the show to market serials and the cast ! Gosh. And enough drama already. Star plus should change its name to drama plus. There's drama in everything. Even nach 5 and sriman vs srimathi is filled with drama and rona dhonas instead of dance.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bansari7hamzanuha

Go to top