Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi tamil ss:BONDED SOULS Last part PG:105 (Page 79)

vijiasr08 IF-Addictz
vijiasr08
vijiasr08

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
BABY I WANT SEE MAMU AND AMMU PLZ UPDATE SOON

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rami92

zafi IF-Rockerz
zafi
zafi

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Fantastic story.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
Aww, Arnav found his Ammu after so many years.
How wonderful.
It's time for Khushi to find her Mamu.
This such a wonderful and sweet story.
I can't wait to read more.
Thanks.Big smile

Rami92

Rami92 IF-Sizzlerz
Rami92
Rami92

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zafi

Fantastic story.Star
Aww, Arnav found his Ammu after so many years.
How wonderful.
It's time for Khushi to find her Mamu.
This such a wonderful and sweet story.
I can't wait to read more.
Thanks.Big smile

Thank uLOL LOL LOL

zafi

vijiasr08 IF-Addictz
vijiasr08
vijiasr08

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
cha i think u updated

Edited by vijiasr08 - 08 June 2013 at 3:05am

Rami92

Rami92 IF-Sizzlerz
Rami92
Rami92

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BONDED SOULS

Thanks fr ur likes and comments..hindi readers if u have any problem reading pm me..Leave back ur reviews..here is a long updateLOL LOL LOLfr pm's buddy me only if u r going to commentLOL

NOTE:Ppl dont spam my inbox ..leave ur comments here in the thread..

BLACK AND RED for tamil redaers
BLACK AND BLUE for hindi readers

Sry frens there is no Arshi n this update and alos tamil dialoguesOuch Ouch

PART 8

It was then aman came to arnav and handed the photo that he collected from techies..Arnav muttered a silent prayer and opened the photo..His heart was thumping highly..he could hear the sound of his heart beats..His gaze was fixed at her face ..

When he opened the cover and his lashes moved down to meet the photo some one tapped him from behind..

Same time:

Vasunthra  and nani walked in of the hall with gifts in hand to wish Viren for his wedding and when they gifted him and got down they were collided with a lady who was also coming towards the stage..Vasuthra looked up and screamed"GOWRI"

Gowri who came to wish priya screamed "VASU"

They weren't able to realize what is happenng all they did was crush each other in a bone crush hug..

"We are searching for u" both sad together and burst out laughing..

Gowri touched nani's leg and got her blessings..

SAME TIME IN RC:

"Why did Akash asked me to handle this meeting'" vijay wondered sitting in his room..its been days  long he attended to any deals all by himself..

His intercom buzzed..Receptionist was on the line saying the client has arrived for whom he is waiting for.he asked her to send him in..

Vijay was going through the requirement of the file..It was for a hotel who owned various branches all over India..As he heard the door knob turn he stood up to greet the client and was shocked to see sashi there..

Sashi entered the room and was rooted to the spot seeing vijay there..

They both hugged each other ..there was a heavy silence both couldn't utter a word..It was after 20 years they are meeting..There were lot to be talked but silence was the best thing that created the understanding between those buddies..

Same time in XYZ restarunt

Akash and priya was talking .Akash was holding Priya's hand..

"Akash am really scared..I asked u to look after the meeting with Dad why did you send uncle"

"Chellam na bayanthutan atha"

"Dear I was scared that's why"

"Akshu you spoke well..Hayee after years of training now your learing a bit of tamil"

"Thank god I spoke ryt nah?from moring I want to make u smile by uttering a proper sentence in tamil.."

"Akash lets say everyone in home quickly about it..You know ur salli is such a devil she has already got chocltes and teddy's from me for 15000 rs..Can u believe She sacres me saying she will reveal the truth about u in home" priya said thinking of her devil sis..

"Thank god my sister didn't know about this otherwise she would kill me with her devilish idea's and her endless teasing session.."

"Hmm Akshu do you think we will get married?" priya asked..

"I don't thik so until your akshu's devilish sister helps you"

Priya and akash startled by the voice turned to see Anjali standing there with hands on her hips..

"Wow o wo di..ho..how come you are here?" Akash startled by the sudden appearance of her sister asked Stammering..

She ignoring Akash asked priya "Hi priya..priya is your name right??"

Priya nodded her head for an yes..

"Well do you both really love each other??"

"ya " both said in unison..

"priya am nt talking with that duffer..u answer me sweet heart..are you ready to marry him??"

"yes di am ready but am afraid about parents reaction.."

"Then its solved..leave the rest to Anjali  jha..i can take care of it..Now priya call everyone from your home and ask them to come to XYZ address.."

"Par di" priya hesitated but Akash eyed her o do so..priya put her mom dad and sis in conference and asked them to meet at xyz address and said to meet her there as soon as possible..

"Di am sorry" akash said holding his ears..Anjali not able to resist her bhai's plea smiled at him and assured him through her eyes that she is there..

As soon priya hanged the call akash asked Anjali "Di how come you are here??How come ur in he restarunt at this time.?"

"Ughh Actually I was having a feeling that ur upto something for a long time so I tailed u behind from the morning and ended up discovering about ur ishq wala.." saying that Anjali winked at him..

