Thanks for the PM. 😃

eli😃 thank u😆
possesive🤢  he is tooo much posesive😉
precap confuse achu dono u ppl want kutty arshi or periya arshi😲 😆 😉
Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: JCJS

Kalakiringa boss. Chance ah ella . Arshi story Tamil la. Ethum antha mama romba cute ah eruku. Achi thatha kalyanam super athamari arshi kalyanam fabulous. Pls add me in ur buddy list an pm me.

achoo roma pugalthenga enku vekam varthu😳 😳 😳 😳 jus kidding dear😃
sure ll pm u n thanks fr such a comment😃
Rami92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaRun_pooja

superb
awesme
cute update
Aww Arnav is sooo cute
cute cute

thank u dear😆 😆
Rami92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandy15

loved it dear:)

so cute:)

thank u😃
Rami92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suwin

They are so cute...
love this arnav and khushi..
thank you for this Tamil FF...

indeed they are cuie pies..😳
thanks a lot 😆 😉
Rami92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnavkushi70

Aww so cute.

Arnav takes so much care of Khushi
Arnav had started talking in Tamil coz of Khushi  
Khushi's waking up scene is really a cute one
Arnav eating Khushi's favorite food though he doesn't love it
Khushi put all the cashews in Arnav's plate
Arnav is really a sweetheart. I am loving his character. Hope when he will grow up, he will still be the same.

Precap:

He is such a cutie pie...
Thanks a lot
hmm precap am confused with kutty arshi or big arshi
Rami92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sakura02

supered thanks for pm

😆 thank u😆
CrazyDollAnandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rami92

He is such a cutie pie...
Thanks a lot
hmm precap am confused with kutty arshi or big arshi

Kutty Arshi
Rami92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnavkushi70

Kutty Arshi

oh ho then i have to do lot more thinking ok ill continue with kutties😆
Rami92 thumbnail

Nandri(thanks) for all ur comments and likes..

I'll give u the tamil translations and all the details of tamilians cultures is the info i got from my mumma..If i go wrong anywhere plz do correct me..And i never tried to copy anyone's idea and its not my intention to do so..if u felt offended you could PM me..For PM's buddy me ill accept req oly when u comment here

NOTE:A small request ,ppl who are interested to do Banner for this plz PM me

BONDED SOULS

Part 3

After the dinner was over everyone was sitting in the porch of the house each n every thing seemed different fr vijay and vasunthra singh raizada...They had family time but these things seemed so different..They adored the way gowri's parents were behaving with them..They felt their love was as pure as rain water..

Their way of treating them with respect seemed so beautiful..The way amma( they started calling pattamal as amma like gowri) was caring towards the animals made them respect them..Appa was so strict when it comes to behaviour but he use to express and make them understand in a calm way...

In the porch nagaraj was sitting in chair patamal was sitting near his feet in the floor...the younger ones were playing games near to the porch...vijay n sashi was sitting in thinai ( sit out which is constructed in the outer part of house to rest) ...Gowri came and lied down in lap of pattamal...Vasunthra was admiring the bond and was about to sit when patamal said " vasunthra vamma vanthu neum paduthko" (vasunthra come u also lie down)

their house:

this is the thinnai(SIT OUT)

Vijay n vasunthra felt the parental attachment instantlY..vasunthra instantly lied down on her laps.soon the younger ones came saying they were all tired and sat near patamal...

"patti roma tired ah iruku nanga poi thongrom" (nani we are tired we will go and sleep) saying this priya took akash and anjali inside..
Khushi stayed behind so arnav also stayed behind...khushi will sleep only when her mom is around so she didnt go with priya...

"amma thokm varthu"(mom am feeling sleepy) khushi whined...

" vaa de chelam amma mela paduthko" (come dear sleep on me)

"no aunty u sleep on dadi lap ammu will sleep on me...ammu va mama mela paduthko"

Arnav said cutely..(ammu come n sleep on mamu)

As if she was waiting for the call she crawled and lied down on his lap..Vasunthra and gowri laughed at their antics..It was the dawn of next day and the war again started but Arnav asusual came and woke his Ammu..As they got ready everyone sat to have the BF..

Khushi asked Nagaraj "Thatha ena vayal kooti pongalan pleaaachhh" {DADU take me to the farm pleacch)

Everyone smiled at the sweetie who was talking very sweetly..

"kandipa kooti poran kolantha..Ipd pana ena elorum kelambunga nama anga vayalveli kita oru china picnic polam..Mathiya sapadu velakaranga kondu varuvnga?"(Haan sure baby..Why cant we do this?We can all have a small picnic near our farm and servants will bring lunch)

Everyone readily agreed for this idea.So they all started for the farm..All the children were eager to go in Bullock cart so vasunthra assisted them to go in bullock cart where as the other elders had gone to farm in nagraj's old ambassador car..

