update soon..ammu meeting mamu..cant wait
ya ka ll update soon..am typin the update😊
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by phillips_2909

waiting fr their meet..!!!
ll updte soon
Originally posted by kanchire

1st time i came across ... a tamil ff for arhi ...
😊
Originally posted by khwaishfan

<font color="#330099">hi thanks 4 da pm n superb updates</font>
thank u😊
Originally posted by Sangu18412

please continue soon

the<font color="#ff3399"><font size="5"> precap is very interesting</font></font>
thanks dear 😊
Originally posted by RITIKA..

cute update..
loved it so much..
thanks dear 😊
Originally posted by hariniroshini

that teddy gift was awesome...
that too that the photo, the dialogue when the teddy is squeazed...
cheesssyyy...
glad that even khushi dreaming about her mamu...
waiting fr the ammu-mamu meeting...
hope they recognize each other...:)
thanks dear 😊 wait fr the update😉
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BONDED SOULS

Thanks fr ur likes and comments..hindi readers if u have any problem reading pm me..Leave back ur reviews..here is a long update😆 😆 😆fr pm's buddy me only if u r going to comment😆

NOTE:Ppl dont spam my inbox ..leave ur comments here in the thread..

Black and red:tamil readers
black and blue :hindi readers

Part 6

Khushi  bid bye to her sister who dropped her in coll and entered her class..She was greeted by her frens gang and the masti on the class started'it was last working day after which they will be taking upthe xams ..Khushi was full on her fun mood when someone tapped her shoulder..

She turned to see her best friend standing with a frown n her face..

"Whats up priya? Y looking gloomy???" khushi asked as if she donno..

(ok this priya is not khushi's sister..she is khuhsi's bestie priya her native is tanjore)

"Priya gave her a glare and handed khushi with 1000 rs.."

Khushi gave a sly smile and said "I warned u priya not to challenge khuhsi but poor u failed.."

Everyone were looking at them seeing them confused khushi spoke up..

"Ey frens u know yesterday we had a bet and I won that n my sweety priya loosed it so she is gving the bet amount.."

"What's the bet was all for?" one of the friend questioned..

"Actually u know that MISS.temper nah??That professr was always use to curse us so priya kept a bet saying I need to make her smile at others  so that she would give me rs.1000"

"And miss.temper smiled???" everyone chorused together..

"Yup" khushi squealed..

"But khush how did u manage to make her smile..from morning she is grinning at everyone madly and talking sweeyt words.."

"Oh khushi can do anything.."

"Now stop ur self praises and say me" priya pinched khushi's ears..

"Woah cool babes..It was just my trick.U know miss.temper is stil miss and not become mrs of anyone  though being in her 40's..so I dialed from a private number and spoke in a manly voice commenting about her beauty,character n etc  etc etc and said I had fallen in love with her  and would meet her in coll and that made my work easier she thought that guy would come tdy so she was all so sweet with everyone'"

Everyone were like awww seeing this naughty devil.

With lots n lots of fun the day passed..

Arnav reached home after a hectic day he was drained out because of the back to back meetings.. He had his dinner with family and went to his room..

He was restless seeing his ammu photo though being tired something was saying him that he was close to his ammu..He  felt like to feel the fresh air'So he set up his bed with pillows and went out..Gosh who will get scoldings from lady raizad's to sneak out of the house..

He always enjoyed driving..it brings him peace..he  was driving through  a bridge hearing a tamil song from his collections..

"sevvanam selai katti chendradhu veethiyiley

manam nindradhu paathiyiley

enai kondradhu paarvaiyiley

minsaram minnal vetti ponadhu saalaiyiley

kanal moondadhu kangaliley

uyir vegudhu nenjiniley

yaaro ava yaaro solvarillai

neril kandu pesa neramillai

kannil vandhu ponaal kaiyil illai"

"A damsel in red saree is walking on the road,

I stood in my half way,

ther mere Sight killed me,

lightning cut on my path,

my eyes are glowing,

my life is burning,

No one is there to say who is she,

I personally do not have time to talk she is just in my sight but not in my hands.."

Atlast his heart was at peace ..his trance was broken and he saw a girl in her 20's walking in a red saree with a full bridal make up..On lookin at her Arnav assumed she must be a south Indian girl..The road was entirely deserted and no one was found to be around..He was driving slowly following the girl and thinking what she is doing past mid night..

Suddenly the girl got on the rails of bridge and stood there for few minutes..Arnav was shocked to see her commiting siuicide ..he stopped his car with a screech sound..With the sound in the calm road the girl lost her balance and was about to fall but Arnav was too fast he pulled her down from the rails and due to the pull she landed on his chest..

