The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

CVs, hear it loud and clear.. (Page 2)

springkissed Goldie
springkissed
springkissed

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

THIS! ClapClapClap

Everything I could ever hope to say about the current track. In fact, everything that I feel right now, Pix said it all! Clap

Right now even I'm excited for all the possibilites. Be it VeeNi or ViChi or anything else, I actually desperately want to see a love angle for both Ranveer and Panchi. My hopes are that the angle is intervened and ultimately RaHi are the end game. That is, if CVs are actually interested in giving us RaHi. If not, they should just openly come out and say that they want to keep them as friends only! So at least we can stop hoping. I don't think I'll leave TBP for this because right now the show is exciting with or without the love angles. Dun know how long that would last but this on-off love with a show tou chalta hi rehta hai. But yeah, they should stop playing with the fans. It's not like we'll kill them! But at least PATA tou ho that we are hoping for something possible, andhere mein tamak toiyaan kab tak maaren?! If they are end game, then I can happily wait. If they are not, although it would pain me but I can move on and hope for the best for both of them as individual characters and as friends.

So yeah, high time CVs stop playing with us and openly tell us what they want! This, "no one knows which way they are headed" crap is utter BS and after 9 months, we deserve some clear clarifications!
[/QUOTE]

Exactly my point! I think I got so lost in my mixed emotions regarding this situation that I forgot to be on topic..haha..But on a serious note, They should really just tell us if rahi is the end game or not. I  understand that they kind of just want viewers to be surprised by what they have in store for them in regards to rahi, but this is too much as there are people who have been rahi fans ever since the show started. And it just makes me mad that they don't care enough to even confirm that rahi are official or not. Just like you said, I'm willing to wait if they are the end game. And If they are not, just say it to me now, so I stop feeling all excited in terms of rahi because when they don't end up together in the end after all the wait we go through expecting  maybe for them to  end up together, I think It will be just very disappointing. so why not just save us all this trouble and tell us clearly. So we can move on if we need to, or maybe just come to terms with rahi being only best friends.

It is just so frustrating... And I have a feeling this frustration is going to keep rising even through their separate love tracks. Because all they do is give us weird hints like the one they gave us through that story both ranveer and panchi were saying. Cvs needs to know that we are not sherlock holmes that we can figure out all those clues.. 

It is also annoying that they don't see the potential we see in the rahi track, or don't care enough to see it. And if they do see it, then just give us a little hint or some kind of confirmation so we can stay put and just enjoy what comes. But this way they are just making us all hyped up, and worried about the track unnecessarily. 

Edited by coolpixie - 07 April 2013 at 1:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvPanchilostmymusic.

JiyaRe... Goldie
JiyaRe...
JiyaRe...

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

THIS! ClapClapClap

Everything I could ever hope to say about the current track. In fact, everything that I feel right now, Pix said it all! Clap

Right now even I'm excited for all the possibilites. Be it VeeNi or ViChi or anything else, I actually desperately want to see a love angle for both Ranveer and Panchi. My hopes are that the angle is intervened and ultimately RaHi are the end game. That is, if CVs are actually interested in giving us RaHi. If not, they should just openly come out and say that they want to keep them as friends only! So at least we can stop hoping. I don't think I'll leave TBP for this because right now the show is exciting with or without the love angles. Dun know how long that would last but this on-off love with a show tou chalta hi rehta hai. But yeah, they should stop playing with the fans. It's not like we'll kill them! But at least PATA tou ho that we are hoping for something possible, andhere mein tamak toiyaan kab tak maaren?! If they are end game, then I can happily wait. If they are not, although it would pain me but I can move on and hope for the best for both of them as individual characters and as friends.

So yeah, high time CVs stop playing with us and openly tell us what they want! This, "no one knows which way they are headed" crap is utter BS and after 9 months, we deserve some clear clarifications!

CVs give us some clear clarifications. If Ranveer-Panchi are end game then we can wait, if they are not, we can move on..
JiyaRe... Goldie
JiyaRe...
JiyaRe...

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolpixie

Exactly my point! I think I got so lost in my mixed emotions regarding this situation that I forgot to be on topic..haha..But on a serious note, They should really just tell us if rahi is the end game or not. I  understand that they kind of just want viewers to be surprised by what they have in store for them in regards to rahi, but this is too much as there are people who have been rahi fans ever since the show started. And it just makes me mad that they don't care enough to even confirm that rahi are official or not. Just like you said, I'm willing to wait if they are the end game. And If they are not, just say it to me now, so I stop feeling all excited in terms of rahi because when they don't end up together in the end after all the wait we go through expecting  maybe for them to  end up together, I think It will be just very disappointing. so why not just save us all this trouble and tell us clearly. So we can move on if we need to, or maybe just come to terms with rahi being only best friends.

It is just so frustrating... And I have a feeling this frustration is going to keep rising even through their separate love tracks. Because all they do is give us weird hints like the one they gave us through that story both ranveer and panchi were saying. Cvs needs to know that we are not sherlock holmes that we can figure out all those clues.. 

It is also annoying that they don't see the potential we see in the rahi track, or don't care enough to see it. And if they do see it, then just give us a little hint or some kind of confirmation so we can stay put and just enjoy what comes. But this way they are just making us all hyped up, and worried about the track unnecessarily. 

Yes, they don't care enough to see the RaHi's potential or maybe now  they don't care enough to make something classic and unique... On the other hand, CVs, still have this golden opportunity regarding RaHi...

Edited by Moon03 - 08 April 2013 at 12:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

springkissed

JiyaRe... Goldie
JiyaRe...
JiyaRe...

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolpixie

Honestly, I don't know what to think anymore. 
I'm tired of demanding rahi, so I just enjoy it when we get unexpected scenes of rahi! 
I think all my expectations regarding rahi are gone atleast for now.
I am just going with the flow, I think I need to see both panchi and ranveer interacting with other people to determine what's on Cv's minds. Because if it's going to be a love angle with other people, it will be pretty obvious to figure out. 
So then, we are just going to have to bear both of them separate from each other for that time being..And I really don't mind, as long as they make their way back to each other in the end. But as much as I am starting to love vichi, I still always have rahi in the back of my mind because I started the show because of them and I think one day, if they completely ruin their relationship, I will also end the show because of them.
Negative as it sounds, I guess it's kind of true! 
But for now, I am actually enjoying that there are so many possibilities, I'm mainly excited about the vichi possibility but then I also don't want panchi to completely move on  from ranveer as I really just want rahi in the end. It's complicated..I guess..
Somewhere I'm just really afraid that Cvs are just going to show them as only best friends in the end, and that will just break my heart because in my eyes they are completely meant to be! <3
Sorry for this long comment, I guess this is my disappointment for not getting rahi, excitement for future tracks for both of them, and fear of them possibly not being together in the future speaking..

But this long comment is superb and bang on Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

springkissed

Go to top