Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Looks like ur tired. Thought I will talk to u for a while. Its ok. I guess u need ur space now. Will catch ya later.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
im jus tired.. its been a long day and visa processing is such a headache and no idea when i will go home 😳
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

im jus tired.. its been a long day and visa processing is such a headache and no idea when i will go home 😳

Yes I know. In my case it got worse. There's a rule in my company tat u need to submit docs by 12:45 pm else it will go the next day. When I went there first they said they need my old passport too 😕 Before tat they said get the dates in ur invite 😕 Post tat I dashed to my place n got my old passport but it was 1pm then. Then I came back home n after tat they said i need to get invite modified bcoz business visa is max for 45 days in my company. Get new invite. It took 2 days for me.

credit: diya
Originally posted by: ..mandy..

Yes I know. In my case it got worse. There's a rule in my company tat u need to submit docs by 12:45 pm else it will go the next day. When I went there first they said they need my old passport too 😕 Before tat they said get the dates in ur invite 😕 Post tat I dashed to my place n got my old passport but it was 1pm then. Then I came back home n after tat they said i need to get invite modified bcoz business visa is max for 45 days in my company. Get new invite. It took 2 days for me.

gosh why so much hassle ðŸ¥± now i need new photos and something with wrong with bank statements to AGAIN i have to go to bank tomorrow rest all my documents are okay for now 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

gosh why so much hassle ðŸ¥± now i need new photos and something with wrong with bank statements to AGAIN i have to go to bank tomorrow rest all my documents are okay for now 

U need latest 6 months statement on bank lettered. Chill it will get sorted.
@manasa, i have 1 years statements but i forgot the bank seal.. just the bank papers were there 😆
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

U will get photos in less than 30 mins. Dont worry.