He scremed at her"Are you out of your mind to commit suicide?"

She looked up to see the fellow and Arnav lost himself in her strong deep doe shaped eyes..He felt a bonding between those eyes..his heart was a t peace..he felt as if he got the long lost treasure..The lyrics of the song crowded his mind..

Khushi was staring at arnav as if he was an alien and started screming with her blood shot eyes..

"Oye yaru da nee??ena nenachitu iruka??mandila moolai ila??arivilla??ipo ena pana ni??una na kapatha sonanan??ila unku na letter potana na suicide panikuranu??Arivila manners ila???Moolai ya tholachitiya..

Enada apd pakra MUTTAKANNA'kanna pudinkuduvan.Ipo na thothutan..first time khushi thothuta."

"Oye who are u?What are u thinking?dont you have brain?are u brainless?what have u done now?Did I ask u to save me? Or did I send u letter that am committing suicicde??Dont you have manners?

What are u looking??OWL EYES..ill pull your eyes from the socket.now I failed for the first time I failed..."

Arnav was amused by her fluency in tamil..he found her very much entertaining..by now she freed herself from Arnav and stood alone..She was going on and on and on with her curses..

All that he was hearing was

"na nanaa  nanna nanna  nanna nanna nanna nanna nahnannna nannannanaa" (he he ilayaraja music in BG)

"Rabbe vae Rabba vae" (BG music)

He was smiling seeing the girl infront..he was admiring her every features..His trance on her was broken by someone's voice..

"Ey khushi stop it stop it..just close the big mouth of urs..Now say sry to the stranger..pri ka is calling ..your parents has found you have sneaked out of your house.we need to go...just come lets go"

"Priya  I lost the bet now..Just ask this godammn stranger to go away from me.."

"Oh gosh..just go and start the scooter khushh will you?.."

Khushi left with a huff while priya said arnav "Sorry sir on her behalf..She is a crazy nut and a tamilian..when she gets her anger she will start screaming in tamil..now am really sry because this is all because of me.. just challenged her to sneak out in the night and stand on the bridge rails for 2 hrs in a bridal costume.Since she lost her bet she screamed..'Am really sry on her behalf."

Anav manged to smile at her and said "its not a problem..take care of the wild cat.."

Priya smiled and went towards her scooty..

Arnv was seeing at them until they disappeared from his sight..

"What was that for khushi you screamed at a stranger..What would have happened if he turned out to be dangerous..its my marriage in a week and I would have been grounded by my mom.."

"Ey pri don't make a scene..What does he think of himself..is he an superhero to save me..That muttakanna is getting on  my nerves..Aghhh"

"Cool babes.."

While on otherside Arnav with a smile on his was driving towards RM..He was shocked to see his mom all up with his di and nani on his side when he entered his house..He knew he is gone today..All the lady raizada's was fuming..

"hi di when did you come?" he asked sheepishly..

"Where were u?" nani asked

He gulped hard and said "I was out for a driving"

"At this time?i came here to see u ppl and u setup your bed and was out fr driving.." anjali asked angrily

Vijay ,akash and shyam was smirking from behind sitting on the couch sleepily..

"Wo di I was restless.."

Before he completes vasunthra started"SO you left without my knowledge ,VASUTHRA SING RAIZADA's knowledge.." she screamed..

"Ma am here to share something with you.."Arnav said to divert them..

And everyone looked at him eagerly..

"I met a girl and am flattered by her..i feel like she is my ammu and so am going to technicians with her photo to check whether she is my ammu.."

Everyone stood there in shock and arnav escaped to his room utilizing the opportunity..

precap:Second meet😳

pm's later😳

PLZ Dont cpoy/share my works without my permission..I own all the rights for this works..

(c) Rami92 copyrights reserved

Edited by Rami92 - 10 years ago

more fun update abi loved loads 

Kushi with her friends more naughty girls dear loved 

then arshi meet raja sir music instead of rabavae 

and Kushi scold arnav as mundakanan i can't stop laughing

more investing when arnav identify Kushi and announced in their family 

and finally precape 2nd meeting i am waiting eagerly 

Edited by vijiasr08 - 10 years ago
It was indeed a fun ride kutty ma well done 

Khushi n her Naughtiness will go hand in hand  

both the Raja Sir Music & Mozhi song was my fav & correct situation la use panne irrukka

Highlight of the situation is Khushi calling him "MuttaKanna"  without knowing the real fact 

Arnav is going to find his Ammu soon  cant wait for it 

Edited by Malarkodi - 10 years ago