Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SRK will play a dark hero like Mr Darcy: Farah (Page 7)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

Darcy falls short in front of Mr John Thornton of North and South. (Richard Armitage Day Dreaming )

Glue the shirt to SRK's body.

I love you for loving North and South and Richard Armitage...he is so underrated as an actor and a looker. I know people think George and Tom are sexy, but Richard is anothr embodiment of hotness!

I disagree on the falls short part...I think both are sort of the same when it comes to their judgement and preconceived notions. But both men (Colin and Richard) did such a good job that it's so hard to choose the better character.

Any Persuasion or Northanger Abbey fans?! BTW: Ruper Penry Jones as Captain Wentworth--HOTTY!

And Toby Stephens in Jane Erye--Rochester was pretty awesome too-=now he's a dark one!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12swati1975ussunflower52d-_-bcharminggenie

theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
even if he turn to be avatar character the film will tank Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0

Amara_B Senior Member
Amara_B
Amara_B

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Darcy falls short in front of Mr John Thornton of North and South. (Richard Armitage Day Dreaming )

I love you for loving North and South and Richard Armitage...he is so underrated as an actor and a looker. I know people think George and Tom are sexy, but Richard is anothr embodiment of hotness!

I disagree on the falls short part...I think both are sort of the same when it comes to their judgement and preconceived notions. But both men (Colin and Richard) did such a good job that it's so hard to choose the better character.

Any Persuasion or Northanger Abbey fans?! BTW: Ruper Penry Jones as Captain Wentworth--HOTTY!

And Toby Stephens in Jane Erye--Rochester was pretty awesome too-=now he's a dark one!

OMG Richard Armitage is amazing. I remember getting obsessed with Robin Hood for a while even though I hated the show (watched it for Armitage lol).

Northanger Abeey is cute, but I thought Persuasion was terrible :(

Jane Eyre I absolutely LOVED. Ruth Wilson was phenomenal. Also Toby Stephens is one of my favourite actors, but I hate Rochester. Now he is a dark character.

My top novel adaptations to mini-series are: Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre, and Emma (with Romala Garai and Johnny Lee Miller).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12swati1975usruky786ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amara_B

Originally posted by sweet coco

OMG Richard Armitage is amazing. I remember getting obsessed with Robin Hood for a while even though I hated the show (watched it for Armitage lol).

Northanger Abeey is cute, but I thought Persuasion was terrible :(

Jane Eyre I absolutely LOVED. Ruth Wilson was phenomenal. Also Toby Stephens is one of my favourite actors, but I hate Rochester. Now he is a dark character.

My top novel adaptations to mini-series are: Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre, and Emma (with Romala Garai and Johnny Lee Miller).

YES!!! I love those too along with North and South and Northanger Abbey. I love the guy who plays Tilney...he and Keri Russell are coming in Austenland this summer and I'm so excited!LOL

That Emma (2009 one) is by far the bestest one. Like in the novel who can read between the lines and feel Knightley's insecurities and jealousy and this was like the only version where it was so apparent. Johnny Miller was perfect and I loved the comical timing between the two. Plus, Romala's hair was so beautiful--her golden curls...uff!!

I think this Emma was the only one, where every character was casted perfectly. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amara_B

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Yeah Farah, keep on dreaming!! I highly doubt SRK will go shirtless again!! Forget shirtless, in his recent interview he only talked about ABC without any mention of HNY, he seems disinterested now, hopefully he'll walk out or it will get shelved :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lentilsglace-bleue

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Someone mentioned North & South?Day Dreaming Richard Armitage is literally a dishy looking guy, I just love his husky voice <3 I literally loved North & South. It was such a good drama.

tanya12Amara_Bswati1975usd-_-b

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
North & South + Richard Armitage combo sigh! Amazing series and the actors.

Please Farah don't ruin the iconic literary character.

One more thing Mr.Darcy is not dark but grey.

Your version is so off base.

tanya12Amara_Bswati1975usd-_-b

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
DON'T DO THIS FILM, SRK! Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lentils-SalShah4eva-

Go to top