Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi tamil ss:BONDED SOULS Last part PG:105 (Page 24)

Rami92 IF-Sizzlerz
Rami92
Rami92

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spvd

part 1
awesome...
my God the kids are damn cute...
so lovely...
cont soon dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spvd

Rami92 IF-Sizzlerz
Rami92
Rami92

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged

BONDED SOULS

PART 2

Thanks fr ur likes and comments.Big smileBig smile...Do leave a review..Sry fr spelling and grammar mistakes..For PM buddy me..Silenty readers don't expect PM'sWink

The day was fully fun filled..Vjay and family was enjoying the day in outing..It was the first time they accompanied Gupta family to Coimbatore..Nagaraja goundar and pattamal made hem feel at home..Instantly raizada's became close with Gowri's parents  also..They loved the calm place where there was no pollution but the air was filled with love and care..

In children's room Khushi was sleeping in the bed 

arnav was sitting beside her..

Akash and Priya was playing..Anjali was accompanying them..Those three were making noises due to the game they were playing..Khushi crunched her brows and Arnav looked at her worriedly..Well he knows if Khushi gets disturbed in sleep she will cry a long time..So its better not to wake her ths way..

He looked sternly at three and called them..They instantly knew they are at trouble..Its not that soon Arnav will get his anger rised up but when it happens npt even Vasunthra cant control him..

Anjali saw his angry cute little eyes and asked "What chottey?"

"Di cant you people see My ammu is sleeping..She will cry if she gets disturbed in her sleep..So plz get Akash and priya out from here."

"Ok chottey.."

Anjali doesn't have an heart to see her baby crying so she made Akash and priya go outside..

The elders saw these three kiddo's walking out from the room..

"Arrey Priya ena achu??vilayadala nenga?" Gowri queried them(Arre priya what happened didn't u play?)

"Ila ma Arnv thiti anupiyachu " she said in her babyish tone(No mom Arnav sent us after scolding)

Vasunthra got up to give a piece of mind for scolding Priya but Anjali stopped her..

"No ma Its just that baby was having so disturbed sleep so only Arnav made us to go out..U know na how much baby will get disturbed when she gets up hurridly?"

"Ya Anju  therium therium un baby veda rendu akiduva!" Sashi butted in..(Ya Anju we know  ur baby will make the house go into two..)

Everyone laughed at his comment..

"Amman na poi avala elupi kooti varan..Time achu .." Gowri said and went towards Khushi room..(Ma I'll wake her up and bring her its time..)

"Gowri I'll also come with you" Vasunthra joined her..

They both entered the room to see Arnav ruffling KHushi hair while she was in deep sleep..Both mothers stood there enjoying the care of % yr old fr 3 yr baby..

"Arnav ena panra ?" Gowri asked him(Arnav what are you doing?)

"Aunty Shhh ammu thunga pothu.(Aunty shhh Ammu is going to sleep).She was disturbed so I am making her sleep properly.."

"kolandha athu thongapothu ila thounguthu" Gowri corrected his tamil(Baby that is not going to sleep its sleeping)

"Oops sry aunty..i'll crct it.." Arnav said with a cute smile..

Gowri pulled his cheeks."I really dono how come he learns a new language Gowri..Am trying but all I can do is understand tamil but not to speak" Vasunthra said with a pout..

"No worries vasu he learns it for a reason..His ammu loves to speak in tamil so he is learning u don't have any reason so ur lagging in it..That's all..Come its time to wake this naughty..I donno what drama she is gonna pull up today" Gowri replied worriedly.

Vasunthra moved forward to wake her up but Arnav pulled her back.."Mumma shhh I'll wake my Ammu."

"U and ur ammu" Gowri laughed at his comment..

This is the same thing that will happen in Mumbai also..As soon she born Arnav became close with Khushi..It ws from that time he spent most f his time in khushi's house..Since she started talking in tamil he also started learning Tamil from gowri.Khushi indeed became a pat of his life..It was when he started going to school the problem started'.He cried whole day not to leave her atlast they gave a rehersal to khushi to talk to him..After hearing her he accepted to go to school..Once he comes back he will step into gupta haveli to see his ammu..

Khushi was very fond of him but she was still a little one..All she knows was he is the best..She started talking and eventually called him mamu'So it became a name for him..Arnav took care of every small need of her..

"Ammu get up na" arnav called her slowly..

"Hmmm " she hummed and contined her sleep..

"Ammu plz utho na??" he tried in different way..

"Hmmm " again she hummed this time keeping her tiny head on his small lap..

Gowri and vasu was laughing at this..Sashi and vijay came to look at their princess drama but was greeted by this sight..Soon vijay caught the moment freezed as a photo..