"Di but how come??" akash asked still shocked..

"That's Anjali jha..Actually when I came to RM that day night you were texting someone so I guessed there must be some Juliet behind this romeo"

Akash looked awed at his sister who was acting like a Sherlock homlmes..

"priya what did your  parents said.."

"They are on the way o your home di but you didn't say me why did u call them to your home??"

"To talk about the proposal" she said cooly..Akash who was driving applied a sudden brake and looked at her baffedly..

"Di you serious he asked.."

"Ya ofcourse akash..you know very well that only me could handle the senior drama queens so let it be my way..Dont dare to speak in the choa whatever happen in our house..Both got it.."

They shook the head lightly..With that Anjali called Shyam and explained her detective work proudly..The next work was to assemble her family members which she was about to do..

AT reception hall..

"Gowri now you are coming with me to our house and your going to see everyone there..You could never gues how much excited ur bhai would be??" Vasunthra said for which nani smiled and nodded a head..

Their talk was disturbed by a call..Gowri picked it and when she hunged she looked tensed..

"What is ity gowri??" nani asked worriedly..

"Oh nothing maaji this priya is askng me to come to some random address am, afraid what it might be??"

"Don't wry gowri  you go she would have called u incase of some urgency.."

"But gowri this is my address you are going to visit us soon" vasunthra said handing her over the address.

"ya vasu ill come sure..Now take care bye.."

AT RM:

"Shall we move Sashi..Vasu would be surprised to meet you'"

"Vijay priya is asking me to come to some address now..ill come to Rm some other time..ill get gowri also with me.."

"Is there any problem sashi??shall I also come with you??"

"No need vijay  must be her tire got flatted..Now ill take a leave.."

"Ya sashi any help call me ill come.."

"Ya buddy"

At reception hall:

When he opened the cover and his lashes moved down to meet the photo some one tapped him from behind..

He jerked up to see his nani and mom standing there..

"nani ?maa?? How come u are here? He asked shoving the photo inside..If they come to know its his ammu's photo they will lot let him see the photo..

"Gosh Arnav where were u??say me what I met someone'If I say who she is you will be on cloud nine" vasunthra said smilimg wildly..

"who is it maa??" he asked impatiently.

A call from Anjali disturbed their convo..As anjali asked them to come to Rm soon they all left the convo and hurried to Rm..

Arnav so much wanted to gaze at the photo  in his hands but sensing his mom so tensed he felt he should go to Rm to see his siter first..

He arched his meck to search for Khushi but she was nowhere to be found..cursing his badluck he drove to Rm..

"Mom pri called me and said to come to some random address" khushi spotted gowri and said her

"ya khushi I was searching for you only..ill go now..you come after sometime I don't want your friend to be upset on you" with tha said gowri started to that address

Didnt do spell chkOuch Ouch OuchSry fr errors
PRECAP:GUPTA's and RAIZADA's at RMWink

NEW OS :Ipkknd Anniv celeb winning os: WILL YOU BE MY PILLLOW??

pm's laterWink

PLZ Dont cpoy/share my works without my permission..I own all the rights for this works..

(c) Rami92 copyrights reserved

Edited by Rami92 - 08 June 2013 at 3:17am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

Khatijahsuganya91Monisha_Svithurshi95goma12sangeethbalachilukuripuriPoonamTsatanaSakura02punnaanchalhariniroshinimit0905pokemonianpriyatnl.Asrkkgsrsahibasharmaanjusr06sanluvugPhoenixTearsMalarkodiJCJSArshix144nadiafarjanaavni_barunCRAZY4_SARUNdhakdhak22phillips_2909kiran_rati-Mohhena-zafisilvia1999ASR6262ThanuAdityaprerna1mitzi11shalini_smandy15thulasi_arshipup03honey-sweetyalgyHappytwinklenishu_shornatamanna1391spvdvijiasr08

vijiasr08 IF-Addictz
vijiasr08
vijiasr08

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
welcome back my baby

NICE UPDATE BABY. EVERY FAMILY MEMBER MEET EACH OTHER POSITIVE UPDATE

AKASH AND PRIYA LOVE EACH OTHER SO NICE TO HEAR

NO ARSHI PART

FINALLY END WITH IMPORTANT PLACE

PLZ UPDATE NEXT PART SOON

Edited by vijiasr08 - 08 June 2013 at 4:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rami92reemamariyam

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
ok.. ithu too much.. ending at a cliff hanger... seekiram update venum..

Rami92vijiasr08

satana Senior Member
satana
satana

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
resv
*******editd ********

oie dearrr :-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(...thz is nt faur at all...u kno hw long i hav been longiiinnggg fr thz update to kno wats in thtz cover..nd wat wld be arnav s reaction...bt u u u wer testing ma nerves...:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(...atlst babe next update u ll reveal it...nd nw omg th family mmbers hav meet...nd again they r gona meet unknowi.gly...suprb   dear .lovely update...nd nw arnav nd kushi ll meet again...reali exitd fr next update dear...keep gng da...

Edited by satana - 08 June 2013 at 8:12am

Rami92vijiasr08

Go to top