Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Bhaag Shahrukh bhaag...this woman is nuts...hasn't she done enough damage already to Shahrukh's body with OSO...

Shahrukh can act...he doesn't need to show his bare chest to survive in BW...πŸ˜†

dARD E DISCO KA DARD BHARA nazara tha.Sach main slim trim sharukh ajib lag raha tha.LIked sharukh's look in Jab tak hai jaan.JTHJ main sharukh ne apna health bapas pa liya.Farah ki bimari se azad hone main kafi time laga use.Farah ki buri nazarπŸ˜†

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: MrsMalhotra

Yes please replace SRK with my Sid. Sid doesnt even need to work hard to make himself look hot. On the other hand SRK I fear will end up breaking a few of his ancient bones.

He's gonna be bed-ridden for a while if he goes through this πŸ˜† Apparently he has a new shoulder injury because of CE for which he might need surgery...yeh sab mein toh he will break his bones + more. πŸ˜†

SRK is more insane than Farah...someone has to shelve this film. πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: vedant123

OSO was not a disaster , it was rather success and that DareDDisco was huge success... This will make Farah to take such steps again and again! But Like seriously SRKA Is no Salman Khan! It hour removing shirt the film CAN WORK

Disaster because of what SRK did to his body to get that look...he totally ruined his looks with everything he did. Song was a success yeah.

Now he's even older than before with a bunch more injuries...and anyways looking like a wrinkly old raisin...can you imagine how much worse he would look after this film is done with?πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Omg, Darcy and Farah Khan is the worst combination ever..Jane Austin must be turning in her grave after listening to this description of Darcy😲
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Farah  herself will make a real dark hero.
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She can use motion-capture technology for this. Let SRK do the scenes wearing those mocap suits with markers and then the VFX team can create a perfect CGI body for SRK with eight packs and everything.

Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sometimes I feel like people throw in the Mr. Darcy reference just for the heck of it, I really doubt Farah Khan has even read Jane Austen because how the hell did Mr. Darcy become a dark hero? πŸ˜• Plus, what is this creepy addiction of beefing up Shahrukh and putting him on display? I like Shahrukh, but honestly, the shirtless thing is really NOT his forte. And again, the whole stubble thing has been done before in Chak De and JTHJ, how much more "rugged" can Farah make Shahrukh look with a "stubble"? This is bullshit!

Shahrukh please run and hide before this horror of a film is made to give your fans nightmares... 😳
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mr Darcy just went down the drain..
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pathaka

why is bollywood and tellywood so obsessed with darcy..?

its like every other hero in a romantic movie/show is a mr darcy derivative...except they r not even half as sexy or attractive...

the only person i ever liked playing mr darcy is colin firth...the rest are all embarassing except maybe matthew macfayden who wasnt too bad...

Colin Firth is my favorite favorite favooorrrite Mr Darcy too, specially from the BBC series though his modern version was super cool too. *ranting mode*
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Darcy falls short in front of Mr John Thornton of North and South. (Richard Armitage  )

Glue the shirt to SRK's body.