"Ammu enthiri" (Ammu get up)

Arnav tried in tamil..Thant made her get up..

"mamuuu " she screamed and hugged him..

"Mamu tamil super" she said making a super sign using her hand '

"Now come baby lets go out.." vijay called her out..

"Uncle me sleep pliiishhzzz" she said with a baby face..

"Let her sleep dad.." Arnav supported her..

"OK vijay leave them..Ammu will slep without dinner..Haina gowri?" vasu ndra asked eyeing gowri..

Sashi caught this and  said "You are correct vasunthra..Arnav will also not eat without his ammu..Come lets go and have our dinner"

That caught their attention..

"Nooo Wayss ..Ammu get up..no sleeping without dinner" Arnva screamed..

"Mamu neum sapdnum..ok?"(mamu u should also eat ok?)

"Ok..va pogalam.."(Ok come lets go)

With that everyone reached dinning hall..Arnav and khushi sat beside each other..

"Patti ena sapadu?(nani wat dinner?) khush enquired..

"En kannamaku pudicha pongal vadai sambar." Pataamal replied fonddly..(My dear's favourites pongal vadai sambar)

Khushi face broke into a 1000 watts smile..Arnav scrunched his brows,,he never had this type of food but seeing khushi's face he decided to eat that..

"Arnav I made paratha for u" Gowri said..

"No aunty I'll eat poongal " arnav said for which he earned a bright smile from khushi..

Elders looked at each other and gave a smile...Everyone started the dinner..Khushi started picking cashew frm pongal and started placing it in Arnav's plate..

"Kannama ena vela ithu..Arnav thatula en vakura pidikalana un thatla vaikanum" Nagarajan warned his granddaughter (Dear what work is this if you don't like it keep it in your plate..Why do you keep in Arnav plate?)

Khushi eyes started to fill with the voice of Nagarajan..Though he was soft his warning tone made her heart leap..

"Ammu bacha rona math..I didn't say anything na..You keep in my plat..No problem at all.See I'll eat evrything.Dadu doesn't kow u hate cashews.."Before anyone could say anthing Aranv consoled her.

Khushi smiled at him seeing him eat those cashews she placed in his plate..

Precap:Ouch Confused dono

Edited by Rami92 - 26 April 2013 at 11:48pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

arkuavvanesha230anitachandavar1Khatijahsuganya91priyankasan02Monisha_Svithurshi95sinia.123jenishlinjenisChandrigaadsurikargoma12sravanthi93PoonamTKeenarairam1415sagmruswekushiasr26chilukuripurihariniroshiniRITIKA..mit0905priyatnl.utthra1208abraxosksg_farhanKavya_sarunAbi.Naanjusr06sri91Arshix144CRAZY4_SARUNallegronadiafarjanaSona257avni_barun-Mohhena-zafibhaktiiisuwinkiran_ratiThanuAdityasiva2901silvia1999ASR6262thulasi_arshipup03algyHappytwinklehoney-sweetytamanna1391Infinity.spvdvijiasr08

siva2901 IF-Sizzlerz
siva2901
siva2901

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged

ha ha i am first wow dinchak dinchak

Aww Arnav is sooo cute
cute ff continue soon dear

precap: dono va  ROFL :

Edited by siva2901 - 24 April 2013 at 12:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rami92vijiasr08

vijiasr08 IF-Addictz
vijiasr08
vijiasr08

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
congratulation for the Tamil ff sweet heart

Orkut Myspace New Born Baby Scraps Graphics and Comments

so cute da when arnav take care of Kushi i loved it more

finally love you more my baby for the lovely update

you 's viji akka

Edited by vijiasr08 - 23 April 2013 at 7:25pm

Rami92

adsurikar Groupbie
adsurikar
adsurikar

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Enakku intha ff romba pudichirukku...;-).,w8ng 4 ur nxt updt..,..seekram updt pannunga...:-)

Rami92vijiasr08

sri91 IF-Dazzler
sri91
sri91

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
chellam super...
Arnav i wanna push his chubby cheeks...
Khushi is a doll...
So sweet of both...
Continue soon..,

Rami92vijiasr08

satana Senior Member
satana
satana

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
oie dear thz stry is just amazing...avalo cue ah iruku :-):-):-):-)...their slang...arnav chanceless...he does anything fr kushi...just loving it dear...
precap dono ila...conti wit thz itself its just awesum dear...
conti sooonnn...ll be waiting ...:-):-):-):-)...

Rami92

sathyaish IF-Dazzler
sathyaish
sathyaish

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
wow tat was a cute update:)
little arnav is too cute and very caring:)
jus loved it:)

Rami92

Go to top