Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Guys, isn't it strange that... Plz read on. (Page 4)

QuietlyLoud IF-Rockerz
QuietlyLoud
QuietlyLoud

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged

well she shouldn't wear that considering she's coming from a conservative background
and no one else close to her age wears  clothes like that..for instance kusum and kumari...
they all came from the same family but those two dresses modestly not backless cholis and transparent duppattas..Angry
so it looks kinda fake to me...if they all were wearing something like kumud wears then it would have been believable...in short  its making serial look unrealistic ...
but having said this everyone wants heroines to be pretty and conspicuous 
and she looks damn gorgeous  in thatEmbarrassed...so i don't care muchLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinker_bellparheezGM

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
kumud's mom & badi maa's blouses are deep too but they look good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Rish..

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
I mean have you even been watching the show lately?? her blouses aren't even completely backless...now please don't tell me that she can't even wear a choli with a doriConfusedWacko

..Rish..

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanju_

I mean have you even been watching the show lately?? her blouses aren't even completely backless...now please don't tell me that she can't even wear a choli with a doriConfusedWacko
agree ..  the dori looks pretty on her back 

..Rish..

Bhaadmejaa Goldie
Bhaadmejaa
Bhaadmejaa

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
I respect your opinion but people in gujarat do dress in a similar fashion, I do agree with the transparent dupatta part, they usually go for bandini but I think it provides an air of sensuality to the character and since it is a serial they have shown it this way.
As far as the dressing of kusum is compared, the lead is usually given clothes that set her apart from rest of the cast. Comparing kumud with guman is not fair, kumud does not trap men or entices them! One cannot judge a person by his/her clothes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

parheezGMMarybarton

Mishe Groupbie
Mishe
Mishe

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

Originally posted by parheezGM

Originally posted by ..Rish..

I really don't really agree with you. 
Kumud is a girl from Gujrat where people wear Ghagra-Choli which definitely has backless blouses and Dupatta, well they are like that only. 
Comparing Kumud and Ghuman is stupidity.    

Ghuman was a dancer and not a prostitute , just BTW.

And being aggressive like this is a sign of dimwits. 

Couldn't u understand the tone of my post?? Was i talking the way u r talking now??

Excuse me for butting in but Reemz is far from a dimwit. You are calling her a dimwit whereas she called the comparison of Guman and Kumud stupidity. Her term might have been strong but I have never seen her personally attack any member. She's a very smart girl.

What your tone in the main post really came off as is judgmental. You are free to hold you opinion and we welcome you to post it here too. But please don't hurt members. While generally responding you said you didn't want to say that showing skin is s**tty but no "dignified Indian woman" dresses like that. That's a contradiction.

I'm just gonna randomly interrupt to say something to Marybarton and leave. You say "parheezGM" is calling "..Rish.." a dimwit whereas "..Rish.." called the comparison of Guman and Kumud stupidity and so therefore didn't technically insult her right? Yeah I disagree with that

Saying "Comparing Kumud and Ghuman is stupidity." is an indirect way of calling someone stupid. It's pretty much saying, the act of comparing the two, is a stupid thing to do

Likewise, saying "And being aggressive like this is a sign of dimwits." is an indirect way of calling someone a dimwit. It's pretty much saying, the act of being this aggressive, is what a dimwit would do

Therefore I disagree with your statement because you're saying that parheezGM personally attacked her and that Rish didn't. Whereas in my opinion, they both indirectly insulted one another

Btw I'm not taking any sides and I have nothing against any of you, I just felt I needed to speak up after what you said Marybarton because it can make parheezGM look bad which in my opinion was unjustified

Okay toodles! :D

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mishe

Originally posted by Marybarton

Originally posted by parheezGM

Originally posted by ..Rish..

I really don't really agree with you. 
Kumud is a girl from Gujrat where people wear Ghagra-Choli which definitely has backless blouses and Dupatta, well they are like that only. 
Comparing Kumud and Ghuman is stupidity.    

Ghuman was a dancer and not a prostitute , just BTW.

And being aggressive like this is a sign of dimwits. 

Couldn't u understand the tone of my post?? Was i talking the way u r talking now??

Excuse me for butting in but Reemz is far from a dimwit. You are calling her a dimwit whereas she called the comparison of Guman and Kumud stupidity. Her term might have been strong but I have never seen her personally attack any member. She's a very smart girl.

What your tone in the main post really came off as is judgmental. You are free to hold you opinion and we welcome you to post it here too. But please don't hurt members. While generally responding you said you didn't want to say that showing skin is s**tty but no "dignified Indian woman" dresses like that. That's a contradiction.

I'm just gonna randomly interrupt to say something to Marybarton and leave. You say "parheezGM" is calling "..Rish.." a dimwit whereas "..Rish.." called the comparison of Guman and Kumud stupidity and so therefore didn't technically insult her right? Yeah I disagree with that

Saying "Comparing Kumud and Ghuman is stupidity." is an indirect way of calling someone stupid. It's pretty much saying, the act of comparing the two, is a stupid thing to do

Likewise, saying "And being aggressive like this is a sign of dimwits." is an indirect way of calling someone a dimwit. It's pretty much saying, the act of being this aggressive, is what a dimwit would do

Therefore I disagree with your statement because you're saying that parheezGM personally attacked her and that Rish didn't. Whereas in my opinion, they both indirectly insulted one another

Btw I'm not taking any sides and I have nothing against any of you, I just felt I needed to speak up after what you said Marybarton because it can make parheezGM look bad which in my opinion was unjustified

Okay toodles! :D

I did say that term is strong because I saw the indirectness. But the tone was stronger in Parheez's response. I do think that a TM owes more hospitality to her responders, that's just my view. I also react when people give me attitude in my own topics, sure. Certainly hope though that most of my responders feel like I treat them well even when they vehemently disagree with me.

There is another part to it. My admonishment, if you will, of Parheez came from her strong views and condemnation of Kumud, the comparison to Guman and the mention of prostitution. It came from from seeing a little bit if prejudice throughout the thread, if you will. So you would be right in saying that it was colored by the things that were going on in this thread. Whereas, I have known Reemz through her posts here for a while and she means no one any harm, so I thought it important to defend her when she was attacked.

At the end of the day, I don't want anyone to fight either. We can just get along and respect each others' opinions. Being opinionated and being judgmental can be a blurry line but we can all try to be respectful and not fight or tell each other to stop watching the show.

Edited by Marybarton - 07 April 2013 at 1:52am

..Rish..

JhakaasAccio IF-Sizzlerz
JhakaasAccio
JhakaasAccio

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Marybarton said it all & so well too Clap So wouldn't go on again:)

Yeah @nessiejake - Just because Kumud's wearing a backless choli doesn't make her immodestly dressed.And the look cannot be called as unrealistic,because people in villages do wear that!For more information go see the post made by consu,she has pretty much explained the dressing style of villages.

And Kumari & Kusum wearing the same dressing styles? Do you wear similar clothing in your house?Every girl has different styles & like to wear what they're comfortable in so you can't compare them.If you see properly even Kusum & Kumari wear different styles from each other,so why only compare Kumud? All the ladies in their house wear different styles,so that's pretty much he end line here:)

Marybarton

Go to top