SRK will play a dark hero like Mr Darcy: Farah - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sweet coco

Okay that scene left me shocked...I haven't seen a lead slap the other lad since like 2002 when Kutumb was still on air. πŸ˜†

But the graveyard scene was like the scene of the year...Geet nor IPK had a scene that was that brilliantly written or performed. I mean, SJyo is a newcomer yet she had such a restraint performance...god bless her! 

And I agree! Raaburt scenes were awesome...Mona-Raaburt...god bless the writers for throwing popular references!πŸ˜ƒ

Surbhi is a Punjabi movie actress. πŸ˜† So she is a newcomer to TV, I suppose. 

Honestly, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the graveyard scene. It was the best scene on TV and they left behind every show of theirs with that beautiful acting. By God, I cried when I first saw that.

The slap scene left me speechless. Another scene with fabulous acting. 

Geet and IPK were mere candy floss BS compared to QH. They truly listened and improved not only on their wriiting but also on their presentation and their PH value. Looks like IPK thought them something. 

Ofcourse, the acting by everyone is good. Unlike...πŸ˜†*coughBScough* 

Raabert, Mona was the reason I started watching this show. 
Originally posted by Storybrooke

Woah discussions of qh here? Isnt it like the biggest mortal sin to talk abt ksg in this zone? LOLπŸ˜†

I'll admit it, 4lions has been good for meπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Ill admit I ain't the biggest Ksg fan around but come on, The guy is hot! 😳

Btw why is it such a mortal sin? *clueless*
Originally posted by Rin03

I dont follow that show regularly but Sultan is so hawt! πŸ˜ƒ
If ONLY Madhu is paired with him rather than that RK. πŸ˜”

AMEN. THANKYOU

I offically love @sweet coco and Rino3 and everyone who loved QH, Sultan+Madhu. BEST people πŸ˜†
Edited by Tiyali - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Storybrooke

Woah discussions of qh here? Isnt it like the biggest mortal sin to talk abt ksg in this zone? LOLπŸ˜†

I'll admit it, 4lions has been good for meπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

It is. but he can act the pants off these other TV actors. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tiyali

AMEN. THANKYOU

I offically love @sweet coco and Rino3 and everyone who loved QH, Sultan+Madhu. BEST peopleπŸ˜†

I hate RK! That wwhole revenge twist ruined whatever was left to him!
I so hope Madhu runs away with Sultan.

Awee dear love ya too πŸ€—

p.s: Is that a korean drama actor in ur siggy?

Honestly, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the graveyard scene. It was the best scene on TV and they left behind every show of theirs with that beautiful acting. By God, I cried when I first saw that.

Geet and IPK were mere candy floss BS compared to QH. They truly listened and improved not only on their wriiting but also on their presentation and their PH value. Looks like IPK thought them something. 

I also loved that graveyard scene...coco what did you here? lolπŸ˜†

I feel more than anything the execution of qh is much better than their previous shows.

@rin: Bolly section is a STRICT anti-ksg zone...no crazy phankas allowed here (for good reason) hehe

Edited by Storybrooke - 11 years ago

I dont follow that show regularly but Sultan is so hawt! πŸ˜ƒ
If ONLY Madhu is paired with him rather than that RK. πŸ˜”

I don't follow that show neither, but a friend recently posted a vm of him and DD together, and it was magical...they have more chemistry than RK and Madhu.😳

sigh. How I wish the RK fans would allow it. πŸ˜†

Oh really?! I've never heard or seen of her so I felt like was a newcomer, but still--she's seems very seasoned. I notice that she's not OTT with her facial expressions like other actresses and when she cries, it's natural and not a bucket of glycerin. πŸ˜†

I so agree with everything you said. 4Lions totally upgraded with each other and learned from mistakes. They wanted KSG as Arnav but that didn't happen and now I'm glad b/c he's so suited for Asad. And I think QH has a much darker tone to it than the prior 2 shows. 

I started watching from the first episode b/c that dargah scene where he sees her crying was so beautiful and then I liked the fact that she was "modern" and independent...so sick of watching damsels in distress type characters who depend on the guy 24/7...I mean she needed him here and there, but she's basically shown as a loner--totally relatable!😳

I hate RK! That wwhole revenge twist ruined whatever was left to him!
I so hope Madhu runs away with Sultan.

Awee dear love ya too πŸ€—

p.s: Is that a korean drama actor in ur siggy?

Yup. Lee Min Ho <3 You watch K dramas too?
Brooks: i think my ass is gonna get whooped soon by my fellow BWians, but I feel like KSG should be forgiven and adored again...just look at him and effin' hot 6-packs! SRK ko choro and isko hold karo!🀣