As everyone gone to the farm the kids enjoyed roaming the farm..

sashi and vijay was lying under the tree with  their heads on their wife's laps..Nagraj and pattamal was talking with the workers there..

Suddenly Khushi came running towards them and asked "Amma amma enku oonjal venu "(Mom I want a swing)

"Khushi adam pidikatha inga eopd oonjal varum unak?"(Khushi don't be stubborn how will u get a swing here?"

"Aunty ammu thitathenga" Arnav said coldly("Aunty don't scold khushi)

"Acha bacha..Then say me how we gonna get your ammu a swing here??" Gowri  said smilingy..

By the time pattamal came there and saw the commotion.."Gowri kolandhaya en epd pesra..Ne vaa da thangam patti unaku oonjal kati tharan.." Saying this she took Arnav and khushi with her..(Gowri why do you talk with baby this way??u come shone dadi will make ur swing ready)

With that said she made swing ready for arnav and khushi using rope and some spreads in the nearby tree..

They both were happy and started enjoying the swing'.Due to the force khushi was playing she had fallen and scratched her elbow..The instatnt reaction was from arnav..

Before KHushi could scream from Pain it was Arnav who screamed "Ammmuuu"

With his sound everyone alarmed and reached the spot to see khushi grinning wildly and arnav having khushi's elbow in his hand and tendind to the wound with moist eyes..

"mamu onu ila"(mamu its nothing)

"chup chap ammu..U r so scareless what if something happena how willit pain??"

Khushi was looking at him strangely..well she is 3 yrs old she couldn't understand what he said in a rushed tone but understood he is worried so she kissed his cheek and wiped his tears.

"Mamu no cry..Am oki" she said with her baby langyage..

It's always this way this kutty devil will fall everywhere and ge hurt and smile but Poor arnav use to cry thinking her pain..Just to lighten the mood vijay said "Arnav my boy common yar see your ammu is all fit and fine even she can dance for us..haina ammu?"

"Unkul me dance???nooo" she said shyly..

Well  Khushi is such a good dancer  she has started learing bharathanatiyam 'she used to do all the moves with those sweet chubby hands and little legs cutely..But she never dance abefore arnav she use to shy away..

"No no baby now u r dancing before us" vasunthra insisted..

"But aunty she said this and stood behind gowri holding her saree.."

"Kolandha ne dance la aduviya??thathu ku katu paklam"

(Baby u'll dance show ur dadu na??)

"Ammu plsss" this worked out..Anything for her mamu..

She started doing small steps  in bharatham and all could simply adore her moves..

Arnav was looking at her intently when she  finished he just ran towards her and kissed her cheeks.>Everyone clapped for her dance..It was soon time for lunch and everyone started eating the home made lunch..A typical south Indian lunch.Arnav found It hard but again anything for his angel.

If she loves this then he will eat it without any complaints..Soon the day came to the end and everyone went home..Before theycould enter the home the Servant maid stopped them and boughta big pumpkin with lighted camphor on its head..

"DADu what is that?"A rnav asked him..

"athu vanthu kolnadha thirshti kalikranga..nama family ah picnic ponom la anga neraya per unaum matha kolandhaium pathu thrshti vechirpanga atha thirshti klaika soli unga pati sonanga"Arnav didn't understyand but sashi translated him.."OH Arnav its to make the evil eyes far from u.>When we went for picnic everyone in the village just admired u  other babies of our home so u would have eveil eye on u to get it away from u they are doing this and the idea was suggested by ur dadi"

Now all the kuties understood and stood still watching the maid do that ritual..the babies were al too tired after playing so they gone to take rest .The day soon passed when it became night  Vijay came to the living room..

"Maa I got a call from office..Some important work came so I have to go to Mumbai.."

"Vijay Inga inum rendu nal irunthu polam la pa" pattamal said (Vijay you could stay two more days and then go nah??)

"No maa..I have to go will come after some days and  stay here.Ill also bring my mother here she will love this place."

"Apa seri but ne kandipa varanum"(Then ok but sure you must come")

"Vijay what about ammu and arnav" Vasunthra asked worridly

"Don't worry vasu u console Arnav u know na Khushi will wake up late so u will start before she wake up"

"that's nyc  gowri..Come soon to Mumbai we cant control arnav fr a long tym from missing his ammu" vijay said

"Ji bhai surely..five more days here and we will also start  bhai" gowri said..

"Arrey pasamalargala podhum podhum po sekram padunga liana naliku train miss tha"(Ey bro n sis go and sleep early otherwise u'll miss train tomorrow)

"Ryt said bhai" vasunthra chuckled wit Sashi seeing the bonding between vijay and gowri..

With heavy heart they slept knowing they will miss each and everyone for the next few days..

They never thought that it is the last time they gonna meet..

PRECAP:After 20 years ...

Will Arnav remember Ammu will Khush remember mamu

Edited by Rami92 - 10 years ago