Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Guys, isn't it strange that... Plz read on. (Page 5)

..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mishe

Originally posted by Marybarton

Originally posted by parheezGM

Originally posted by ..Rish..

I really don't really agree with you. 
Kumud is a girl from Gujrat where people wear Ghagra-Choli which definitely has backless blouses and Dupatta, well they are like that only. 
Comparing Kumud and Ghuman is stupidity.    

Ghuman was a dancer and not a prostitute , just BTW.

And being aggressive like this is a sign of dimwits. 

Couldn't u understand the tone of my post?? Was i talking the way u r talking now??

Excuse me for butting in but Reemz is far from a dimwit. You are calling her a dimwit whereas she called the comparison of Guman and Kumud stupidity. Her term might have been strong but I have never seen her personally attack any member. She's a very smart girl.

What your tone in the main post really came off as is judgmental. You are free to hold you opinion and we welcome you to post it here too. But please don't hurt members. While generally responding you said you didn't want to say that showing skin is s**tty but no "dignified Indian woman" dresses like that. That's a contradiction.

I'm just gonna randomly interrupt to say something to Marybarton and leave. You say "parheezGM" is calling "..Rish.." a dimwit whereas "..Rish.." called the comparison of Guman and Kumud stupidity and so therefore didn't technically insult her right? Yeah I disagree with that

Saying "Comparing Kumud and Ghuman is stupidity." is an indirect way of calling someone stupid. It's pretty much saying, the act of comparing the two, is a stupid thing to do

Likewise, saying "And being aggressive like this is a sign of dimwits." is an indirect way of calling someone a dimwit. It's pretty much saying, the act of being this aggressive, is what a dimwit would do

Therefore I disagree with your statement because you're saying that parheezGM personally attacked her and that Rish didn't. Whereas in my opinion, they both indirectly insulted one another

Btw I'm not taking any sides and I have nothing against any of you, I just felt I needed to speak up after what you said Marybarton because it can make parheezGM look bad which in my opinion was unjustified

Okay toodles! :D

Okay so here I come.
My statement of comparing Kumud and Ghuman is definitely not wrong and if someone is taking it as a personal attack then I can't help it. 
What I meant by that statement is quite simple that comparing dresses of two girls from different backgrounds in completely wrong. I myself do stupid things and if someone says that I have done something like that then I don't mind. 
What I said was my opinion and what the post creator said was that person's opinion too. 
If you can say something against a character like calling Ghuman a prostitute, Kumud revealing and me a dimwit then that person should have the courage to bear the replies. 
That's it. Thank you.

-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
i really dunno why people have such a huge prob with kumud's dress!
i mean she's a gujju,ryght?
we see soo many gujju's wearing ghagra cholli..Confused
if u dunno,go and check the costume on google..
a post of this sort was already made..
please dont make such posts sweetie..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dramaybaaz.LekhShaMarybarton

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
No more topics on the dressings of the characters , its the prerogative of the makers. Dont target the members for the same. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Neferet-..Rish..-B.N.K-

Go to top