Car or Bikes for KSG n u?? ^_^ - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
interesting post 
a ride with KSG thats like WOW !!
aur mereko chance mile tho i'll go on a ride with him in both a car and a bike as you see both of them have their own advantages 😳

And i'm also happy that Rcb won the last match and i'm sure they'll win todays match too cause i'm going for the match to cheer for them 😃
Bike!!!i would lyk hold KSG very tight☺️
Originally posted by nits_viratholic

ahem ahem..!! Sanju dear..thankuuu soo much..u go with KSG and i vl go with my Virat..heheh...and in car so u knw..things can happen which r not possible in a bike.. :P if u knw what I mean..!
yup but he is jenny's only virat is unmarried so u have chances but ksg is married so no chances to do anything which is possible in car u know what i mean 😉 ...
my fav is bike...i would like to go ride wid ksg on bike...and i will hug him from back...oh no no plz dont misunderstand me...i told this because...kahi mai gir gayi to...😆
I wanna ride in his arms, i mean luk at his biceps triceps and most imp jahanpanah k six packs...muaaahh:*:* so vehicle is nt needed:D:D
Originally posted by shonajain

I wanna ride in his arms, i mean luk at his biceps triceps and most imp jahanpanah k six packs...muaaahh:*:* so vehicle is nt needed:D:D

hahaha 🤣
neither the car nor the bike...😆
i want to go rough water rafting with KSG..
And while rafting of course i can see him getting wet, and as we all know how hot he looks when he is wet ☺️🤪
And if all goes wrong...u guys can hitch hike with KSG 🤣
Originally posted by errah

neither the car nor the bike...😆
i want to go rough water rafting with KSG..
And while raftingof coursei can see him getting wet, and as we all know how hot he looks when he is wet☺️🤪

*facepalm*
ufff..ufff yeh generation :p :p hehehe...as if u vl be able to just sit and watch :P
Nits I am fan of both cars and bikes, speciffically Lamborghini in cars and would love to go for long drive in a car with KSG...