Who hates 5 day format & visits from actors?

Posted: 10 years ago
This is the first time I'm ever watching this show. I really got hooked from the initial episodes.

But now I'm really hating this almost everyday visits from daily soap actors. So much unnecessary drama; spoils my mood to watch the show. πŸ˜‘

And I really hate this 5 days format. Just when I feel 'Oh! It's getting interesting!" BAM! The show is over.

Am
I the only one who feels like this?πŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒ Agree agree agree...πŸ˜ƒ

I had written a write-up on the mahaepisode of the Star plus bahus episode which i will post here...πŸ˜‰... DISLIKED that episode the MOST!
MASTERCHEF MAHA bore... episode of Saturday......My analysis...!πŸ˜‰
Gopi Vahu is a character who is an expert cook in her kitchen. who chants of KANHA's name in times of trouble... Here too she takes Kanha's name to make her keep the izzat of her parivaar's name... BUT Kanha is not in a mood to attend to her whims and she mistakes VINEGAR for GULAB JALπŸ€ͺ... Sanjeev Kapoor's verdict for her...THODI si CHOOK ho gayi😲... Turning MILK into Chenna is thodi si galathi????πŸ˜•... SUPERFLOP Comment...😳
Sandhya calling Ripu... as..." BHAIYA".πŸ˜†.. for his expertise help...πŸ˜†... So RIPU got a SISTER as a GIFT for his EXPERTISE cooking... bechara... πŸ˜†
BHAKKI was stated as Kaccha nimboo by Kunal... WOT???😑
Kaccha Nimboo???😑😑😑
He is a SADELA Nimboo...😎 He won atta ghoonthna...πŸ‘... he had to ANYWAYS as he prefers wash clothes at home for all ...by himself...😳... he tried the same with atta and hoila... ban gaya roti ka batter...😳... He also won the onion cutting competition... THANKS to his help he generously offers to the Dubai bhel wala stall...always...by cutting the onions.😳 as a hobby...πŸ˜‰... regarding the Masala KHOOTNa... he proudly states every now and then... it is our family parampara to do BAND BHAJAVO of others... it is our bhaye haath ka khel...πŸ˜‰... HOPE this is their last appearance in the TV reality shows and they r OVER and OUT ...!😑🀒
GHOOMO singh was my SAVIOUR....Bharti was awesome and CUTE...!

Regarding the  5 day format , yup, i wish it was a 7 day format, the continuity needs to be maintained... i dislike the interruption...Ouch
Totally agree.

Just hate it when they get actors or film stars for the various challenges!  And when they come, why do they have to be in character? Ok, in their particular show, they don't look out of place or ridiculous. But when they make an appearance here & continue the acting, they look seriously ridiculous!!!

Yesterday, there was a repeat of last week's episode, my kids were rolling with laughter at the way Gopi was holding onto Ahem in a death-grip when Kokila was stumped about the nayi soch in her dish! Overacting by everyone all around.

Definitely don't want any actors on the show. Do not detract from the cooking. 

And either have the show just on the weekend for 1 hr or have in for 7 days. Don't like the piecemeal episodes.
Agree with youπŸ˜‰.
I m not against the 5 day format but I m against the continous celebrity visiting the show.
Also the show's standard are falling day by day. It is becoming more of melo-drama soap than a culinary cooking show, continously showing the pain of contestants. It's good but up to some extent.
I m also disappointed with the timing I mean only half an hour. the show should be telecasted for at-least 1 hr so that the viewers stomach are full.
I like the 5day telecast but shd be one hr as by the time we start njoying , it gets over.

Visits from other actors actually take you off from the main idea. I dont think the judges are also njoying this bit. They look uncomfortable. I will be more happy if they show more abt contestants or more specifically their cooking or what they thought abt particular task or challenge.Like,In the team work challenge , i wished they said in detail what each person wanted to really make and how it was converted to another dish. or somethg like that will keep people follow pgrmme without taking off from the main idea. This is just my opinion.😊
Yaar ! Rahul Mahagan was totally waste of time and doing stupid questions and bharti and rahul made stupid jodis and I agree with you guys!!!
I only like when rahul and bharti came...rest of the stars were pathetic
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

Yaar ! Rahul Mahagan was totally waste of time and doing stupid questions and bharti and rahul made stupid jodis and I agree with you guys!!!
Agree withu.
Hate rahul and moti.

Why they r  bringing  telly stars here?

This should be one hour .

even i agree ..i dont like this format..pre formt was nice of two days
Originally posted by -allizwell-

πŸ˜ƒ Agree agree agree...πŸ˜ƒ

I had written a write-up on the mahaepisode of the Star plus bahus episode which i will post here...πŸ˜‰... DISLIKED that episode the MOST!
MASTERCHEF MAHA bore... episode of Saturday......My analysis...!πŸ˜‰
Gopi Vahu is a character who is an expert cook in her kitchen. who chants of KANHA's name in times of trouble... Here too she takes Kanha's name to make her keep the izzat of her parivaar's name... BUT Kanha is not in a mood to attend to her whims and she mistakes VINEGAR for GULAB JALπŸ€ͺ... Sanjeev Kapoor's verdict for her...THODI si CHOOK ho gayi😲... Turning MILK into Chenna is thodi si galathi????πŸ˜•... SUPERFLOP Comment...😳
Sandhya calling Ripu... as..." BHAIYA".πŸ˜†.. for his expertise help...πŸ˜†... So RIPU got a SISTER as a GIFT for his EXPERTISE cooking... bechara... πŸ˜†
BHAKKI was stated as Kaccha nimboo by Kunal... WOT???😑
Kaccha Nimboo???😑😑😑
He is a SADELA Nimboo...😎 He won atta ghoonthna...πŸ‘... he had to ANYWAYS as he prefers wash clothes at home for all ...by himself...😳... he tried the same with atta and hoila... ban gaya roti ka batter...😳... He also won the onion cutting competition... THANKS to his help he generously offers to the Dubai bhel wala stall...always...by cutting the onions.😳 as a hobby...πŸ˜‰... regarding the Masala KHOOTNa... he proudly states every now and then... it is our family parampara to do BAND BHAJAVO of others... it is our bhaye haath ka khel...πŸ˜‰... HOPE this is their last appearance in the TV reality shows and they r OVER and OUT ...!😑🀒
GHOOMO singh was my SAVIOUR....Bharti was awesome and CUTE...!

Regarding the  5 day format , yup, i wish it was a 7 day format, the continuity needs to be maintained... i dislike the interruption...Ouch

I can't believe serial actors agree to do such over melodrama.

don't they feel disgusted by their always crying & in character appearance?

I mean for God's sake, don't you want to be the one Who You are in your real life?

It was the most pathetic Episode ever, last saturday.. 🀒🀒

I hate all the yucky bahus with their equally yucky husbands..

and them doing yeh ji woh ji on Cooking reality show... 🀒🀒🀒🀒Angry

stupid Star Plus had me bang my head.. and pull  out my hair..

Masterchef is the only SP show I watch & here also they dragged their Good for only crying & wipping Bahus.. 🀒🀒🀒AngryAngryAngry I only watched first 10 minutes.. πŸ₯±

I had to rant it somewhere Laxmi Di.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