Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya AT#132 *Badtameez Dil Mane Na* (Page 51)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
I dont think RK's revenge was completely illogical but yes it wasnt executed well. cvs couldnt handle it. RK is a way too complicated character and grey in true sense and not naam ka grey like usual indian serial heros. LOL see Rk needed to get back to Madhu bcoz she invaded his personal space when she sent him to jail. she voiced against him which nobody does and she publicly humiliate him so he had to get back to her. but in the process he did many good things which he didn need to if he was really taking a revenge. like paddy n shamsher's wedding, saving madhus life from balraj. y wud he risk his own life to save some1 he hates? 
he fell in love with madhu much before but he didn understand it. he had a mindset he has to take revenge on madhu n he pulled the final trigger as tht but see for one moment he wasnt hpy after revenge.

.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..mandy..

Tanzie I read TTEOT n loved the courtroom drama Clap Plz dont wrap it up so soon na? Ouch Hey abt that note do u really think anyone in their sane mind will discontinue reading ur FF? Confused Abt ur claim be sure that no matter wat others do, I will remain ur reader forever n u have to keep writing n also be patient while I torture u with my essay sized comments Wink
I haven't read the upd until now but reading these I m shocked Shocked u actually left such note tanz ROFLeveryone are fan of your writings in the forum Heart
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
and for a character like RK with disturbed childhood and woman betraying him in different ways. be it his mother or gf - deepali its never easy to ACCEPT in his mind he is in love with someone. bcoz inside he just a childlike and insecure person. he wasnt hpy for one moment after he shoved away Madhu. and thats why again n again he went back to her. he tried to hate her n he humiliated her but see in the end his heart was always going after her. he doesnt understand it... finally its slowly breaking... 
.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

and for a character like RK with disturbed childhood and woman betraying him in different ways. be it his mother or gf - deepali its never easy to ACCEPT in his mind he is in love with someone. bcoz inside he just a childlike and insecure person. he wasnt hpy for one moment after he shoved away Madhu. and thats why again n again he went back to her. he tried to hate her n he humiliated her but see in the end his heart was always going after her. he doesnt understand it... finally its slowly breaking... 
Well said tanz Clap I agree but I wish rk didn't forcefully bought madhu home , they should have shown atleast some episode for rk feeling guilty and saying sorry , all this too fast Confused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Rosh.. I donno how i understand RK very well LOL but i wasnt happy with revenge track because it looks less convincing to me.. they could have pulled it better. n RK' redemption will never be like normal heros so dont expect that LOL it will be twisted n crazy like RK but im glad they are showing slow redemption 
BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
I could accept all of it Tanzie n I agree too. He was plotting a revenge all the while but he did good things too. In the process he fell in love with her but his revenge had clouded all his senses. But y did he reveal the darkest phase of his life to her is my question Confused U can do tat only if u trust someobody irrevocably n will u be able to trust a person on whom ur taking revenge? This was the main part tat irked me off. It was so contradicting to the portrayal of RK. He is reckless, irrational true. Also he has been betrayed many times. But he even patched up with his mom bcoz of Madhu n tat wasn pretense Wacko Anyways MB ko chodo. Howz ur shopping going on? Did u shop enough for ur trip?
.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
[YOUTUBE] http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=nnbESbwiAxI [/YOUTUBE]
This scene is hilarious ROFL 
.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Thanks Rosh.. I donno how i understand RK very well LOL but i wasnt happy with revenge track because it looks less convincing to me.. they could have pulled it better. n RK' redemption will never be like normal heros so dont expect that LOL it will be twisted n crazy like RK but im glad they are showing slow redemption 
Oh yeah , even I don't expect it to be normal hero types and m glad it's twisted crazy and slow one , that's what I like to see but he should hav been guilty atleast once LOL

Go to top