Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRK will play a dark hero like Mr Darcy: Farah

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
'SRK will play a dark hero like Mr Darcy in my film'

Reveals filmmaker Farah Khan about the actor's character in her next film — Happy New Year

Filmmaker Farah Khan (left) is bracing herself for what she says is the biggest project of her career with actor Shah Rukh Khan, Happy New Year (HNY), which will go on the floors after SRK wraps up his Chennai Express shoot.

"After he is done with his ongoing film, Shah Rukh needs to take a break for about a month and work on his look for HNY. We'll start with the film this year for sure," says the 48-yearold.

In the film, Shah Rukh will be seen in a new avatar with a touch of intensity. "He will have a rugged look like never before, as his role is very intense. He'll play a dark hero, like Mr Darcy type (a character from Jane Austen's novel, Pride and Prejudice). He'll also have a little stubble, more like a man you know," says Farah.

This film will also highlight the 47-year-old actor's macho side. "He needs to build his body a little bit. I want to see him bare-chested all the time. I'm going to make sure that he is seen without his shirt a couple of times in the movie," adds Farah.

The choreographerturned-director, who was recently in Delhi for an Ariel event, tells us SRK is not the only male actor on board. "This is a script that I have worked the hardest on. We are on the 15th draft, and every month we still try to hone it, because in a way, it's also a multi-starrer. It's got five men and a lady," says Farah.

"It's challenging to make each role interesting. It's not like Shah Rukh is the hero and four people are on the back. Hats off to him to want to do it so eagerly, as a lot of people want to see themselves solo on screen. It's going to be a fun ride for everybody," she adds.

Source: Hindustan Times

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zerrobyriteshsajni_ka_sajnamonu_tanbambogli

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsMalhotra

This film will also highlight the 47-year-old actor's macho side. "He needs to build his body a little bit. I want to see him bare-chested all the time. I'm going to make sure that he is seen without his shirt a couple of times in the movie," adds Farah.

Bhaag Shahrukh bhaag...this woman is nuts...hasn't she done enough damage already to Shahrukh's body with OSO...Ouch

Shahrukh can act...he doesn't need to show his bare chest to survive in BW...LOL

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

*1991*niasharma11-IshqKaRang-Its-Me-AyushAphroditeAmara_Bdon12KkkkkingKhanDeepShadow.Saira.crazy4fawadmoomin4455ForeverSHINeelentilscs-07-RaeesRiks-rini_katShipra_SBingeSam_dean4EvaMaraudershappygirl123iria_luvsLindor-Kruti.S-Dimdim.nimrahMadhuriDixitFireLordPhoenixstarstruckkmonu_tanTheEmpressIHeartDeepika..Sad.But.True.Starktasticmango-frostgilmorestogepe30PureBlissibelieveinpinkfire_gun.ByGod.Nancy-RohitMaxwell-TheRagerTony_StraK786

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
He should play the role of Darcy's grandfather.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabu0211cs-07moomin4455JayneNew_novasarasingh86iria_luvsLindorBeyond_the_Veil.Sad.But.True.OJ6.0bambogliTheRager

NoThanks IF-Rockerz
NoThanks
NoThanks

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Some one stop this movie from happening.

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11Its-Me-AyushAphrodite.Saira.don12KkkkkingKhanDeepShadowcs-07HaeyeolvellainsaanForeverSHINee.Anamika.kareena05iria_luvsLindor-Kruti.S-khoslakadhoklaMadhuriDixitrini_kat.Sad.But.True.TargaryenViccoTurmeric.khoobsurat.WhipCreamPantieTheEmpressIHeartDeepika.d-_-bmz.jessnikitagmcnyxx-SMay31-gilmorestogepe30KhatamKahaniStarktasticMR.KooLTheRager

pathaka IF-Dazzler
pathaka
pathaka

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
why is bollywood and tellywood so obsessed with darcy..?

its like every other hero in a romantic movie/show is a mr darcy derivative...except they r not even half as sexy or attractive...

the only person i ever liked playing mr darcy is colin firth...the rest are all embarassing except maybe matthew macfayden who wasnt too bad...

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawadJaynemoomin4455ForeverSHINeeneha fan1cs-07ILoveDramarini_katiria_luvsLindorFireLordPhoenixsunflower52abby_girl30.x-bumblebee-x.bamboglid-_-bmonu_tannikitagmcnyxx.khoobsurat..Sad.But.True.ruky786ibelieveinpinktogepe30The.Lannister-PoisonIvy-

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Farah is mad.

Mr. Darcy?? Taking off his shirt all the time? OMG. Please no no no no. SRK please leave this film. Farah's revenge is to make sure you're so injured that you can never do anything else afterwards.Confused LOL

Edited by chocolover89 - 06 April 2013 at 10:55pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Its-Me-Ayushcrazy4fawadmoomin4455cs-07lentilsForeverSHINeeabby_girl30rini_katFireLordPhoenixkhoslakadhoklahappygirl123iria_luvsLindor-Kruti.S-nikitagmc.Sad.But.True.IHeartDeepika.togepe30PureBlissTheRagerblue-ice.

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
W*F does "dark like Mr.Darcy" mean??? Darcy was not "dark"...W*F is she talking about? 

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

*1991*niasharma11Amara_BDeepShadowcrazy4fawadJaynelentilsRekha_jiForeverSHINeekareena05iria_luvsLindor-Kruti.S-khoslakadhoklaabby_girl30rini_kat.Sad.But.True..x-bumblebee-x.TheEmpressnikitagmcnyxxOJ6.0KhatamKahaniStarktasticibelieveinpinkPureBlisstogepe30TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
This film sounds more and more terrible as time passes.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Its-Me-AyushDeepShadowlentilsmoomin4455ForeverSHINeerini_katiria_luvsLindornyxx.Sad.But.True.IHeartDeepika.KhatamKahanimango-frostgilmoresblue-ice.

Go to top