Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Tanzie dont worry abt us. BD is ur baby n its ur hard work thats being copied shamelessly by others 🤢 This was so low of that person. I will wait no matter how long it takes for u to publish it.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..mandy..

Tanzie if someone wants to copy, no copy or not on the site they will go ahead with it  I dont know how I am even saying this to u but I would advise u to not post it on any public site. It seriously hurts me to know I will not get to read this till the time u will publish it but I am willing to wait. I love BD a lot to see someone else getting the credit for it. I have no intention of writing anything in IF now. Not bcoz I fear someone will copy my pathetic works but I am really upset by all this. I have seen FFs getting copied but this was a masterpiece in this forum. Any other FF I would have felt angry n upset but not BD. This FF was close to my heart n my FF was inspired by it. So u can imagine how I must be feeling. I know many others love this FF too, maybe more than me I am not sure. Bt I loved it too much to write one getting inspired by it. I know I am an emotional fool or watever it is u would call me but... I dont think I can say anything.

Thanks for understanding me mandy but i don even know if i will ever be able to publish this or not  more than anyone i myself wants to write it 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Yes I know how passionate u r abt writing n I will pray this gets published someday. Its worth it 😊 I dont even have the heart to ask u to update anything in IF after seeing wat happened here.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Dont worry I myself wont write anything here after wat happened 🤢 I still cant believe all of this happened. Wat a note to end my day. I will post the last part of my OS in the thread n tats it.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Tanzie its been too much to take in a day n I am off. I will come online in gtalk or we can text if u want to talk that is. Gn.
ok Mandy.. ca later and please dont stop writing because of me. I will find a way to finish my story.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

ok Mandy.. ca later and please dont stop writing because of me. I will find a way to finish my story.

I know u will never abandon ur story n I love u for that 🤗 but after seeing wat happened to u I request u to not post it somewhere public where ppl can lift it shamelessly 🤢 I love BD a lot too to see something like this happen to it  Gn 🤗
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aint gonna be afraid of the bashing tat I'm gonna receive now.
Thanks Renu... thanks a lot for the support it means a lot... i talked to the TM in PM.. issue solved
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Thanks Renu... thanks a lot for the support it means a lot... i talked to the TM in PM.. issue solved

what are frnz for,dear?
Ya she pmed me n said the same and she was confused whether to reveal ur name or not..