India-Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Pain, pain and only pain

superbuffon15 Senior Member
superbuffon15
superbuffon15

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Friends, of late I'm not finding any time to post my views or comments in this forum. On my way to office I have been following your posts and views through my mobile. I know it's far too late for my post, but today being a Sunday I have fond sometime to post my views here in this forum.

Once more PKDH is in danger of being ruined by lack of storyline and bad direction. We have already seen some news shows going off air within 3 months of commencement. The current track is not only unrealistic, but also it is ridiculous. God knows what's going through the mind of the story writer. There so many tracks available from the current track, but he has chosen the most rotten one. The emergence of Kumar Group of Industries and the demise of Dewan group of Industries is still the main track, apart from that there is the Kaira track, There is the Preety track, there is the Neha and Naman track and there can be very easily a PAYA separation track due to professional ego, like the film Abhimaan. Recently we came to know that Dewan group of Industries are into mining. Earlier once Avantika said they import marble from Italy, so they can be well into construction industries. Pankuri can easily fit in that as an architect, but the story is taking her nowhere. Why no vacancies are popping up in the company where Pankhu did her internship.

The investors were all impressed by Adi's presentation and they also understood Rubal is actually a worthless person, why none of them expressed their will to finance Adi if ever he thinks about starting his own business, I mean they are businessmen after all, they should love the association of a capable person like Adi. This could have triggered Adi's desire to build a business empire of his own and kept the main track going.

If Nanaji can pretend to be strong and hash in throwing PAYA out of DM for the sake of their happiness, then why can't he live with Avanish for the same reason? even after watching Shanky being thrown out and Pankhuri taking a drastic decision, he is quit. He has been experiencing pain and humiliation himself, still he is doing nothing.

Every now and then there is a reference to Preety's marriage, but there is no progress in her life, neither there is progress in Kailsh-Vedika's life. What about Kaira, why is she so scared of her Dadaji? There has never been any flash back to it neither to her childhood. She is asking for her share in the property, but why? will she help Team Nanu in the hospital project?, or she is in debt during her stay at London? or even she is secretly married and hence needs money?

Above all what has happened to Pankhuri's brain? is she over confident about Avantika, Harish and above all Adi accepting whatever she does or she is an absolute fool? Working as the caretaker of DM and hiding the truth from Avanish and Adi, will never work. It's only a question of one or two days that Rubal out of his jealousy tell it in a dramatic way to Adi and his family. What will happen then. I can't imagine everybody forgiving Pankhuri. A separation track is on the cards, but due to a wrong reason which will take the story nowhere.

Friends, sorry for this long post. But can't help any more. Would love to get in touch will all of you and as active as earlier. Presently I can only like your post, but believe me friend, I am here always.

Thanks for reading. Please share your views.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Messi9110Coffeegirl123Rahma11curious1cherrypansyhateme2xaviarahunnybunchMrDarcyfan

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Agree with you...there is so much potential in the show...so many tracks to be explored, but as we know, shows only revolve around bahus both good and bad...so writers only interested in showing Pankhuri as an angel...at any cost.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Messi9110sameersaagarhateme2MrDarcyfan

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you.

Almost everyday we discuss those points .

There are so many good tracks to utilize.

Since the TRP is high and going higher

And UK market is good, they are not going

to change the current boring and illogical track.

I occasionally twit them, sometimes they care

but mostly not.

PS: If I can recall correctly, you are Abhi and Bengali ?

Currently in Australia ?

Saw your post after a long time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarcherrypansyMrDarcyfan

superbuffon15
superbuffon15

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hateme2

Totally agree with you.

Almost everyday we discuss those points .

There are so many good tracks to utilize.

Since the TRP is high and going higher

And UK market is good, they are not going

to change the current boring and illogical track.

I occasionally twit them, sometimes they care

but mostly not.

Correct
Currently in Australia ?
No, I am from Kolkata only.

Miss u all very much. Particularly you and Sab.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

superbuffon15
superbuffon15

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

Agree with you...there is so much potential in the show...so many tracks to be explored, but as we know, shows only revolve around bahus both good and bad...so writers only interested in showing Pankhuri as an angel...at any cost.

I remember one statement of Avantika very much. "aachayee or bewakoofi main baas zara si fark hain". Till date what Pankhu did were largely "AACHHAYEE" and now what she is doing is completely "BEWAKOOFI".

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Messi9110hateme2cherrypansyMrDarcyfan

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superbuffon15

Originally posted by hateme2

Correct
Currently in Australia ?
No, I am from Kolkata only.

Miss u all very much. Particularly you and Sab.

I am ex-Kolkata.

Last 10 years at Noida, near Delhi.

As my family is still in Kolkata, I visit them

for at least a week in every 4-6 weeks.

sameersaagar

sameersaagar Senior Member
sameersaagar
sameersaagar

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
PKDH is like a train  which will only stop at certain fixed places. There are many options where it can halt  out of the way. But these are not explored

MrDarcyfan

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameersaagar

PKDH is like a train  which will only stop at certain fixed places. There are many options where it can halt  out of the way. But these are not explored

Sameer, you need a big red flag to stop any train,

In any place, other than in station.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarMrDarcyfan

Go to top